Author Topic: Nairobi Luhyas protest Tim being forced out governor  (Read 3595 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Nairobi Luhyas protest Tim being forced out governor
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2022, 10:32:17 PM »
[Tm is opus dei..can't be bribed..has no need for extra money beyond his basic needs
Opus dei are religious..they deeply intelligently religious.. have absolutely no need of money.. prefer to live in boarding

RV hitter and you finally disagree on something.  He says Tim took the loot already.
Rvhh doesn't know Tim.When I say luhyas of Nairobi takes him as God I mean it.He is like cbk governor.You can't bribe them..they will queue eat beans and go live in an hostel..but they do excellent job.I was in class with one...best programmer now he is priest .we call him John Paul. those guys are remarkable people.They don't preach or tell you about god...but their professional excellences and simplicity will impact you...will donate their salary.Opus dei run run...intelligence and dedication

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2022, 10:44:46 PM »
You just said Wanyonyi stepped down cause Uhuru bribed him and he's already banked the loot and now you are telling us how moral he is? huh? which is it? Everyone in Kenya can be bribed. I don't buy this religious argument one bit, not in Kenya.

The only reason they'd pick a sure loser like Igathe is if they believe they can rig otherwise, they really cannot be that out of touch with the realities on the ground. I'm beginning to believe that there is a rigging plan in place.
Every politician has a price tag; if one is very holly, the payout limit can be cranked up by billions. Another form of bribery is can be in contracts and shares of govt. If Ruto had 100 Billion shillings, even Uhuru can buckle and leave Azimio in the dust.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2022, 11:05:42 PM »
Not a valid %s URLRvhh they are catholic, Muslim and Buddhist who dedicate their live to nuns n monks..Osama was billionaire but it never mattered..he chooses to leave money and fight for Islam.These people are not normal..they are indoctrinated..opus dei is a cult.. like jihadist blowing himself up.Uhuru has problem because Tim will not be moved by money

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2022, 12:58:29 AM »
[Tm is opus dei..can't be bribed..has no need for extra money beyond his basic needs
Opus dei are religious..they deeply intelligently religious.. have absolutely no need of money.. prefer to live in boarding

RV hitter and you finally disagree on something.  He says Tim took the loot already.
Rvhh doesn't know Tim.When I say luhyas of Nairobi takes him as God I mean it.He is like cbk governor.You can't bribe them..they will queue eat beans and go live in an hostel..but they do excellent job.I was in class with one...best programmer now he is priest .we call him John Paul. those guys are remarkable people.They don't preach or tell you about god...but their professional excellences and simplicity will impact you...will donate their salary.Opus dei run run...intelligence and dedication

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2022, 03:45:27 AM »
Pragmatic you're gnashing teeth because your man is being taken to cleaners.. independent he can't beat Sakaja...he needs luo votes that Raila is selling to Igathe in exchange of a doomed pork run.My know it all is not something I am embarrassed about.I heard Tim is opus dei..not all of them stay in lodges..most are married and live normal life. The deal Jubilee and wiper running mate..kamanda wants senate pia.ODM you take pork...bado concession kibao.This time round you've been caged

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2022, 05:49:36 AM »
They have come up with most ridicolous line up.
Igathe - from nowhere
Kaloki - from nowhere
Kwamboka - from nowhere
Tim - given senate - likely to reject - leaving it to become fight btw kamanda and Sifuna.

Prediction - Kenya Kwanza carries the day in Nairobi - Luhyas get angry in Nairobi and western.

