Author Topic: Tim Wanyonyi was the only thing keeping Mulembe nation in Azimio  (Read 4127 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Tim Wanyonyi was the only thing keeping Mulembe nation in Azimio
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2022, 03:36:55 PM »

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2022, 03:45:00 PM »
Interesting life philosophy I really struggled with. I could never understand how evil political mafioso will steal country dry while having the best interest for their families. How could the mafia be so brutal yet so loving to family.

I think it borders psychopathy but is life reality. You squeeze the best deal for yourself nd your interests no matter the cost impact on other party.

as kalenjin operate a dual-sin/value system.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2022, 03:56:01 PM »
We are not neighbors. You're neighbors with Nandis.But I have known enough of Luhyas to know they are low ambition simps.Nothing suprises me in Tim 360 to go and ki.rse ODM arse. It what I said yesterday. That is why leadership is not your thing. It require the metal you dont have. Ruto is going to become PORK because he would never accept to be treated like a less man. Raila tried in ODM and Ruto rebelled. Now he finishing his 10yrs as DPORK and clear favourite to win PORK. Luhyas and others are providing cover for any loses in GEMA. GEMA is the real deal. As long as Jakom has no path to getting 50 percent of GEMA. It's GAME SHORT.

Oh boy, he is getting flustered  :D He is getting extra extra with matusi because malembe nation gave him a reality check.

When it suits him he claims Kipsigis and Nandis are one people, notice how he is constantly throwing shade at Nandis, what a snake.

Ruto has only been DPORK effectively for 5 years, Raila has been the deputy since he elbowed out the thief with brilliant handcheque move 8)

3 months left we are keeping score nyangau

Kipsigis and Nandi(and Keiyo & Tugen) are the people that come to mind when you think of classic Kalenjin.  And you would generaly recognize them as one people or at least closely related.  Marakwet are usually included, though it can be obvious even to an outsider that they are different.  In fact most Kalenjin(the former group) are contemptuous of Marakwet.  They were generally marginalized even under Moi with leaders like Francis Mutwol often fierce critics of Nyayo.  Their current alignment with mainstream Kalenjin is a new thing.  Then the Sebei, Sabaot and related groups form another branch.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2022, 04:05:53 PM »
Kalenjin needed to evolve such dual-sin system because their main livelihood was basically stealing cattle or raiding or cattle rustling.
So generally the rules - you never ever ever steal a fellow Kalenjin (sub tribe) cattle.
Rule number two - you dont do any sin against a fellow kalenjin - without serious repercussion
Outside the tribe - there are few rules - just kill or steal but dont be evil or cruel while at it.

Each of the sins has different words and meaning
To steal - is to steal from Kalenjin. It' carries a very bad connotation.
To raid  - is very courageous act that is encouraged - it's to work hard
To kill - non-kalejin - nothing much - just cleansing.
To kill a kalenjin - require elaborate ceremonies and compensation in cows....even now if you kill kalenjin in road accident...you have to trace that family and pay cattle compensation. This entire clan contribute. But if it's foreigner - it's nothing.

Crime or sin against kalenjin carries very serious consequences affecting the entire clan lasting years - and comes as misfortunes.  Normally starting with anybody who saw or heard - and never said anything. It's upon the clan therefore to do introspection once in a while when many misfortunes strike and for people to confess - that they have killed so and so...had road accident they didnt reveal..or stole from xyz...or didnt pay some debts. Then clan then approaches the offended party - even if they have died...and seek forgiveness. The obligation is to forgive...there is no refusing cattle as compensation for murder for example...you can do court cases...but you must accept to cattle and their forgiveness..for it's a clan thing.

So if you're going to live deep in Kalenjin - just know the rules dont apply to you - you're a free target for almost anything.
You only hope is to assimilate and buy a clan.

Interesting life philosophy I really struggled with. I could never understand how evil political mafioso will steal country dry while having the best interest for their families. How could the mafia be so brutal yet so loving to family.

I think it borders psychopathy but is life reality. You squeeze the best deal for yourself nd your interests no matter the cost impact on other party.

as kalenjin operate a dual-sin/value system.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2022, 06:45:58 PM »
Please baluhya grow some self esteem - this simping is high class

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2022, 08:27:37 PM »
Kipsigis and Nandi(and Keiyo & Tugen) are the people that come to mind when you think of classic Kalenjin.  And you would generaly recognize them as one people or at least closely related.  Marakwet are usually included, though it can be obvious even to an outsider that they are different.  In fact most Kalenjin(the former group) are contemptuous of Marakwet.  They were generally marginalized even under Moi with leaders like Francis Mutwol often fierce critics of Nyayo.  Their current alignment with mainstream Kalenjin is a new thing.  Then the Sebei, Sabaot and related groups form another branch.

Yes Marawket get the cold shoulder :D There is definitely some form of caste system going on.

Is Donald Kipkorir is a Marakwet?

