Author Topic: Tim Wanyonyi was the only thing keeping Mulembe nation in Azimio  (Read 4086 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
https://www.facebook.com/SamsonNHustler/videos/734431297591262
https://fb.watch/cDPjJKYMm-/
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Tim Wanyonyi was the only thing keeping Mulembe nation in Azimio
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2022, 07:12:56 PM »
The silent and mature Azimio voters know that the bigger picture is to ensure that the powerless DP office, which your fake Yesu misused endlessly ArapMashambering and looting, becomes the highest post he will ever ascend to in this land. Our job as Mulembe Nation and the job of the wider right thinking Kenyan community voter is to be smart, make the sacrifices and translate that into voting wisely, and if that means supporting the only man who will keep him nowhere near Power, then we shall continue supporting Rao.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2022, 07:24:25 PM »
Yes it totally going to undo the Luo-Luhya alliance in Nairobi
It going to bury Raila and his mbolea party DAP in Bukusu land.
He has done it to Wamalwa Snr.
He has done it to Wetengula
And now has done it to Tim.
Betrayed disabled Tim who was very popular and deserving being a governor.

Wetangula and maDVD need to keep repeating the betrayal and handshake

And Raila will be left with few diehards like Audacity of Dope.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2022, 07:26:30 PM »
We care about minority or majority - not mature or silent. The minority will support Raila. There are also minority kalenjin supporting Raila.
The silent and mature Azimio voters know that the bigger picture is to ensure that the powerless DP office, which your fake Yesu misused endlessly ArapMashambering and looting, becomes the highest post he will ever ascend to in this land. Our job as Mulembe Nation and the job of the wider right thinking Kenyan community voter is to be smart, make the sacrifices and translate that into voting wisely, and if that means supporting the only man who will keep him nowhere near Power, then we shall continue supporting Rao.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2022, 12:06:35 AM »

Yes indeed! I can't imagine any responsible Kenyan going to the polls and casting his vote for Arap Mashamba. Giving the keys to the kingdom as it were to this boundless thief would be a monumental act of folly, a national suicide.

As AOH said, it will be up to us the silent and mature Azimio voters to make sure that doesn't happen. Let this buck toothed Kale yap about siasa all day he wants.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2022, 12:30:59 AM »
You're the last people to really attack people by their physical appearance.
Many consider Luos to be ugliest people on earth.
So ugly Kipsigis never use to marry or even adopt Luo kids.
They would be given back for free...without ransom.
Distorted facial features with big lips and huge wide noses
Let this buck toothed Kale yap about siasa all day he wants.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2022, 12:50:24 AM »
Go find yourself another hobby weirdo. Stop wasting your time online.

Siasa tupu, Go outside. Ruto this, Ruto that all day, kwani hauna watoto na bibi?

You are making Kipsigis look bad.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2022, 01:01:26 AM »
No kipsigis will ever date you. Get used to it ugly biatch. At least I got kids...you got nothing.

Attack Ruto - as politician - dont attack Kalenjin - or me. We are not source of your problems. It's Ruto the man that is making your old dude irrelevant. DEAL WITH IT...without becoming tribal or personal.

Go find yourself another hobby weirdo. Stop wasting your time online.

Siasa tupu, Go outside. Ruto this, Ruto that all day, kwani hauna watoto na bibi?

You are making Kipsigis look bad.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2022, 01:13:52 AM »
No kipsigis will ever date you. Get used to it ugly biatch. At least I got kids...you got nothing.

Attack Ruto - as politician - dont attack Kalenjin - or me. We are not source of your problems. It's Ruto the man that is making your old dude irrelevant. DEAL WITH IT...without becoming tribal or personal.

My advice is spend sometimes with your kids. Life is short, what will you be remembered for when you die?...being a Ruto sycophant or a being a good father to your children?

Right now I'm reading a book " Building Soils for Better Crops" what are you doing other than trawling Kenyan gutter press online for political gossip.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2022, 01:19:40 AM »
You're overly concerned about my life :) rest assured I am fine. I have been online for donkey years. I just finished watching a documentary about John Wayne Gacy - a chicago serial killer of 70s.

What if I told you my hobby was politics :)

My advice is spend sometimes with your kids. Life is short, what will you be remembered for when you die?...being a Ruto sycophant or a being a good father to your children?

Right now I'm reading a book " Building Soils for Better Crops" what are you doing other than trawling Kenyan gutter press online for political gossip.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2022, 01:30:35 AM »
You're overly concerned about my life :) rest assured I am fine. I have been online for donkey years. I just finished watching a documentary about John Wayne Gacy - a chicago serial killer of 70s.

What if I told you my hobby was politics :)

I have heard about him. That is more like it, expand your horizons.

Politics has it place, just don't make it the end all be all - otherwise you come across as autistic.

Hiyo tu. Enjoy your documentary.

~ Mwalimu Arcadian

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2022, 01:30:56 AM »
Speak on your behalf, not the mulembe masses all over Kenya waiting with unabated breath to teach senile 'baba' a lesson on election night. First, it was snatching Weta minority seat followed by a series in your face abuses by Odomorons. Tim Wanyonyi debacle, I believe, is what broke the camel's back. If you are waiting a first-time runner to be beaten by the 5th-time loser, you will be in for a disgusting shock. It is obvious that DP has 70% gema, 65% + mulembe nation, and 99% Kalenjin. The three largest tribes will generate tyranny of numbers never seen!  Sleepy ojinga will never know what hit him, and yes, critics like you, mzee wanyororo, and the rest will crawl to hiding caves!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2022, 09:37:14 AM »
Why are Kales here busy speaking on behalf of Luhyas? Too much wishful thinking. Let the Luhyas speak for themselves.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2022, 10:19:54 AM »
Why are Kales here busy speaking on behalf of Luhyas? Too much wishful thinking. Let the Luhyas speak for themselves.

As GeeMail put it they are wailing more than the bereaved  :D

It comes off as desperate.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2022, 01:12:42 PM »
They have no balls. Spineless. Bendera ifuatayo upepo.
Second populous nation treated like door mats.

As GeeMail put it they are wailing more than the bereaved  :D

It comes off as desperate.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2022, 01:37:09 PM »
They are our neighbors. And yes, we are concerned about them following insults they receive from Luo folks, who think they have Kikuyu votes, and now time to treat the mulembe nation like trash.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2022, 02:39:13 PM »
They are our neighbors. And yes, we are concerned about them following insults they receive from Luo folks, who think they have Kikuyu votes, and now time to treat the mulembe nation like trash.
Who asked you for your concern? Idiot. Who chooses neighbors or where they are born?
Politics, just like  other secondary issues affecting Luhya lives are not our alpha and omega. Instead of worrying about others, first deal with these grave statistics:

The  data compiled between April  and June 2021 by the Department of Operations at DCI, Central Kenya leads with 181 suicide cases, with Kiambu County alone accounting for 109 of the cases.

Rift Valley region comes second with 68 suicide cases followed by Nyanza (67), Nairobi (63) while Eastern region had 57 cases.

Western region had 29 people committing suicide, Coast (14) while  North Eastern had the least number of cases with only three people taking their own lives.

https://www.pd.co.ke/news/alarm-as-483-suicide-cases-hit-nation-in-just-three-months-87090/

Kwanza it has been reported several times on the Nipates, how Kales cannot take rejection and hence most suicides in Rift Valley region arise out of being jilted. Kales take losing badly.That probably also explains why Pundit often threatens us that his warriors will strike if for any reason KK does not come out on top in August 2022. As if it will be the first time.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2022, 02:49:55 PM »
Thinking of it, I have never heard of Luo-Luhya border conflicts? Why is it there are often Luhya-Nandi border conflicts? Are there any folks who neighbour Kales and have no conflicts with this ethnic group?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2022, 05:32:28 PM »
There is conflict in Maseno-Luanda btw Luo and Luhyas. Generally it doesnt get violent like btw Kalenjin and others.
Kalenjin have warriors dedicated to fighting - standing army - where a man dedicated his warriorhood to doing nothing except raiding or defending the community - that from age of 15- to 30yrs or about. Generally age-set lasted 15yrs - and the incoming age-set become the standing army - as the other retire to junior eldership, marriage and such duties.
That of course most bantus dont have.
Therefore you cannot resolve issues militarily like Kalenjin (Murenik), Maasai(Moran), Somalis(Moryaan), Oromo and others who have cultured evolved a military standing force.
This something that evolved as part of pastoral kind of life.
And therefore if you're going to live with pastoralist you better learn and adapt...dont cry...just get used to living in cattle economy
This same thing that modern world as evolved into military force.
Thinking of it, I have never heard of Luo-Luhya border conflicts? Why is it there are often Luhya-Nandi border conflicts? Are there any folks who neighbour Kales and have no conflicts with this ethnic group?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2022, 05:42:31 PM »
Generally true - a bunch of unremarkable people - happy with small ambitions - of a full stomach and lots of sex - a quintessential negroid.
They have no balls. Spineless. Bendera ifuatayo upepo.
Second populous nation treated like door mats.