Author Topic: President Johnson Sakaja 2027.  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: President Johnson Sakaja 2027.
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2023, 10:13:47 AM »

RVPundit if I wanted to get you I would in a minute. Just want to have a drink with you and laugh as they say.
as for this , I fully agree as they say a day in politics is like .........
Code: [Select]
Anyway all these talks are premature.
You excel in twisting facts and I knew from our bet that I dont want to meet someone without integrity.

Anyway all these talks are premature.

Ruto the lion of Sugoi will roam this wasterland for 10yrs and more if he wants

Pundit , I personally know Sakaja, Im one of the people who warned him when his strategy was to endear himself to NASA and vie for Governor under Railas umbrella , He was some of the few individuals who were telling Mudavadi to stick with Raila. His was Uhuru Trojan horse . If Mudavadi would have not crossed to Rutos side Sakaja was going to be their Nairobi candidate.
So when you say Sakaja is like Ruto I laugh.
Ruto made Sakaja Governor together with bad moves by Azimio.
As for predicting Gachagua will be Dpork I did that when you were still rooting for Kiunjuri records are here they speak for themselves .
As for the bet I predicted with 100% accuracy Mudavadi will team up with Ruto you twisted it with Wetangula crossover and refused to pay the debt . I ve asked we meet and you severally said you fear me.

Im not Robina and wont start deviating on other things . Ruto performance etc.
As for duel Sakaja will be tied up on Nairobi politics that he will not venture outside . He most probably will face an impeachment motion and he will run to Raila however only Senate will save him.
I can see what Gachagua is trying to do however I dont support these kind of Raila politics , He is trying to consolidate GEMA so that once Ruto wins in 2027 all he will need to do is look for large tribe and give them DPORK, will he succeed we are yet to see personally I will not support These kind of Raila politics . He did it with NDP  then Ruto and Uhuru copied the same style. I personally forsee a GEMA leader emerging organically, Most probably in the second term.
As for the Anti-Gema hate , this unfortunately has transformed to Anti Kalenjin hate reason no one can explain . I never in my lifetime thought Mijikenda, Kambas , Turkana, Samburu, Masai , Pokot, Kisii would politicaly hate Kalenjins thats what is happening on the ground. Now it depends how Ruto can tactically tackle this new dynamic bearing in mind that Raila will try to divide RVGEMA this year with a cry of amending the constitution. Raila will try to do what he did in 2002. So when the Moist and anti Gema people like RVpundit are focusing on fighting and dumping GEMA , Raila is there watching and salivating.

This hilarious. Sakaja has been lucky or has taken cold calculated political moves since campus - just like Ruto. You can imagine in 10yrs time how incredibly luckly he will be.

I deal with real politics and predicted Gachagua will be DPORK when you were huffing and puffing. Told you Weta and maDVD were heading to Ruto...didnt pay the bet and lost my respect.

My business is to study politics for what it is and make predictions.

Here are my predictions.
1) Ruto will 100% transform kenya into law abiding prosperous united society. The politics as we know will change. There will be national popular calls to ammend the Katiba to remove the term limit and allow Ruto to continue in 2032. Ruto if he wants will be able to marshal the numbers required to remove term limits.

2) Sakaja versus maDVD duel will come soon. If Sakaja wins - he will become Kenya president. He has more pathways to presidency as he is more likeable across the board.

3) GEMA succession war will go on - it will have Ruto, Gachagua, Ndidi, Kimani, Kindiki, Irungu kangata. Gachagua has made early moves and as DPORK is definitely one foot inside statehouse. If anything happen to Ruto he is PORK.

Gachagua like former Mau Mau has to realize it's time to come out of forest now and behave in a civilized manner. You cannot be speaking raw tribalism. He needs to be sophisticated.

4) Ruto has far as I know has not promised anybody any support. There might be pressure before 2027 for him to declare his GEMA successor. That will only happen if GEMA would have settled down on Gachagua as their leader. I doubt they will.

So far Irungu Kangata really impresses me with his politics and his work as governor. Kimani Ichungwa is struggling as majority leader and Ndidi Nyoro seem overwhelmed already.

Kimani need to really work on his leadership skills and win the support of all Mps - that will bring him back to contention - because majority leader is huge platform.

In conclusion I see 1) Ruto succeeding himself 2) Gachagua 3) Sakaja 4) Irungu Kangata - and the rest.

Political Theory class. In real politics
1.Uhuru made SakajaTNA chair he was just a proxy say like Muthama is UDA chairman without any command of Ukambani or Mbadi is ODM chairman without any command of Luoland.
2. Uhuru secured  Sakaja Mp Nomination . He was never an elected MP
3.He became a Senator by Riding on Sonkos popularity and by virtue of being in Jubilee who were voting three piece . He was also lucky that ODM bungled their primaries and  fielding a weak candidate in the name of Sifuna.
4.For Governor same story like no 3 . Azimios mistake was fielding a weak candidate by the name of Polycarp Igathe. Ruto ensured he got a direct nomination.He would have been beaten by Wetangulas Bro.
Winning Nairobi Governor is different political dynamics compared to National politics. Everyone know this . Your biggest mistake is same as Railas you hope Rift Valley can play politics of betrayal in 2032 and field a Sabaot for Presidency with backing of Raila and his base.
Number one by now the tables have changed and its the onus of Kalenjin to show they can lead the country change the unemployment rates , change the economy if they think it will all be about looting then we will be back to Mois era people will want to do away with Nyayo and will refuse another Moi.
Now for GEMA a leader will come out organically its just the nature of politics . You might be suprised it will not be the ones you have listed.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2023, 10:18:48 AM »
Agreed on Sakaja political career almost mirroring Ruto.
He has to focus first on making Nairobeans happy.
Everything else is secondary.
He has to deliver - he needs to work with Ruto closely - while being respecful of Raila & Azimio crew
He also has to find a way to work with GEMA - because they can sabotage his plan.