Look like Uhuru is working for Ruto - knowingly or unknowingly.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-04-21-hopes-dashed-as-uhuru-raila-shuffle-nairobi-lineup/

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2022, 06:42:46 AM »
This guy is speaking the truth.. ?s=21&t=8VwrHD_0vdNUQwr7IO064A

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2022, 07:02:32 AM »
This guy is speaking the truth.. ?s=21&t=8VwrHD_0vdNUQwr7IO064A
Raila is Raila because of a massive number of Luhyas over the last 20 years  You remove Luhyas from Raila and you have an empty shell. Raila falsely thinks he has Uhuru and Kikuyu numbers and can now dispose of them like trash. Sakaja is in and Kakamega, Bungoma, and Transnzioa is fully Kenya Kwanza! Uhuru is working for Ruto without knowing! Mlevi is a gift that keeps giving!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2022, 07:40:03 AM »
Tim is opus dei..can't be bribed..has no need for extra money beyond his basic needs.He will give out any extra money.
Opus dei are religious..they deeply intelligently religious.. have absolutely no need of money.. prefer to live in boarding.All their salary they donate.They run Strathmore and St Mary's
Seriously, must you post on everything, even on that which you do not know? Where do you think Tim is getting his campaign cash from? Tim has serious investments. For example Bungona County's most prestigious hotel where a buffet plate goes for 3K per person, bottle of wine is 8K - Hunters Lodge it is called:

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2022, 08:07:25 AM »
Sio mbaya - at least he is removing the shame of Kikuyus if not that somali woman (Mama hersi) running Kanduyi and Bungoma while Bukusu ni kuoa bibi wengi kunywa busaa bunglu bangla. The Tim that I have heard is not corruptible.

So this hunter lodge - is the one on your way to Kibabi university?

Seriously, must you post on everything, even on that which you do not know? Where do you think Tim is getting his campaign cash from? Tim has serious investments. For example Bungona County's most prestigious hotel where a buffet plate goes for 3K per person, bottle of wine is 8K - Hunters Lodge it is called:

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2022, 08:11:07 AM »
Yes for a long time there was kavirondo alliance in major urban areas...against GEMA...now that they've betrayed Tim...that alliance is broken in Nairobi...ODM winning seats in Nairobi become hard. Normally Luos+Luhya merge and share seats. The Luos in Westland vote for Tim..Luhyas in Kibra vote for Okoth..all you need is win ODM ticket. The Luo obviously are more cohesive and aggressive...it's almost a master-slave relationship.

Once that alliance is broken - it's over for ODM - because Luos on their own are just 15 percent of Nairobi and Mombasa. Kikuyus or GEMA will overrun them in Nairobi.

Now majority of GEMA are in UDA - therefore expect UDA to whipe the floor with ODM in Nairobi

Raila is Raila because of a massive number of Luhyas over the last 20 years  You remove Luhyas from Raila and you have an empty shell. Raila falsely thinks he has Uhuru and Kikuyu numbers and can now dispose of them like trash. Sakaja is in and Kakamega, Bungoma, and Transnzioa is fully Kenya Kwanza! Uhuru is working for Ruto without knowing! Mlevi is a gift that keeps giving!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2022, 08:15:27 AM »
Uhuru failed in 2013 to install Jimnah Mbaru as TNA candidate failed in 2017 with Peter Keneth in Jubilee , what makes him think he will manage with Igathe ?
This guy has gone bonkers

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2022, 08:20:04 AM »
Tim wanyonyi is wetangula brother.Wetangula ia Tim wanyonyi brother abd they are luhya bukusu subtribe.Wetangula who is ruto aupporter is using hia brother tim to destroy raila from within in return he will get paid handsomely by Ruto.

The warning shot to Raila is simple.You choose tim wanyonyi or the presidency.The choice is yours.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2022, 08:22:24 AM »
He is set to pick Mt kenya governors - seem he simply learnt nothing from his 2002 debacle - pombe sio uji. The last thing people will elect is a PROJECT. Ruto's UDA will sweep the board....Uhuru the mlevi is his chief campaigner without knowing.
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/uhuru-to-pick-candidates-in-mt-kenya-governor-contests-3789182?fbclid=IwAR1Yau71yHF5KNKV6_RgDBm2qf6MZaG4MDetTOHNBEB7uyGSxdV1HMASDiM
Uhuru failed in 2013 to install Jimnah Mbaru as TNA candidate failed in 2017 with Peter Keneth in Jubilee , what makes him think he will manage with Igathe ?
This guy has gone bonkers

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2022, 08:41:26 AM »
The route to Kibabii University is different. To get to Kibabii University you must go all the way to Kanduyi then take a right.

