Author Topic: Tim Wanyonyi was the only thing keeping Mulembe nation in Azimio  (Read 4119 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Tim Wanyonyi was the only thing keeping Mulembe nation in Azimio
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2022, 05:57:23 PM »
It seems you are jealous of them satisfying your women. Wewe unaweza kazi kweli? :D

Generally true - a bunch of unremarkable people - happy with small ambitions - of a full stomach and lots of sex - a quintessential negroid.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2022, 06:46:17 PM »
One woman is too much for me - now how do you explain even poorest of luhya having two and more women - I know some fundi who has three wifes in three nairobi slums.

Kalenjin two wifes is a rarity....nowadays. It's last happened in 80s and 70s.

People want to focus on buying land and growing wealthy so their kids do not become menial labourers for others.

It seems you are jealous of them satisfying your women. Wewe unaweza kazi kweli? :D

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2022, 07:11:16 PM »
Generally true - a bunch of unremarkable people - happy with small ambitions - of a full stomach and lots of sex - a quintessential negroid.

They have no balls. Spineless. Bendera ifuatayo upepo.
Second populous nation treated like door mats.

WOW, just WOW!  :o :o

Is that how Kales are trying to woo Mulembe nation?...Full on matusi bila haya?

This is out of order, @Gout @RV Pundit, you guys have crossed lines. Apologize expeditiously.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2022, 07:24:32 PM »
We dont beg for votes.
See how we have taken GEMA.
People hate weak-kneed sisies.
Ask Kalonzo and his kamba how far they got with fawning in NARA - Kibaki & GEMA saw them as losers.
Raila even if he walk on his four aint getting GEMA votes - because they hate losers and cowards.
GEMA - Kalenjin didnt beg it - we told uhuru go to hell - we told GEMA leta kura ama ikae. Kwani.
The same for Baluhya - they are bringing their votes because they are getting 30 percent.
If they want to continue being slaves of Luos - waende HUKO.

Kalenjin are people who deal with others directly and honourably.
We sit down, we agree, and it's game on.
We hate cowards. We hate losers. We hate betrayers.

Come directly - tell us - you dont like this - we tell you we dont like this - we agree and move on as team.

You saw how we gave Raila the only thing he still proud of - Prime Minister - the pyschotic man still want to call himself prime minister :) to this day

So votes MAMBO MBILI - ALIGN INTERESTS AND BRIBE IF YOU CANNOT - Begging and Fawning is not part of it.

Baluhya are voting for 7 ministers!! 50 ambassadors! 150 big positions!
We will give them.
We are not going to make FAKE promises eti you'll become DPORK
Hiyo hakuna - we told them it's reserved for Kikuyus.

Ukora ya Raila worked until he has lied to everyone. NOBODY TRUST HIM.

This is out of order, @Gout @RV Pundit, you guys have crossed lines. Apologize expeditiously.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2022, 07:51:24 PM »
Some of it stereotypes while some of it value systems....definitely kalenjin values bravery, strength and discipline in character - and trustworthiness - and most importantly unity & peace within themselves with almost internal zero crime - but others will get war & raids & death & evil visited upon them - as kalenjin operate a dual-sin/value system.

https://danielsanthropology.com/papers/1969/Ethnocentrism.html

The major tribal groups bordering the Kipsigis, and the general Kipsigis stereotype of each may be summarized as follows:

To the north, the Nandi,, differing from the Kipsigis only in very minor ways. Said to be brave, strong, even-tempered and peaceful among themselves, trustworthy, sexually strict, and so forth. To the Kipsigis they are "just the same as we are."

To the south, the Maasai, whose culture in many ways represents extreme developments of Kipsigis tendencies. Described as fearless in battle, arrogant, aggressive, cruel, manly, direct in their dealings with others, wealthy in cattle and stubborn about modern changes. They are as much to be admired as to be feared.

To the southwest, the Bantu Gusii, hot-headed and quarrelsome, unruly, noisy, dirty, afraid of the ark. In sum, an unsavory bunch nut dangerous because of their large numbers.

To the Northwest, the Nilotic Luo, meek, cowardly, strong in the use of magic but pushovers in a direct confrontation, sexually rather loose, poor, well-suited for menial, manual labor. To the Kipsigis the Luo are women, or at best children.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2022, 08:37:41 PM »
We dont beg for votes.
Ask Kalonzo and his kamba how far they got with fawning in NARA - Kibaki & GEMA saw them as losers.
Raila even if he walk on his four aint getting GEMA votes - because they hate losers and cowards.
GEMA - Kalenjin didnt beg it - we told uhuru go to hell - we told GEMA leta kura ama ikae. Kwani.
The same for Baluhya - they are bringing their votes because they are getting 30 percent.

