Author Topic: Planting season. Ukulima is sweet  (Read 21648 times)

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Planting season. Ukulima is sweet
« Reply #120 on: April 07, 2023, 01:09:40 AM »
Retwitted by Ndii
?s=20

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #121 on: April 13, 2023, 12:24:59 PM »
Oldie....

From your postings seems like you are a nearby neighbor in Kajiado.

Am soon embarking on some log-cabin development on a beautiful scenic ridge at Kona Baridi... beautiful sundowners here, I love it. Bought for the views.

Am exiting Nairobi leafy suburbs (which will earn me more than $5k rent p/m), will only need an apartment (0.7 - 0.8k pm) on the rare occasions that I am held up late in the City.

We will catch up soon for a tipple!

Stay safe!

There is something about a beautiful but simple farm house mashinani. :D
 Especially if you are self sufficient in everything (basic crops, eggs, fruits, solar, maji - rainwater).
The more you spend time there the more unappealing Nairofi looks.
Is there any better security?
Stocks can crash, Fiat money like the USD can become worthless as we are now seeing, jobs can be lost, banks can collapse with your moolah.
But it is extremely difficult for one not to survive comfortably in their own self sufficient shamba.
Maybe our ancestors were on to something ritru bit, ritru bit.
They may not have had an Ivy League education, but they always had food to eat and a place to stay.
Stress free at that.
And ate very organic food with no toxic pesticides like today
No wonder they lived to 90 minimum.
Add the tech we have these days; solar water heaters and systems, cellphones and telcoms that enable watching TV from the bush and talking to folks even across the globe.
Doesn't get berra than that

Ni hayo tu

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #122 on: April 13, 2023, 08:01:46 PM »
Oldie....

Am soon embarking on some log-cabin development on a beautiful scenic ridge at Kona Baridi... beautiful sundowners here, I love it. Bought for the views.

Am exiting Nairobi leafy suburbs (which will earn me more than $5k rent p/m), will only need an apartment (0.7 - 0.8k pm) on the rare occasions that I am held up late in the City.

Good stuff bro.
See, now these are the types of posts that make this thread enjoyable. Wachana na Nkooks bitter empty ngelele fweeeeeeeh whining to nobody in particular in the midst of MV Tattered States of America a.k.a the sinking ship  :roll:
Log cabins? That is super awesome.
Kajiado is the place to be, man. Kona Baridi, Champagne Ridge, Ngong Hills/Kibiko A &B, Kimuka, Tinga Hiills, Magadi, Bissil, Namanga, Loitoktok, Kajiado Town and so many more; can't get enough of the views, serenity and wide open spaces in these zones. Driving to and from them is a dream. 

Malindi interior is another dream zone.

I am sure you've been to or heard of Lerruat in Kajiado which is a great inspiration.

https://www.lerruatlogresort.co.ke/

There is no peace of mind, serenity and life enjoyment that exceeds being financially secure and deciding to leave the noisy cities we long got bored of and move out to build a life surrounded by pristine nature.

Let those youngsters (and young in mind :lol:) enjoy the excitements of TSA and big cities that get boring beyond the been-there-done-that age of 40

Ni hayo tu

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #123 on: April 14, 2023, 12:20:46 PM »
Oldie... yes, I know Lerruat. Spent there a couple of times. Am told they are expanding with more facilities. It is an inspiration. I want to do a couple of villas on my 25 acres and have some revenue/neighbours as I enjoy my easy years.

That is Namanga Road.... I am on the Magadi Road side; just before the "famous" Ole Polos right off the main road, so very well served by infrastructure. Champagne Ridge is just slightly further inside.

All the places you mention are fantastic and idyllic.

Talk soon!

Oldie....