He is very anti Kalenjin
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2022, 08:38:17 PM »
Kipchumba murkomen and Sudi have mainstreamed marakwets.i use to think even pokot is different but listening to it..it pure kalenjin with a slight twist. Donald is a political broker..he will be first to run to Ruto when he wins

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2022, 08:54:43 PM »
Marakwets speak their language but can easily switch to mainstream Nandi/Keiyo dialect in a moments notice. That is how sudi, Kipchumba and the rest can speak Nandi or Keiyo anytime. Minority are confined to speaking marakwets that mainstream Kalenjins finds hard to understand.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2022, 08:17:12 PM »
I see Tim Wanyonyi was expected to throw tantrums and join Ruto.. otherwise he is ambitionless fool. Can we say the same about Wanjiru, Khalwale, etc? Or does it only apply to Azimio?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2022, 08:21:54 PM »
Tim's best interest is served by doing what he has done - tosha Igathe and live to fight another day. Joining Sakaja is suicide - lose ODM ticket to be CEC :( - or worse run as independent and get 4% like PK.

Very few politicians would swallow your cheap, self-serving propaganda.

Luhyas have NEXT TO NOTHING in KK.. even Sakaja is UDA (not ANC) candidate  :) - Mdvd kweli. What a damn fool.

I see there is a complete thread on the KK raw deal - Gema 50%, Luhya 30% - how does this sand castle stand?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2022, 08:43:35 PM »
Tim was most popular candidate.
If he chicken out - dont think people want him back as MP.
People dont like cowards.
Leadership is courage - and HE HAS FAILED IT.
It shows basically he can sell PEOPLE anytime - by his cowardice.
Like Igathe who resigned - Tim will never amount to much from now on.
He should have fought like a Man - because the most popular candidate DOES NOT step down for anyone anywhere.

Tim is not winning Westland. You'll see in August. He has damaged himself. The same fate awaits Igathe. Politics is not boardroom - there is emotions involved by the people voting.

He had two options - revenge against Raila by joining Kenya Kwanza or run as independent. Chickening was not an option. Not for the leading candidate.

Tim's best interest is served by doing what he has done - tosha Igathe and live to fight another day. Joining Sakaja is suicide - lose ODM ticket to be CEC :( - or worse run as independent and get 4% like PK.

Very few politicians would swallow your cheap, self-serving propaganda.

Luhyas have NEXT TO NOTHING in KK.. even Sakaja is UDA (not ANC) candidate  :) - Mdvd kweli. What a damn fool.

I see there is a complete thread on the KK raw deal - Gema 50%, Luhya 30% - how does this sand castle stand?

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2022, 09:15:26 PM »

Yes Marawket get the cold shoulder :D There is definitely some form of caste system going on.

Is Donald Kipkorir is a Marakwet?

He is very anti Kalenjin

I believe he is Marakwet.  They are now sing Murkomen's tune.  I know a few of them and have even been to Tot and Chebara way back; it's a different jungle out there.

Marakwets speak their language but can easily switch to mainstream Nandi/Keiyo dialect in a moments notice. That is how sudi, Kipchumba and the rest can speak Nandi or Keiyo anytime. Minority are confined to speaking marakwets that mainstream Kalenjins finds hard to understand.

Only those who have learned it.  They are different languages.  Murkomen spent quite a bit of time among Keiyos in Iten.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2022, 09:18:15 PM »
Join KK as what exactly?? You got jokes.

Simple: you & KK wanted Tim to run so as to bag all Kikuyu.. whie Sakaja gets part Luhyas. You were all over praising Wanyonyi as rich, cult-like people servant. Now using the maturity you praised he has endorsed Igathe :) - I don't see what blood he was meant to spill. And why are Luhyas supposedly so mad? - they get senator and 3 MPs. In exchange for more viable Nairobi lineup.

I see at least in your governor MOAS you don't still have the illusion that Sakaja is waiting to be sworn in. The idiot picked another Igathe straight from Nyandarua loss.

Azimio looks good: Igathe starts at Luo & Kamba - then he nails half Kikuyu. Without full Kikuyu vote Sakaja is lost at Luhya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2022, 09:19:08 PM »
Not at all. Maybe Pokot which is almost 1/4 Turkana. Marakwet is I think 90% similar to other Kalenjin. Nandi & kipsigis 99 percent similar. Keiyo 98.
Only those who have learned it.  They are different languages.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2022, 09:23:46 PM »
It doesnt matter - this was about his dignity as man!
You imagine someone asking Raila or Ruto to step aside when opinion polls and people are saying they are the best?

Tim messed up big time by accepting to be treated as second class person. You do not do that.
He should have run - lose or win - he will have strong case in 2027 - here or in Bungoma.
Now he is coward of the county.
He should have run out of respect of many nairobeans who wanted him to run.

When it come to Igathe versus Sakaja- it tough to make a call now - I have to see a couple of opinion polls.
I suspect he will get Luo (80%) and kambs(50%) - that huge start.
Sakaja start with nairobeans - who dont like projects - that huge start - plus Luhyas of course.

The battle is on GEMA - Igathe is so afraid of slums he aint even holding rallies.

So for now it's 50-50 - signs are the project will be rejected.

Sakaja scr.ewed up by not picking Moses Kuria type of GEMA hardliner....because Igathe must not carry GEMA vote...otherwise he will be unstoppable.

