Author Topic: The Perils of conducting office business from vehicle rooftops  (Read 923 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
The Perils of conducting office business from vehicle rooftops
« on: February 17, 2022, 05:41:13 AM »
Luto wants to cut the imagine of a genius to his sycophants. Part of that includes buying PHDs but but yesu, this man says damn stuff going by the number of goofs he spews!

DP Ruto's 'cow' remark sparks outrage in DRC

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: The Perils of conducting office business from vehicle rooftops
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 05:41:33 AM »
?s=20&t=TJzlvxtumNHa3RQV840sFg

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2022, 05:46:19 AM »
Look like they are people micro-analyzing speeches of opponents for any propaganda in the silly political season.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2022, 05:59:04 AM »
Look like they are people micro-analyzing speeches of opponents for any propaganda in the silly political season.
Idiot, does one apologize for "micro" issues?

I regret! Ruto bows to pressure, apologises for DRC 'has no cow' remarks

You obviously have no idea what it means to be a leader among a family of Nations on the Globe.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2022, 06:03:20 AM »
DRC is hell hole - take you anger to Ituri region. Last week I was watching Tutsi being killed en-masse- they are probably only folks with cows in that hell-hole.

Ruto doesnt have to apologize to those idiots who cannot manage their country. KDF is there provide peace and security. Let them prepare to buy our milk or quit EAC and AFCAT....I dont find anything Ruto offensive...DRC is hell hole that import milk from Eiurope and all over the world...and they spend time dressing & dancing instead of fixing their country.

Respect is earned.

Go to toilet.com with cheap busaa insults.

You obviously have no idea what it means to be a leader among a family of Nations on the Globe.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2022, 06:27:30 AM »
DRC is hell hole - take you anger to Ituri region. Last week I was watching Tutsi being killed en-masse- they are probably only folks with cows in that hell-hole.

Ruto doesnt have to apologize to those idiots who cannot manage their country. KDF is there provide peace and security. Let them prepare to buy our milk or quit EAC and AFCAT....I dont find anything Ruto offensive...DRC is hell hole that import milk from Eiurope and all over the world...and they spend time dressing & dancing instead of fixing their country.

Respect is earned.

Go to toilet.com with cheap busaa insults.

You are incorrigible! Do Kenyans or would KOT for that matter take it kindly when they are insulted by people of other nations? Of course not. Heshima si utumwa.
Sorry if you don't understand Swahili but I can't express it better in any other way. Perhaps ask a friend meaning of that methali.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2022, 06:30:10 AM »
AOH,

stop posting nonsense

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2022, 07:51:45 AM »
Who cares about KOT - those are just overrated online idlers. Ruto has driven the point home. There is huge market for milk in DRC. To be effective communicator like Ruto you deploy stylistic devices like hyperbole (aka exaggeration - they dont own a cow) and imagery (describe Congolese to Nyeri people as we know them for their music and dressing).

Otherwise if you say DRC - in a village - nobody will know whether it's in Africa or Europe. In short Ruto did an excellent job in Nyeri.

There are idlers running on empty - micro-analayzing speeches - and causing drama - I am sure that woman senator was roped in by propaganda team from Azimio.

You are incorrigible! Do Kenyans or would KOT for that matter take it kindly when they are insulted by people of other nations? Of course not. Heshima si utumwa.
Sorry if you don't understand Swahili but I can't express it better in any other way. Perhaps ask a friend meaning of that methali.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2022, 08:12:10 AM »
Out of that whole speech people are busy trivializing nonsense. Since when did claiming there no cows in DRC becomes matusi. Hii ni utoto na upuzi tuu. We should be discussing county economic charters ...

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2022, 10:14:17 AM »
Is ufool threatening to spill the stale beans from a bunker now that Waita already told us they have to wait for him to get through a point overnight.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2022, 01:23:39 PM »
Ababu amepata kazi ya kufanya

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2022, 05:08:24 PM »
Out of that whole speech people are busy trivializing nonsense. Since when did claiming there no cows in DRC becomes matusi. Hii ni utoto na upuzi tuu. We should be discussing county economic charters.
Sure Patel, let us discuss the economy like this money laundering ... nabbed by custom officials at JKIA in this image is Paul Kemboi. Who is he you may ask? Either ask @Pundit OR just read on ....

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2022, 05:09:39 PM »
William Ruto close aide Paul Kemboi has been arrested by custom officials at JKIA in possession of over 238 million in foreign currency.

Travel documents and intelligence reports show Kemboi travelled to Kenya from Somalia through Burundi.

https://www.tuko.co.ke/business-economy/money/443663-kra-customs-officers-arrest-traveller-ksh-238m-jkia-possible-money-laundering-attempt/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2022, 05:34:13 PM »
Cheap propaganda. Ruto is not fool to carry money like that.
William Ruto close aide Paul Kemboi has been arrested by custom officials at JKIA in possession of over 238 million in foreign currency.

Travel documents and intelligence reports show Kemboi travelled to Kenya from Somalia through Burundi.

https://www.tuko.co.ke/business-economy/money/443663-kra-customs-officers-arrest-traveller-ksh-238m-jkia-possible-money-laundering-attempt/