Author Topic: GAZA genocide: Biden, Obama, Clinton face the wrath at fundraiser  (Read 5557 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: GAZA genocide - ICJ orders Israel to prevent genocide
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2024, 01:55:12 AM »
For the first time in history Israel is submitting to an international legal process - sending top lawyers to the ICJ. Fununu online is Biden has told Netanyahu he will not veto the outcome... Netanyahu has no choice but to put up defense.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 08:07:07 AM by Nefertiti »
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: GAZA genocide - Israel at the Hague
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2024, 10:31:03 AM »
Israel kicked out of ice hockey championship in Sweden over Gaza - vows to appeal

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-barred-from-international-ice-hockey-federation-events-over-security-concerns/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2024, 02:32:45 PM »
Why did Arab states not join South Africa's case against Israel in the ICJ?

Due to their severe violations of international human rights law, Arab governments would not face Israel before the ICJ or ICC to avoid facing similar charges

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/why-did-arab-states-not-join-south-africas-case-against-israel-icj

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2024, 03:24:23 PM »
Some pundits think Arab Spring 2.0 is cooking

Arab regimes ignore popular support for Palestine at their peril
https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/war-gaza-arab-regimes-ignore-popular-support-palestine-peril

Arab regimes have betrayed Gaza. It's time to change course
https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/israel-palestine-war-gaza-arab-regimes-betrayed-time-change-course

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2024, 08:06:14 AM »
Underwhelming ICJ ruling orders Israel to prevent genocide and allow humanitarian access. And submit compliance report in a month.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/jan/26/world-courts-interim-ruling-on-genocide-in-gaza-key-takeaways-icj-israel

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: but why do you hate the Jews so much
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2024, 08:18:53 AM »
There is no genius. Just free monies from US. $130 billion. This year they are getting 14.3 billion that is cool Kshs. 2 trillion equal to what KRA is collecting and all Netanyahu has to do is some raids and killing of Palestinians.

For mwafrika leader like Hasla to get a $2 b loan we have to do a 100 pages presentations, 20 visits and all sort of acrobatics. A loan with 1,001 conditions.
Well put, on the other side South Africa has really made its name internationally they have gotten lots of respect, at least mwafrika has done for Palestine what arabs and others have failed.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: GAZA - ICJ orders Israel to prevent genocide
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2024, 09:11:21 AM »

January 26 2024, 5:46 p.m.

Bolstered by a momentous ICJ ruling, Palestinians, including Americans, gave three hours of testimony against the Biden administration.

https://theintercept.com/2024/01/26/palestinians-biden-genocide-lawsuit-ccr/

Offline lelewela

• Superstar
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2024, 01:57:50 PM »
Watch this movie , you will realize how Christian Zionists are indoctrined with Scofield bible , for Zionist to enslave the whole establishment. Also you will see it even among some Kenyan idiots the same idiology that supports aparthied basing it on Religion. Actually they are supporting Satan, South Africa is the most moral black African country, all others are just a bunch of mentally enslaved niggas.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2024, 11:19:20 PM »
27k dead

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2024, 11:23:09 PM »
3 US service members killed in Iran-backed drone attack in Jordan
01/28/2024 12:04 PM EST
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/01/28/americans-killed-jordan-iran-syria-00138243

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2024, 12:22:23 AM »

28 Jan, 2024 13:09

In sum, the cost of siding with Israel has gone up. Not all but most politicians are solid opportunists. Tel Aviv will find it harder to mobilize its friends.

https://www.rt.com/news/591389-israel-icj-genocide-defeat/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2024, 10:59:31 AM »
Irish MEPs call out EU's role in Gaza genocide

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: G7 turncoats pontificate over Navalny, but not a tear on Gaza
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2024, 11:39:35 AM »
If I didn't know better I would be baffled. With 30k Gazanites executed by Israel, one would expect at least a modicum of shame from Western leaders and their media comrades in death.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/feb/16/russian-activist-and-putin-critic-alexei-navalny-dies-in-prison

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2024, 08:02:54 PM »
Goebbels gets a taste of his medicine.

Activists pour fake blood on a vehicle carrying Secretary of State Antony Blinken at his home in McLean, Virginia, Feb. 14, 2024.

his

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/02/16/protesting-public-officials-homes-00141766

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2024, 01:46:55 AM »
Republicans have never promoted peace and Palestinian independence

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/02/17/biden-israel-support-cost-arab-american-vote/72506837007/

Yes the Rethugs are almost anti-peace. Nikki Haley is much worse than Trump in neoconism and Zionism. But yes they are so much worse than the Democrats and the Biden administration, at least Biden doesn't gloat about the carte blanche or the genocide. I hope Biden wins.. just for Palestine!!

Here is where I miss Obama. Netanyahu and the Zionists had no license to kill.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: ICJ Live: Israel loses France, only has US, UK now
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2024, 07:16:00 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2024, 10:11:39 AM »
I hope the ICJ declares the occupation illegal - and pave way for BDS. With 2 supporters Israel is becoming as untenable as the SA Botha regime in the 80s.

US asks world court not to call for Israeli pullout from Palestinian territories
https://www.theguardian.com/law/2024/feb/21/us-israel-icj-ruling-palestine
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 12:49:38 PM by Nefertiti »

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2024, 01:34:31 AM »
One day Netnyangau needs to know it will come to an end.
Make peace now it.
SAve Israel.