Author Topic: Immediate Notice to Ichungwa and Ndindi  (Read 391 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Immediate Notice to Ichungwa and Ndindi
« on: January 02, 2023, 09:07:45 PM »
Your loyalty is to Rigathi Gachagua.You must tow the line and follow his instructions like all other GEMA MPs Senators and MCAs.Any attempt to sabotage him or question his authority will result in you loosing your re-election or not become governors in Kiambu and Muranga in 2027.you will be enemies of GEMA.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Immediate Notice to Ichungwa and Ndindi
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2023, 10:31:13 AM »
Your loyalty is to Rigathi Gachagua.You must tow the line and follow his instructions like all other GEMA MPs Senators and MCAs.Any attempt to sabotage him or question his authority will result in you loosing your re-election or not become governors in Kiambu and Muranga in 2027.you will be enemies of GEMA.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2023, 11:26:53 AM »
What insular Nyeri political rookies do not understand Gachagua is also struggling to find his ground in national politics. They are not making it any better for themselves and for Gachagua.

They haven't learnt any lessons from insular ufool tribal nationalism. The people moved on they need to catch up.   
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2023, 11:47:57 AM »
Even though I dont support these kind of politics . Its the route Uhuru used to endear himself to GEMA . Once he got GEMA the Rutos , Raila and Mudavadi were running to him to cut a deal in 2013. So spectacular was it that Raila was seen on Camera begging Uhuru for a meeting with Uhuru smiling and wondering I became a Kingpin by attacking Raila (with the Kare kwa nyokwa) now you want me to confuse Mt Kenya Base.

What insular Nyeri political rookies do not understand Gachagua is also struggling to find his ground in national politics. They are not making it any better for themselves and for Gachagua.

They haven't learnt any lessons from insular ufool tribal nationalism. The people moved on they need to catch up.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2023, 11:54:45 AM »
Then people were enjoying mini economic boom and PEV/ICC was looming large thus easy for tribal nationalism. Right now, the Mt Kenya economy is in shambles - only way is to go national and get the hasoras roaming all over Kenya freely to make some coins. This is naive misadventure by the Nyeri rookies.

Even though I dont support these kind of politics . Its the route Uhuru used to endear himself to GEMA . Once he got GEMA the Rutos , Raila and Mudavadi were running to him to cut a deal in 2013. So spectacular was it that Raila was seen on Camera begging Uhuru for a meeting with Uhuru smiling and wondering I became a Kingpin by attacking Raila (with the Kare kwa nyokwa) now you want me to confuse Mt Kenya Base.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution