Author Topic: Nairobi Luhyas protest Tim being forced out governor  (Read 3599 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Nairobi Luhyas protest Tim being forced out governor
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2022, 01:48:28 PM »
Well - anything is possible in politics. I disappear now and then - last 1 year I have been busy. I think you were a different moniker sometimes back - and reinvented yourself to mask your misses. You are a half-hearted Ruto supporter at best - but a real Raila hater - so one would expect you to disappear if Raila wins... But  the reality of savages and PEV will probably have you rethink your views.

Start with the reality that Kikuyus are split - Luhyas are split - Kambas, Gusii, Somali are bulk Azimio. Stop the delusion that Luhyas or Kambas are so mad at Raila or Uhuru... the latter is just a fervent prayer in UDA circles.

Robina Can I declare that you vanish from Nipate come Aug 09 Night when its apparent Ruto has won elections.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2022, 09:51:05 PM »
Pundit speaks too much for Luhyas.

Wanyonyi will go nowhere without ODM backing and he knows it. Igathe will come second to Sakaja. Bad move from Uhuru, but Kikuyus need something big in the Kenyan political order. This time they will go home dry.

Pundit drinks his own voodoo... and dances his own beat with Noway & RVHH as the supporting cast. Their moves are midas touches and the opponents are downright fools.

the UDA delusion

Where did you get that image? My friend uses it occasionally, and permanently on Whatsapp profile. Do you live in the Carolinas by chance?
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2022, 10:10:31 PM »

Ive been in blogosphere for 20 years. I have been in Mashada then Jukwaa then Nipate and now on this Nipate.
In 2002 I supported Uhuru we lost badly . We were on the same side with Ruto , In 2003 I swiched to Kibaki , We had predicted once NARC takes power Raila would turn against Kibaki , we were right it took one week. In 2007 I supported Kibaki we won , In 2010 I supported Ruto and we lost come 2013 and 2017 I stuck with UhuRuto and we won. I support Ruto but after what Uhuru did to us in 2018 with Handshake and hearing Raila supporters talking of another Handshake after they lose in Aug 09 elections  Im not as enthustiatic as I was say in 2017. But that said Until Raila is retired it Aluta continua. I will be here until the place is shut down which I forsee for lots of Raila supporters will do a Siberia self exile.
If Ruto makes a mistake of Handshaking Raila , I will be here forging a way forward , there will be another coalition against Rutos and Railas handshake and I will be supporting the other coalition. If Ruto stays to his course as they did in UhuRutos first term then I will continue defending him. I know for you all your projects and projections have failed from PK to BBI to now Raila. Pole politics os like that . Salimia your BFF P.K. tell him its the guy we met on S7 Airlines during 2018 Worldcup.

Well - anything is possible in politics. I disappear now and then - last 1 year I have been busy. I think you were a different moniker sometimes back - and reinvented yourself to mask your misses. You are a half-hearted Ruto supporter at best - but a real Raila hater - so one would expect you to disappear if Raila wins... But  the reality of savages and PEV will probably have you rethink your views.

Start with the reality that Kikuyus are split - Luhyas are split - Kambas, Gusii, Somali are bulk Azimio. Stop the delusion that Luhyas or Kambas are so mad at Raila or Uhuru... the latter is just a fervent prayer in UDA circles.

Robina Can I declare that you vanish from Nipate come Aug 09 Night when its apparent Ruto has won elections.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2022, 10:12:37 PM »

Write to your so called "girlfriend" ask her if she is ever in Nipate. Would be interesting to find out RVHH and Ribena are "close friends"....
Pundit speaks too much for Luhyas.

Wanyonyi will go nowhere without ODM backing and he knows it. Igathe will come second to Sakaja. Bad move from Uhuru, but Kikuyus need something big in the Kenyan political order. This time they will go home dry.

Pundit drinks his own voodoo... and dances his own beat with Noway & RVHH as the supporting cast. Their moves are midas touches and the opponents are downright fools.

the UDA delusion

Where did you get that image? My friend uses it occasionally, and permanently on Whatsapp profile. Do you live in the Carolinas by chance?