Author Topic: GAZA genocide: Biden, Obama, Clinton face the wrath at fundraiser  (Read 5560 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Running theory- Jews are the best of both worlds. Like everything or anyone great

Brilliant, ambitious, inventors - look at the desert swiftly turn into OASIS in few decades. Egypt, Jordan and Arab world without gas is huge wastelands.

Greedy, brutal, Zionist vultures - have a chokehold on US!

POTUS Joe Biden is unabashed Zionist
SoS Antony Blinken is a Jew
Treasury Sec Janet Yellen is a Jew
Homeland Alejandro Mayorkas is a Jew
AG Merrick Garland is a Jew
NSA Jake Sullivan is a Jew
DNI Avril Haines is a Jew
Fed Chair Jerome Powell is a Jew
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 10:52:46 AM by Nefertiti »
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: but why do you hate the Jews so much
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2023, 01:23:32 PM »
Chinese blogger lets Netanyahoo cat out of the bag

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2023, 01:44:00 PM »
Running theory- Jews are the best of both worlds. Like everything or anyone great

Brilliant, ambitious, inventors - look at the desert swiftly turn into OASIS in few decades. Egypt, Jordan and Arab world without gas is huge wastelands.

Greedy, brutal, Zionist vultures - have a chokehold on US!

Homeland Sec Alejandro Mayorkas is a Jew

Rubbish. Steaming green monkey crap. The first school they must have taught you that "Necessity is the mother of invention". 'How did you miss that? The North has challenges most to do with climate hence many scientific invention originate there. Most scientific breakthroughs come during war time, that is how the atomic bomb came sooner than later. Jews thought of a homeland out of necessity after 6 million were lost in holocaust. And now why they must grow their food aka turn their land to be productive is because if they lose a war, the whole population will be dumped into the Mediterranean by Arabs that surround them, never to rise again. Who invented Mathematics? You think it was Americans or Jews? Was it not the Arabs?
Stop ropokaring. All humans have same size brain. It is always a question of what inspires individuals & populations to use theirs. Clearly you are not using yours!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2023, 01:49:31 PM »
audacity - What stop the Palestinians FACING GENOCIDE for 100 years from adapting like the Jews?

Of course if you use your own pee brain :) you will see I point out the biig downside that Jews & Zionist instinct causes. Gaza insanity is now ANTISEMITISM ON STEROIDS

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2023, 03:21:16 PM »

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2023, 04:54:20 PM »
Zionist propaganda is being debunked everywhere. Anyone who still buys this is in the minority in the world. Israel without the USA taxpayers money is just another struggling  country in the world. Arabs and most of their countries all the way from Iraq, Iran and Libya would be doing wonderful without Zionist propaganda and USA intervention and destruction. Israel basically controls the USA foreign policy, you cannot even criticize Israel government without being called an antisemite, the only other places you cannot talk about government are places like North Korea and China. How we all bought into these nonsense is beyond me, they choke Gaza then claim that they are animals who cannot develop. The superiority of some races is a white supremacist trope, I am learning some things about Israel today that are almost unbelievable or even sound like lies. It’s the only country where dna tests are prohibited, why? cause most zionists are not even semites. They are polish, Ukrainians etc extremely racist. By the way, Palestinians are more Semite that most people who lead the Zionist government. It’s also a fact that most Israelis do not like the corrupt Zionist government. You got to give it to them though, they have a major stranglehold on the US government, the Harvard first black president was just told to shut the hell up or lose her job. So much for freedom of speech.
audacity - You are not the only moralist

https://mearsheimer.substack.com/p/death-and-destruction-in-gaza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2023, 12:52:23 AM »
My contention is it takes brilliance & mettle to control US and Western foreign policy. Only Ireland and Spain are even vaguely objective in entire Europe.

Whereas Palestinians don't have a real grip on their Arab neighbors, let alone the world powers.

