Author Topic: Ringathiiiii beaten by meru. he was stoned and had to run like a burukenge  (Read 553 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
the fucker we will know gema hate him

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
He is doing great. Those stoning rally are fighting for his endorsement. Just like Kiambu - Kabogo and Kuria were dying to be seen next to the Special DO DPORK. Martha would love to have people come fight for her attention.

He has told the mlevi to go home - and stop harrasing people

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Rigathi is lethal- He will eviscerate Kenyatta's Empire slowly, and by year two, stinking poverty will be eminent in that family. Ruto will use strong Okuyus to dismantle the empire! Bottom-up!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Last kicks of dying horse,thats Maoka Maore taking over from Munya who has burned out.
I think we need draw a list of who to deal with after Kura,hawa watajua mbona kanga aina manyoa

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I saw crowds he pulling Meru.. hehehe kichapo inacome come Azimio mutamazimia

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Last kicks of dying horse,thats Maoka Maore taking over from Munya who has burned out.
I think we need draw a list of who to deal with after Kura,hawa watajua mbona kanga aina manyoa
Rigathi Ruto is the most lethal combination ever conjured by human ...asulum seeking Kenyans on August will a lot..a lot will jump fences into foreign embassy and refused to leave