Good stuff bro.
See, now these are the types of posts that make this thread enjoyable. Wachana na Nkooks bitter empty ngelele fweeeeeeeh whining to nobody in particular in the midst of MV Tattered States of America a.k.a the sinking ship  :roll:
Log cabins? That is super awesome.
Kajiado is the place to be, man. Kona Baridi, Champagne Ridge, Ngong Hills/Kibiko A &B, Kimuka, Tinga Hiills, Magadi, Bissil, Namanga, Loitoktok, Kajiado Town and so many more; can't get enough of the views, serenity and wide open spaces in these zones. Driving to and from them is a dream. 

Malindi interior is another dream zone.

I am sure you've been to or heard of Lerruat in Kajiado which is a great inspiration.

https://www.lerruatlogresort.co.ke/

There is no peace of mind, serenity and life enjoyment that exceeds being financially secure and deciding to leave the noisy cities we long got bored of and move out to build a life surrounded by pristine nature.

Let those youngsters (and young in mind :lol:) enjoy the excitements of TSA and big cities that get boring beyond the been-there-done-that age of 40

Ni hayo tu

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #124 on: April 16, 2023, 05:30:43 AM »
Bitter people that were deported in handcuffs are really hating the mighty USA. 20 years, when we were new in America, some were writing about the death of mighty USA, decades later, USA is still the only Boomtown in the globe. I cannot imagine any better time to be in USA than now. US dollar is king, and will remain King in a decade; but guess what? There will be haters writing junk about USA going down, like they wrote in the 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2020s and into the future.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2023, 08:06:37 PM »
Bitter people that were deported in handcuffs are really hating the mighty USA. 20 years, when we were new in America, some were writing about the death of mighty USA, decades later, USA is still the only Boomtown in the globe. I cannot imagine any better time to be in USA than now. US dollar is king, and will remain King in a decade; but guess what? There will be haters writing junk about USA going down, like they wrote in the 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2020s and into the future.

Blathee, WHAT PLANET ARE YOU LIVING ON? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

America,  "A Third World Country Without Malaria"
https://www.fairobserver.com/region/north_america/poverty-in-america-third-world-country-malaria-world-news-23993/

"U.S .a Third World Country"

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2022/8/20/trump-and-i-can-agree-the-us-is-a-third-world-country

"El Salvador president says US now feels less safe than his third-world country: 'It's unthinkable'"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/el-salvador-president-us-feels-less-safe-third-world-country-unthinkable

https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/09/06/america-is-literally-falling-apart-its-time-for-those-who-care-about-country-to-step-up/

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A 1ST WORLD COUNTRY TO YOU???

Face it. Unless you have HALF A BRAIN and are SELF DELUSIONAL it is plain to see that America is DONE. FINISHED. FINITO, AND WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER RECOVER AGAIN blo.

You can TAKE THAT TO THE BANK and CASH IT IN CLEAN CRISP CHINESE YUAN NOTES.

Ni hayo tu.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #126 on: April 16, 2023, 08:57:26 PM »
Us is a definitely one greatest nation with most hardworking n innovative population I'm world with gdp per capita that matches rich islands..a nurse working three shifts can cross serious money. US I believe as black man won't allow you achieve potential..Rvhh in Kenya would big shot CEO like his brother who is kenya president. US works for those who are extremely disciplined n hardworking like Rvhh.

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2023, 08:00:07 AM »

Hamellikwa is DONEone single MAJOR infra project that Hamellikwa has constructed SINCE 1980 and he came up stumps. Adding pablum about mansions in Miami and ski resorts in Vail.
2. Virtually ALL manufacturing tootled away to China kitaaambo. Cities like Detroit that were the backbone of Hamellikwa with their auto industry that long shut down are now urban ghettos of crime, grime and rot. Literally millions of people have moved out of that rotting city due to the lack of jobs and growth in the aforementioned factors (crime and grime).
3,  Anti-Hamellikwan sentiment is GLOBAL. After almost a century of bullying the rest of the world, with the end of the petrodollar comes the end of the US hegemony. I saw this coming kitaaaambo as - again - I have explained umpteen times.
4.  Hamellikwans themselves are not smart enough to perceive just how bad things are. Ask Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt. Their school curriculums there have been designed to turn them into walking zombies that do not even understand what a gold standard is even with degrees from Harvard and Yale.
5. The transgender/LGBT agenda loooooooong ago became mainstream in Hamwllikwa. In fact the powers that be turned it into a civil rights issue yet laws against sodomy in the USA were in the books as recently as 1981 :roll: :roll: :roll:. Laws that were in the books since Hamellikwa declared independence from Britannia. Isn't that what happened just before Rome collapsed? Gay depravity, bread and circuses for the masses, bullying other empires and economic collapse nywaaaaaaaaa as a consequence.