You are wrong on the assumption of "Zionist propaganda being exposed." Look at Yahoo News or MSNBC youtube comments -- pure Zionist echo chambers

Homeland Alejandro Mayorkas is a Jew

Zionist propaganda is being debunked everywhere. Anyone who still buys this is in the minority in the world. Israel without the USA taxpayers money is just another struggling  country in the world. Arabs and most of their countries all the way from Iraq, Iran and Libya would be doing wonderful without Zionist propaganda and USA intervention and destruction. Israel basically controls the USA foreign policy, you cannot even criticize Israel government without being called an antisemite, the only other places you cannot talk about government are places like North Korea and China. How we all bought into these nonsense is beyond me, they choke Gaza then claim that they are animals who cannot develop. The superiority of some races is a white supremacist trope, I am learning some things about Israel today that are almost unbelievable or even sound like lies. It’s the only country where dna tests are prohibited, why? cause most zionists are not even semites. They are polish, Ukrainians etc extremely racist. By the way, Palestinians are more Semite that most people who lead the Zionist government. It’s also a fact that most Israelis do not like the corrupt Zionist government. You got to give it to them though, they have a major stranglehold on the US government, the Harvard first black president was just told to shut the hell up or lose her job. So much for freedom of speech.
audacity - You are not the only moralist

https://mearsheimer.substack.com/p/death-and-destruction-in-gaza

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2023, 03:19:58 AM »
Speak for yourself, Robina.
Jews are not a monolith. Lots of them oppose the war, but hate Hamas more.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2023, 02:11:21 PM »
There is no genius. Just free monies from US. $130 billion. This year they are getting 14.3 billion that is cool Kshs. 2 trillion equal to what KRA is collecting and all Netanyahu has to do is some raids and killing of Palestinians.

For mwafrika leader like Hasla to get a $2 b loan we have to do a 100 pages presentations, 20 visits and all sort of acrobatics. A loan with 1,001 conditions.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2023, 03:03:34 PM »
There is no genius. Just free monies from US. $130 billion. This year they are getting 14.3 billion that is cool Kshs. 2 trillion equal to what KRA is collecting and all Netanyahu has to do is some raids and killing of Palestinians.

For mwafrika leader like Hasla to get a $2 b loan we have to do a 100 pages presentations, 20 visits and all sort of acrobatics. A loan with 1,001 conditions.
Exactly

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2023, 05:22:25 PM »
Yes we know Israel wouldn't win any war without their sponsors. Even to butcher babies in Gaza they need free weapons from US and Germany.

The wherewithal to exert such enslaving control over the West is the genius.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2023, 06:38:24 PM »
‘I am a Dirty Zionist Pig’ – Biden
The US will provide military aid to Israel “until they get rid of Hamas,” the American president said
https://www.rt.com/news/588960-biden-zionist-military-aid-israel/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Mayahudi kishime.. Kila mara kipindi!
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2023, 01:32:59 AM »
Gaza death toll hits 20k but Netanyahoo still needs 'a few more months' to wind up the pogrom.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
GAZA genocide live
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2023, 08:06:31 AM »

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: GAZA genocide live
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2023, 04:27:38 PM »
It is very sad.
This was there before I was born, and it will remain so after I die.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2023, 10:29:27 AM »
22k dead

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2024, 09:15:54 PM »
23k dead

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2024, 07:37:01 AM »
23k dead
Hate to sound insenitive, but Humans are super killers. 23K is a drop in the bucket. Let me give you few numbers to Ponder
American Civil War, 750K dead, Iraq War 213K deaths, Somali wars 500K+, King Leopold in Congo River basin 14 Million in under 10 years. British Empire over 10 million, French empire 15 Million+
Humans have been killing themselves for centuries. Amin, Tito Okello in UG killed a million people, Rwanda 1 million plus, you can look everywere through the centuries and you can conclude than the number 1 killer of human is other humans. I think over 1 billion people have been killed the last 200 years lone!
6 million Jews gased, and the list goes on.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2024, 06:38:43 PM »
Hitler I hope the Jews are gassed again. These fuckers even killed Jesus! Their blackmail, apartheid and other parasitic behaviors explains antisemitism throughout the millennia.

They were kicked out of the Middle East and then Europe.. history bound to repeat itself.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: GAZA genocide - Israel at the Hague
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2024, 01:50:16 AM »
Day 2 at the Hague - Israel defending itself against SA accusations of genocide

Israel defense at the ICJ