Author Topic: Kibaki funeral - why not invite Kalonzo for a minute  (Read 693 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kibaki funeral - why not invite Kalonzo for a minute
« on: April 30, 2022, 03:47:56 PM »
Surely him and moody awori having been the vice president - deserve a minute to say a word.

Some of these small courtesy promote national cohesion.

Kalonzo for all his "evils" is kamba nation leader.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Re: Kibaki funeral - why not invite Kalonzo for a minute
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2022, 05:44:08 PM »
You tell us..

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2022, 07:53:08 PM »
I almost threw up listening to Ruto & Raila speeches. Kibaki was great visionary leader bla de bla... politics really is the second oldest trade.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2022, 07:53:45 PM »
Surely him and moody awori having been the vice president - deserve a minute to say a word.

Some of these small courtesy promote national cohesion.

Kalonzo for all his "evils" is kamba nation leader.

Did Mdvd speak?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2022, 08:08:20 PM »
I almost threw up listening to Ruto & Raila speeches. Kibaki was great visionary leader bla de bla... politics really is the second oldest trade.
You don't have to watch. Othaya is DP's stronghold. Most people came there, not to bury Kibaki, but they heard rumors DP would be in the neighborhood. The man is wildly popular in Nyeri and the entire mountain!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2022, 09:07:23 PM »
You don't have to watch. Othaya is DP's stronghold. Most people came there, not to bury Kibaki, but they heard rumors DP would be in the neighborhood. The man is wildly popular in Nyeri and the entire mountain!

Raila & Ruto were Kibaki's vicious opponents - so it nauseating listening to their lies. This is not an anti-Ruto rant just plain truth.

About Ruto stronghold, Gema is well settled at 2-1 split. At least Pundit grounds his fitina in reality - wewe you are fully delusional.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2022, 09:21:04 PM »

Raila & Ruto were Kibaki's vicious opponents - so it nauseating listening to their lies. This is not an anti-Ruto rant just plain truth.

About Ruto stronghold, Gema is well settled at 2-1 split. At least Pundit grounds his fitina in reality - wewe you are fully delusional.
Ruto was not happy with 2007 stealing votes, other than that he had no major beef with Kibaki. There is no split Gema is 10-20% ODM and 80-90% UDA
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2022, 09:43:14 PM »
Politics is not love affairs. There are no permanent enemies or friends. Political rivalry is not enmity. You just dont think kenyan are mature enough to seperate issues. Obama and Bush will attend Trump funeral and say goods things about him. Funerals are not place to say bad things about someone - those are left to historians.