Come directly - tell us - you dont like this - we tell you we dont like this - we agree and move on as team.

You saw how we gave Raila the only thing he still proud of - Prime Minister - the pyschotic man still want to call himself prime minister :) to this day

So votes MAMBO MBILI - ALIGN INTERESTS AND BRIBE IF YOU CANNOT - Begging and Fawning is not part of it.

We will give them.

You are a true Kalenjin at RV pundit! You know the community and how it operates since Koitalel Samoei days. That is the same attitude community had against the Brits in 1900. Standing upright and demanding and not bending and begging! People love and respect strength.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2022, 12:08:43 AM »
We dont beg for votes.

We will give them.

You are puffing out your chest when you have no grounds to.

As Robina said before Kalenjin have never won elections for PORK

Let us wait August, we will see if that Kiburi is intact. I guarantee you will have the biggest hangover of your life, bloody buck toothed savage.

Raila has never lost elections, now he has system with him.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2022, 07:50:20 AM »
Clinical insanity.
Kalenjin won in 1990s against combined force of all the big tribes.
This one Ruto has support everywhere except Luo land.
You were not born I guess in 1992 and 1997.
Kalenjin have been PORK or DPORK for combined 50yrs!!
It takes a lot of grit, intellect, patience and planning to do that.
Luos nothing! You community and losing are almost synonymous - and you've been reduced to second class citizen.
Raila has never won any election. He game close in 2007 but popped champagne earlier.
I am not sure what miracle you're waiting in deep state and system - but this one is gone - Ruto has the clear upperhand.
I dont see how he will cede ground to Raila.
Now first deal with Kalonzo.
Otherwise this election could be over in 10days.
And that is why you ugly biatch is jittery - but at least you're brave to still be here - most of sober Raila supporters are already dealing with depression
You are puffing out your chest when you have no grounds to.

As Robina said before Kalenjin have never won elections for PORK

Let us wait August, we will see if that Kiburi is intact. I guarantee you will have the biggest hangover of your life, bloody buck toothed savage.

Raila has never lost elections, now he has system with him.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2022, 09:14:12 AM »
Back to the main issue, Tim Wanyonyi says he is in ODM to stay. So the Kale keyboard warriors on this forum stop speaking for the Luhyas as it seems you have no idea how they think.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-04-28-im-in-odm-to-stay-mp-wanyonyi-says-denies-plan-to-work-with-sakaja/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2022, 10:00:24 AM »
Typical simp that we talked about earlier. Still damage is done. Luhyas know they are not valued in Azimio except as slaves.
Back to the main issue, Tim Wanyonyi says he is in ODM to stay. So the Kale keyboard warriors on this forum stop speaking for the Luhyas as it seems you have no idea how they think.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-04-28-im-in-odm-to-stay-mp-wanyonyi-says-denies-plan-to-work-with-sakaja/

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2022, 10:04:39 AM »

You know. I was just thinking Pundit does not know our people well yet we neighbors. Too arrogant and too proud to read writing on the wall. A million posts on others while his house is burning and he here weeping louder than bereaved. Amazing worrier.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2022, 10:08:12 AM »
We are not neighbors. You're neighbors with Nandis.But I have known enough of Luhyas to know they are low ambition simps.Nothing suprises me in Tim 360 to go and ki.rse ODM arse. It what I said yesterday. That is why leadership is not your thing. It require the metal you dont have. Ruto is going to become PORK because he would never accept to be treated like a less man. Raila tried in ODM and Ruto rebelled. Now he finishing his 10yrs as DPORK and clear favourite to win PORK. Luhyas and others are providing cover for any loses in GEMA. GEMA is the real deal. As long as Jakom has no path to getting 50 percent of GEMA. It's GAME SHORT.
You know. I was just thinking Pundit does not know our people well yet we neighbors. Too arrogant and too proud to read writing on the wall. A million posts on others while his house is burning and he here weeping louder than bereaved. Amazing worrier.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2022, 11:44:04 AM »
We are not neighbors. You're neighbors with Nandis.But I have known enough of Luhyas to know they are low ambition simps.Nothing suprises me in Tim 360 to go and ki.rse ODM arse. It what I said yesterday. That is why leadership is not your thing. It require the metal you dont have. Ruto is going to become PORK because he would never accept to be treated like a less man. Raila tried in ODM and Ruto rebelled. Now he finishing his 10yrs as DPORK and clear favourite to win PORK. Luhyas and others are providing cover for any loses in GEMA. GEMA is the real deal. As long as Jakom has no path to getting 50 percent of GEMA. It's GAME SHORT.

