Author Topic: Uhuru negotiate with Ruto plus two other oka  (Read 1285 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Uhuru negotiate with Ruto plus two other oka
« on: October 26, 2021, 12:30:28 AM »
Uhuru wants to pick Dpork and half cabinet.Raila should think...when the deal is too good think twice.I see Ruto has gone soft and even itumbi HNIB is mute.Iko maneno.Raila thought he was being aided to climb while he was being used as negotiation threat...https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001427259/wooing-ex-nasa-leaders-uhuru-deal-might-help-ruto-in-2022-race

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru negotiate with Ruto plus two other oka
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 12:33:11 AM »
The two NASA definitely wetangula...I won't rule out kalonzo.Gideon ataomba baringo senate and uda will give him free pass to vote Yes and protect the family name.Mudavadi may join.Poor jakom should boycott unless he wants world class kichapo.Iebc should hand Ruto certificate mapema tufanya KAZI ingine

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021, 09:31:00 AM »

OKA principals, from left, ANC leader Musalia Mudavadi, Kalonzo Musyoka (Wiper), Gideon Moi (Kanu) and Ford Kenya's Moses Wetangula. May 2021. [Dennis Kavisu, Standard]

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2021, 11:54:45 AM »
Ruto is busy wishing UHhur birthday

Please join me in wishing our leader, the PRESIDENT, His Excellency Uhuru Kenyatta, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and to pray for his success as he guides the nation towards a greater promise.
God bless you, Sir;
To many, many more!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2021, 12:42:18 PM »

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2021, 04:05:00 AM »
It is very hard to defeat DP because he plans day and night. He literally has no long-term friends, or permanent enemies when in the field, but once he is inside, he'll work hard to be  friendly, or beat you to submission. Uhuru will not get 50% maybe 25-30%!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2021, 05:08:36 AM »
zzzzz I am cautious of this write-up! I will leave it right here until Easter. These are the kind of deals you broker last minute. PUNDIT is having dialog with himself.    Next....

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2021, 06:55:02 AM »
It is very hard to defeat DP because he plans day and night. He literally has no long-term friends, or permanent enemies when in the field, but once he is inside, he'll work hard to be  friendly, or beat you to submission. Uhuru will not get 50% maybe 25-30%!
Yeah the way he mistreated Ruto in second term he will be lucky with even 25 percent

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2021, 07:05:14 AM »
zzzzz I am cautious of this write-up! I will leave it right here until Easter. These are the kind of deals you broker last minute. PUNDIT is having dialog with himself.    Next....

RV Pundit and RV Heavy Hitter writing styles are uncannily similar. That kind of energy lets you know an operative is behind those handles, someone who gets paid to post per thread. We post for fun at our leisure, the bugger is here 24/7, on the clock, he could be replying to himself in ungodly hours, unashindwa mara zingine. Gikosh by contrast is unsophisticated bot, what does it get from posting useless topics? God knows.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2021, 07:14:39 AM »
I am everyone who support Ruto - get a grip of yourself. RVHH is the closest you will get to Ruto. RVP has never met Ruto. I post here for free - election or no election.
RV Pundit and RV Heavy Hitter writing styles are uncannily similar. That kind of energy lets you know an operative is behind those handles, someone who gets paid to post per thread. We post for fun at our leisure, the bugger is here 24/7, on the clock, he could be replying to himself in ungodly hours, unashindwa mara zingine. Gikosh by contrast is unsophisticated bot, what does it get from posting useless topics? God knows.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2021, 07:54:22 AM »
I am everyone who support Ruto - get a grip of yourself. RVHH is the closest you will get to Ruto. RVP has never met Ruto. I post here for free - election or no election.

You post like you don't have a family, Ruto ni baba na mama. North Korea style adoration for dear leader Ruto. Money make people do crazy things.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2021, 08:05:29 AM »
If Ruto dies today, I will still post. This is time wasting forum for me. Some do facebook, twitter and the rest. Most of those who no longer post here - like Robina - and Kichwa - are battling depression and shame of getting it wrong. As for me - I rarely get to eat my words.
You post like you don't have a family, Ruto ni baba na mama. North Korea style adoration for dear leader Ruto. Money make people do crazy things.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2021, 08:26:27 AM »
If Ruto dies today, I will still post. This is time wasting forum for me. Some do facebook, twitter and the rest. Most of those who no longer post here - like Robina - and Kichwa - are battling depression and shame of getting it wrong. As for me - I rarely get to eat my words.

Maybe they have better things to do unlike you. Robina is working at Tesla, Kichwa is a man of few words, he will be unchained once Tinga demolishes chicken thief in 2022. He will be running naked through Kibra shouting "Eureka, Eureka"

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2021, 09:11:07 AM »
Si unipatie kazi :) kubwa pia uko Tesla.
Maybe they have better things to do unlike you. Robina is working at Tesla, Kichwa is a man of few words, he will be unchained once Tinga demolishes chicken thief in 2022. He will be running naked through Kibra shouting "Eureka, Eureka"

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2021, 09:38:40 AM »

Wewe nawe. One time RV was noway now he is Heavy hitter.
These are people who have been in myandaoni more than 20 years.
Before FB before Twitter .

Offline machoman

• VIP
  • Regular
  • No Man Is an Island
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2021, 11:35:08 AM »
Heavy Shitter has been around for a while

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2021, 05:40:50 PM »

Acardian Dreamer must be rookie in this came. RVP and RVHH are two different people. I'm Nandi from UG with origins from Kericho county while Pundit is 100% Kipsigis from Bomet. RVP drinks, I don't. Pundit's Governor is Alfred Mutua, I think, and Gavin Newsome is my Governor!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!