The straight forward route to get to Hunters Paradise Cottages or simply 'Hunters Lodge' is to arrive at Sikata Trading Centre which sits on the last Junction before you get to Kanduyi when you are coming from Eldoret. Ask the locals there to direct you which turn to take. Hunter's Lodge has a huge sign post in that area. Less than a Km from there.

And this is where we need to thank Gov Wangamati. He has been instrumental in advising locals to stop selling their urban land, only to move to river bed locations. He has told Bukusu to stop surrendering prime business locations to other communities. My hotel will be the 3rd prestigious hotel in Bgm. The 2nd already opened and is aptly called "Siritamu" - just past Kanduyi on your way to Malaba border.

Sio mbaya - at least he is removing the shame of Kikuyus if not that somali woman (Mama hersi) running Kanduyi and Bungoma while Bukusu ni kuoa bibi wengi kunywa busaa bunglu bangla. The Tim that I have heard is not corruptible.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2022, 08:52:24 AM »
I see - Sikata on the way to that little mountain - forget the name that sounded kalenjin (chebukwa) - or through Lusaka road that links Sikata with Bungoma.

Wangamati Tourist hotel was biggest..though I dont think he owned it...I think it's either gov owned or teachers owned...like Kakamega golf resort.

Anyway congratulations...Bungoma is going to become a big city - if the trend continues. My cousin lives hapo Bungoma...

The route to Kibabii University is different. To get to Kibabii University you must go all the way to Kanduyi then take a right.

The straight forward route to get to Hunters Paradise Cottages or simply 'Hunters Lodge' is to arrive at Sikata Trading Centre which sits on the last Junction before you get to Kanduyi when you are coming from Eldoret. Ask the locals there to direct you which turn to take. Hunter's Lodge has a huge sign post in that area. Less than a Km from there.

And this is where we need to thank Wangamati. He has been instrumental in advising locals to stop selling their urban land, only to move to river bed locations. He has told Bukusu to stop surrendering prime business locations to other communities. My hotel will be the 3rd prestigious hotel in Bgm. The 2nd already opened and is aptly called "Siritamu" - just past Kanduyi on your way to Malaba border.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2022, 09:21:12 AM »
Tourist hotel was a facade - still is. There is a Minister during Moi's time who said, what prevented him visiting Bungoma was that he didn't know where to sleep. Ouch! And at that time we did have Bungoma Tourist hotel. Truth is this hotel was mismanaged. It was actually built on the back of Teachers Cooperative. I recently passed there by the roadside and I could see it badly needs a new coat of paint. And yes, it is associated with Wangamati even today. I have no tears for this hotel if it went under. As a town, Bungoma has moved on.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2022, 10:26:09 AM »
Once again, I am amazed at your knowledge of Bungoma. Your knowledge of geography that is, not Political!
Even Chebukwa you know. Wow!

I see - Sikata on the way to that little mountain - forget the name that sounded kalenjin (chebukwa) - or through Lusaka road that links Sikata with Bungoma.

Wangamati Tourist hotel was biggest..though I dont think he owned it...I think it's either gov owned or teachers owned...like Kakamega golf resort.

Anyway congratulations...Bungoma is going to become a big city - if the trend continues. My cousin lives hapo Bungoma...

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2022, 10:44:56 AM »
Pundit speaks too much for Luhyas.

Wanyonyi will go nowhere without ODM backing and he knows it. Igathe will come second to Sakaja. Bad move from Uhuru, but Kikuyus need something big in the Kenyan political order. This time they will go home dry.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2022, 10:58:30 AM »
Once again, I am amazed at your knowledge of Bungoma. Your knowledge of geography that is, not Political!
Even Chebukwa you know. Wow!

I have done truck business..I know most towns from malindi to drc congo border...know Uganda inside out..bit of Rwanda.Only part I don't know in Kenya is Meru isiolo nyeri n nanyuki