Oh boy, he is getting flustered  :D He is getting extra extra with matusi because malembe nation gave him a reality check.

When it suits him he claims Kipsigis and Nandis are one people, notice how he is constantly throwing shade at Nandis, what a snake.

Ruto has only been DPORK effectively for 5 years, Raila has been the deputy since he elbowed out the thief with brilliant handcheque move 8)

3 months left we are keeping score nyangau

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2022, 11:55:11 AM »
Exactly 100 days - your Odinga will like Jaramogi be begging to be given 2hours to lead :)
3 months left we are keeping score nyangau

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2022, 12:10:04 PM »
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2022, 12:58:28 PM »
Find out how many luhyas he got in 2007, 2013, 2017 and you can predict 2022. He will definitely lose a lot of votes in Western. The question is how much will he lose having lost MaDVD, Weta, Lusakas, Malalas, Khawales, and the Jubilee crew that delivered about 25 percent of Luhyas in 2017. And then check a couple of opinion polls. It's was 40-60 early this year. Now I suspect it's 50-50 or Ruto has an edge 60-40.

Definitely Bungoma and Kakamega is where all action will be...for they are very popolous...and Ruto has good ground game.

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2022, 03:15:06 PM »
Western
And Havi & KK can forget about Westlands for now. The luhya mtumishi is back in town. As Karua said in DC, the difference between them and us is as clear as night and day.

In a video he shared on Twitter, Wanyonyi said that he will be defending his MP seat.

"I am ready to serve the people of Westlands for the third time and I remain firmly in my party ODM and Azimio la Umoja One Kenya. To all my supporters thank you for believing in me, the dream lives on," he said.

This is the first time Wanyonyi is making his political stand known since the Azimio gave its Nairobi governor seat ticket to Jubilee's Polycarp Igathe.

Read more at: I'm in ODM to stay - MP Wanyonyi says, denies plan to work with Sakaja

Havi's goose is cooked no doubt. 

The mistake Pundit(and people in general) make IMO is to assume the Luhya down-ballot ticket affects the top or vice versa.  Mixed tickets galore.  There might be confusion about MCA, Senator, MP etc, but there is no doubt about the top.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2022, 03:21:38 PM »
Sounds more like wishful thinking than anything premised on empirical data.
2007 - Bukusu under direction of Ford-K overwhelming voted for Kibaki as other Luhyas voted for Raila.
2013 - Jubilee scored 4 percent - almost zero if you factored - with madVD scoring 40 and Raila 50 percent - roughly.
2017 - Jubilee improved generally to 15 (Busia)-30 percent(Bungoma) - Raila improved to 70-85 percent - thanks to backing of maDVD
2022 - MaDVD+Weta - key Bukusu & Maragoli -leaders - Ruto numbers were last I checked 45 versus 55 percent of Raila.I have the seen the tide basically turn against Odinga and I suspect the next opinion polls we will have Raila at 45 and Ruto at 55.

Luhyas as monolith rarely works- they can be split roughly into 3 - Bukusu, Maragoli & leaning, Other Luhyas (waste bucket of lower Kakamega& Busia).

Raila has strongest support in Busia & Lower Kakamega (Butere-Khwisero) & Lower Vihiga (Majengo to Luanda).
His support has always been weak in Buskusu due to 1997 Ford-K battles & betrayal. That distrust has seen ODM basically routed out of Bungoma for years. Jubilee got 5 seats and scored 30 %. Kibaki swept the floor.
Maragolis generally vote for maDVD direction - except for 2002 - but of course lower Vihiga has Banyores (Majengo to Maseno-Luanda) who are closer to Luos.

The mistake Pundit(and people in general) make IMO is to assume the Luhya down-ballot ticket affects the top or vice versa.  Mixed tickets galore.  There might be confusion about MCA, Senator, MP etc, but there is no doubt about the top.

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2022, 03:27:38 PM »
Sounds more like wishful thinking than anything premised on empirical data.

What empirical data?  Kenyan polls?  Nah...just wait for August, it's only 4 months away.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2022, 03:28:46 PM »
What is wrong with Kenya polls? They only get wrong very few areas otherwise they are generally not totally off. You just need to refine their numbers and that is what I have been doing with MOAS.

An average of three or so credible opinion polling done in an homegenous county is very solid data. The problem comes in areas with many sub tribes or comspolitan areas....so it problematic to sample Luhyas because they are 17 different sub tribes all with their small leaders.

What empirical data?  Kenyan polls?  Nah...just wait for August, it's only 4 months away.