As I said, I don't know in how many languages I need to stress the point;

that Hamellikwa is DONE is a statement you can take from me straight to the BANK with confidence.

If you don't believe me, let's compare notes on this thread after 5 years and 10 years respectively.

Ni hayo tu.

Offline cookie1

« Reply #128 on: April 17, 2023, 01:50:27 PM »
If hamelica is a tattered third world kauntry what ambout mwafrika shit hole kauntry like kwiinya?

Blathee, WHAT PLANET ARE YOU LIVING ON? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Face it. Unless you have HALF A BRAIN and are SELF DELUSIONAL it is plain to see that America is DONE. FINISHED. FINITO, AND WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER RECOVER AGAIN blo.

You can TAKE THAT TO THE BANK and CASH IT IN CLEAN CRISP CHINESE YUAN NOTES.

Ni hayo tu.

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2023, 06:58:50 PM »
If hamelica is a tattered third world kauntry what ambout mwafrika shit hole kauntry like kwiinya?

That's always your standard response :lol:

But when did Kwiinya - where I hope you neither grew up or studied in, nor left parents, siblings and assorted relatives living in, nor any single ancestor buried in - ever make pretenses at being a 1st world superpower with a petrodollar hegemony and globocop to boot, yet said "superpower" is FALLING APART AT THE SEAMS like those Dr Alfie Mutua county cop cars you used to make fun of a decade ago :roll: :roll: :roll:?

Offline cookie1

« Reply #130 on: June 03, 2023, 01:15:43 AM »

Organic farming brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Nothing beats shamba life I tells ya. Fresh air, birds, no noise, total peace.
Especially if you are off grid on 100% solar.
Knowing if everything goes to pot and you lose it all, you have a piece of God's green earth to disappear to and enjoy well into your sunset years.
Mboga -fresh  :s_laugh: :85: :85:, milk and mayai - fresh bila processing mingi from pasture fed cows, eggs- hauuuuwi, most delicious. Ugali ya kusiaga hau hau hauuuuu- wakina Jogoo do not even come close.
Sometimes being a political nobody helps  :D.
You just jienjoy life jiiiiiii in privacy and take care of your wife and precious babies while watching solar powered TV  from the comforts of your maskan mashinani while mahandamanos rock Nairobbery .

Ni hayo tu

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #131 on: July 09, 2023, 07:20:46 PM »

Organic farming brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Nothing beats shamba life I tells ya. Fresh air, birds, no noise, total peace.
Especially if you are off grid on 100% solar.
Knowing if everything goes to pot and you lose it all, you have a piece of God's green earth to disappear to and enjoy well into your sunset years.
Mboga -fresh  :s_laugh: :85: :85:, milk and mayai - fresh bila processing mingi from pasture fed cows, eggs- hauuuuwi, most delicious. Ugali ya kusiaga hau hau hauuuuu- wakina Jogoo do not even come close.
Sometimes being a political nobody helps  :D.
You just jienjoy life jiiiiiii in privacy and take care of your wife and precious babies while watching solar powered TV  from the comforts of your maskan mashinani while mahandamanos rock Nairobbery .

Ni hayo tu

They farm using sewer water?
Yes produce will come out looking great but too mucch cadmium.