GEMA also need to realize they cannot threaten Sakaja - because they will give Sakaja free Azimio crew.

What they need is reconciliation meeting organized by Ruto for Sakaja and GEMA crew - but when it come to money/tenders/jobs - I dont see Sakaja giving Ruto then Gachagua then Ndidi then MCAs - that is going to leave him with nothing.

Like Ruto,Sakaja is very clever.

(1) Ruto started politics in 1992 as a youth operative and became deputy president in 2013.Thats a span of 20 years.He learnt that KANU was heading nowhere in 2005 dumped KANU He learnt Raila was heading nowhere in 2009 and dumped Him.

(2) Sakaja Joined politics in 2007.He became Governor 15 years Ruto.Like Ruto He started like Kibaki operative as a youth winger.He then learnt Kibaki was taking him nowhere and joined Uhuru to become Mp.He then learnt Uhuru was taking him nowhere and joined Ruto to become Governor of Nairobi 15 years later.In 2027 He will have a record of an active politician experience of over 22 years.In 2032 He will be in politics for 28 years.Ruto spent 30 years to become president from 1992.

That's a very comparative record.Both are very strategic.I think like Pundit has said...Sakaja need to use the 3BN he is stealing from Nairobi to make all MCAs in Nairobi be it Jaluo or Kikuyu happy and create a very strong network in Luhya and Kalenjin land.

As for GEMA,He need to share the stolen money with Gachagua Ndindi and Ichungwa too and their MCAs in Nairobi.They are the people who have Ruto 40% of their vote.That way with Luhya Kalenjin support and GEMA kickstart He will win Nairobi again in 2027 and become president in 2032.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2023, 10:48:34 AM »
Agreed on Sakaja political career almost mirroring Ruto.
He has to focus first on making Nairobeans happy.
Everything else is secondary.
He has to deliver - he needs to work with Ruto closely - while being respecful of Raila & Azimio crew
He also has to find a way to work with GEMA - because they can sabotage his plan.

GEMA also need to realize they cannot threaten Sakaja - because they will give Sakaja free Azimio crew.

What they need is reconciliation meeting organized by Ruto for Sakaja and GEMA crew - but when it come to money/tenders/jobs - I dont see Sakaja giving Ruto then Gachagua then Ndidi then MCAs - that is going to leave him with nothing.

Like Ruto,Sakaja is very clever.

(1) Ruto started politics in 1992 as a youth operative and became deputy president in 2013.Thats a span of 20 years.He learnt that KANU was heading nowhere in 2005 dumped KANU He learnt Raila was heading nowhere in 2009 and dumped Him.

(2) Sakaja Joined politics in 2007.He became Governor 15 years Ruto.Like Ruto He started like Kibaki operative as a youth winger.He then learnt Kibaki was taking him nowhere and joined Uhuru to become Mp.He then learnt Uhuru was taking him nowhere and joined Ruto to become Governor of Nairobi 15 years later.In 2027 He will have a record of an active politician experience of over 22 years.In 2032 He will be in politics for 28 years.Ruto spent 30 years to become president from 1992.

That's a very comparative record.Both are very strategic.I think like Pundit has said...Sakaja need to use the 3BN he is stealing from Nairobi to make all MCAs in Nairobi be it Jaluo or Kikuyu happy and create a very strong network in Luhya and Kalenjin land.

As for GEMA,He need to share the stolen money with Gachagua Ndindi and Ichungwa too and their MCAs in Nairobi.They are the people who have Ruto 40% of their vote.That way with Luhya Kalenjin support and GEMA kickstart He will win Nairobi again in 2027 and become president in 2032.

Let us be honest.

1) Sakaja is in UDA.If he wants to be re-elected governor in 2027,He needs Gachagua and othe GEMA MCAs to win re-election in 2027.If GEMA sabotages him in 2027,He looses to the ODM candidate.

(2) He needs to share the stolen Money with Gachagua more than Mudavadi.If Azimio MCAs impeach him,Then the UDA senators can save him.Take a look at Meru, Majority MCAs are from Azimio, They partnered with UDA and impeached her but UDA senators saved her.So if in the worst case scenario Sakaja gets impeached in senate,Azimio and GEMA senators will rubber-stamp the impeachment because they know he is a threat.

(3) 2027 will be the beginning of a warfare in GEMA on who will be the next GEMA leader because Gachagua can't sell nationally.So we may have Ichungwa Vs wamatangi in Kiambu and Ndindi Vs Kangata in Muranga for gubernatorial elections.I don't know how strong Ndindi is but if can beat Kangata and Ichungwa looses to wamatangi,Ndindi will become the new Mt Kenya leader and can easily deputise Sakaja.So that said,Sakaja needs to keep an eye on Gachagua for protection in the senate and re-election and secondly Ndindi and Ichungwa for a possible running mate in 2023.

You have to think 20 years ahead.Ruto knew he couldn't be president in 2002 or 2013,So formed strong partnerships.If Sakaja steals 300MN monthly,100MN should go to GEMA without negotiation.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2023, 05:18:22 PM »
Pundit see this from a mluhya mwenyewe
https://fb.watch/hOEbo3YlbI/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2023, 05:26:12 PM »
I am seeing video where Kikuyus are ratching attacks and building sakaja.