Sakaja has to rope Ruto and GEMA UDA leaders to campaign for him - he cannot do it alone.

Simple: you & KK wanted Tim to run so as to bag all Kikuyu.. whie Sakaja gets part Luhyas. You were all over praising Wanyonyi as rich, cult-like people servant. Now using the maturity you praised he has endorsed Igathe :) - I don't see what blood he was meant to spill. And why are Luhyas supposedly so mad? - they get senator and 3 MPs. In exchange for more viable Nairobi lineup.

I see at least in your governor MOAS you don't still have the illusion that Sakaja is waiting to be sworn in. The idiot picked another Igathe straight from Nyandarua loss.

Azimio looks good: Igathe starts at Luo & Kamba - then he nails half Kikuyu. Without full Kikuyu vote Sakaja is lost at Luhya.

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2022, 09:35:36 PM »
Not at all. Maybe Pokot which is almost 1/4 Turkana. Marakwet is I think 90% similar to other Kalenjin. Nandi & kipsigis 99 percent similar. Keiyo 98.
Only those who have learned it.  They are different languages.

Ok.  They certainly see themselves as part of the larger Kalenjin and vice-versa which is not usually the case for the Pokot who are a bit more of an offshoot from the rest.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2022, 09:36:51 PM »

He has a theory that you win Luhyas through kingpins, which I believe is not in play this season and hasn't been since Kijana Wamalwa.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2022, 09:39:45 PM »
Kalenjin as language is unique because it go cut off the Nilotic stock very early.
You'll not find similar language

Maasai is similar to Turkana to Iteso to Toposa to Karamojong many equitorial south sudan languages in South Sudan and Ethiopia - almost similar to Juba's subtribes.

Luo has many similar language in Uganda, Congo, South Sudan and Ethiopia.

Bantus are very similar almost everywhere...

Kalenjin as language (southern nilotic) is localized - evolved cut off from rest of nilotes - having immigrated to kenya about 1,000 years before the next nilote would arrive and re-establish contact.

At extreme are pokot - who are 1/4 Turkana - and Datooga who are Iraqis (cushitic) mixed in Tanzania.

Kalenjin language are therefore close to each other - and close to nobody else. This because Kalenjin moved out of South Sudan - north of Shilluk now (luos of kenya original homeland) - near khartoum - way back - 2,000 years ago. The next nilote would move south - 1,000 yr later - so the language which is nilotic - evolved with lots of intermixture from cushitic (somalis/oromos -proto-cushitic)

The Southern Nilotic languages are generally divided into two groups, Kalenjin and Tatogoa, although there is some uncertainty as to the internal coherence of the Kalenjin branch. Southern Nilotic languages appear to have been influenced considerably by Cushitic (Afro-Asiatic) languages.[1] The Kalenjin languages are spoken by the Kalenjin people. This family spreads all around Uganda and to some of Kenya. The Tatoga languages consist of the Omotik language and of the larger Datooga language, or more fitting, Datooga dialect cluster.[citation needed]

Kalenjin (see)
Tatoga: Omotik, Datooga

Ok.  They certainly see themselves as part of the larger Kalenjin and vice-versa which is not usually the case for the Pokot who are a bit more of an offshoot from the rest.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2022, 11:35:06 AM »
Sakaja should have picked Wanjiru - now both he and the banker are no better than Igathe. At best KK gets half Kikuyu. Kamba have nothing in there - I don't see how you magically give them only 50%? Ati 80% Luo  :) - they are very happy with Uhuru "projects" -- both Raila & Igathe - and will endorse them 99%.

The lineup is toshad by Kalonzo, Tim, all Luhya MPs.. even Kananu, Sonko. Zero fallout. Just be objective and start at 99% Luo - 80% Kamba, half Kikuyu, Somali, Gusii and some Luhya.

If you ignore Mizani fake news - Nairobi is leaning Azimio.

It doesnt matter - this was about his dignity as man!
You imagine someone asking Raila or Ruto to step aside when opinion polls and people are saying they are the best?

Tim messed up big time by accepting to be treated as second class person. You do not do that.
He should have run - lose or win - he will have strong case in 2027 - here or in Bungoma.
Now he is coward of the county.
He should have run out of respect of many nairobeans who wanted him to run.

When it come to Igathe versus Sakaja- it tough to make a call now - I have to see a couple of opinion polls.
I suspect he will get Luo (80%) and kambs(50%) - that huge start.
Sakaja start with nairobeans - who dont like projects - that huge start - plus Luhyas of course.

The battle is on GEMA - Igathe is so afraid of slums he aint even holding rallies.

So for now it's 50-50 - signs are the project will be rejected.

Sakaja scr.ewed up by not picking Moses Kuria type of GEMA hardliner....because Igathe must not carry GEMA vote...otherwise he will be unstoppable.

Sakaja has to rope Ruto and GEMA UDA leaders to campaign for him - he cannot do it alone.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2022, 11:37:52 AM »
Ruto will not interfere in Nairobi..  he will smartly mind his own business. If you expect Ruto to ask Kikuyu to vote Luhya - you are wrong - Sakaja is on his own as you can see already his DG choice. Not very smart.