Author Topic: After running Kariuki to Cypress Fairview purchased via offshore accounts  (Read 2168 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Judiciary should go rogue on Gichuru Okemo case and usurp suo moto powers to institute a judicial inquiry into offshore accounts. it would the best Koome coup.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/corporate/companies/secret-offshore-firm-buys-stake-fairview-hotel-3581288
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes it's corrupt money coming back cleaned

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
This is one of the reasons you want someone like Raila at the helm. This monkey business will stop PAP.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Kenyatta criminal enterprise strike again.....busy setting up 'Jamison' 'Tsavo' 'Amboseli' special vehicles to suck up government tenders or buy up business going under. Covid restrictions and curfew will create a windfall for kenyatta family...

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
This is one of the reasons you want someone like Raila at the helm. This monkey business will stop PAP.

Pundit like throwing this line so Uhuru and some voters use it against RAO. I was in a discussion with Kenyans on who is best and they think RAO has guts. High priest can only join gang and try to outdo Kenyattas. Vision 2050 high priest flip Delamere and Brookside.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
This is one reason why Raila cannot be trusted by Uhuru and Gideon. They know he could wake up and end their monkey business.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
My friend I am analyst and pundit. I dont go out there campaigning - If I did - I wont be in this forum that has less than 100 readership. I dispassionately analyze issues. The day you realize this you will not be taken for a fool like Raila.

Yes as corrupt as Raila is - he is  alos mercurial. You just never know which Raila you will wake up to. That is why he is feared. He is unpredictable. Big money want predictability.

For Ruto - he doesnt have reverse gear - he will crush Uhuru and Gideon going forward - not going backward.

Pundit like throwing this line so Uhuru and some voters use it against RAO. I was in a discussion with Kenyans on who is best and they think RAO has guts. High priest can only join gang and try to outdo Kenyattas. Vision 2050 high priest flip Delamere and Brookside.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
My friend I am analyst and pundit. I dont go out there campaigning - If I did - I wont be in this forum that has less than 100 readership. I dispassionately analyze issues. The day you realize this you will not be taken for a fool like Raila.

Yes as corrupt as Raila is - he is  alos mercurial.

For Ruto - he doesnt have reverse gear - he will crush Uhuru and Gideon going forward - not going backward.

Campaign by not campaigning. Another name.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Anybody who comes to Nipate to campaign is a fool. This forum has very limited readership. Check any thread here - it struggle to
get even 500 readership months.

This forum is for political analysis and punditry - not to sell Raila or Ruto - there is absolutely no one here who can be converted.

If I was selling Ruto - I wont call him a thief :)

Come here if you're looking for incisive objective analysis - if you want to know who will win or loss - keenly watch my analysis - and like I have previously done - I will give you the next election to the dot. 

2013 - I predicted Uhuru would win 1st round by 51 percent - he did it 50.5 percent. In 2017 I predicted he will do it with 54 percent - he did it. How can I do that if I am not objective in my analysis?

Campaign by not campaigning. Another name.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
If you're looking for someone who can tell you BBI is fakery from get go - come here - but if you're interested in the drama - go to facebook.

Remove EMOTIONS and be objective. See things as they are. Have a good memory. Understand the players.

And you will know like I know that Uhuru or Moi backing Raila is big joke. Never gonna happen. It's like Isaac Ndaaaaaaaaaaani ndani ndani - while everyone knew KANU and Raila are just never gonna work. How do you as NASA in 2017 expect Gideon Moi to oppose Uhuru Kenyatta - some things are just too OBVIOUS. Mois-Kenyattas are tied by grand corruption/massacres/name all gov ills  umbical cord.

Why would a Moi or Kenyatta trust a Raila? The answer you know - Arcadian has answered it there. They fear Raila more than they fear Ruto. That simple.

You can see Raila now campaigning with only guys who want to use him - either for money or for political support - in Nairobi some GEMA mandrain led by their Maina Kamanda want Raila to give them Governor of Nairobi -  some want to eat his money - and some like Lee in nakuru is looking at Luhya-Luo-Gusii as plank against Kalenjin in Nakuru. It's like Joho - using Luos+Luhya in Mombasa as springbroad.

The rest are dealing with Raila with 10 feet pole -while others simply do not want to seen anymore with Raila - anywhere.

Thanks to Raila naivety - it likely Nairobi governorship is going to be Kikuyu v Kikuyu - and PORK will be Ruto versus Gideon :) - and everywhere Raila will be beaten like  a drum - bar Luo Nyanza.

The implosion coming Raila way is gigantic.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: After running Kariuki to Cypress Fairview purchased via offshore accounts
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2021, 09:50:00 PM »
Pundit you yoyo some time. Once you say RAO listening to your rant on Nipate, changing tactics. Now you say Nipate has no influence and no campaign. Yoyo. Why start a million threads advising RAO if no high priest campaign thief campaigner? Nipate very influential otherwise RV Hitter would not receive ICC summons.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2021, 09:52:30 PM »
I have huge reputation built over the years - I have people out there calling themselves rv pundit - My influence is not campaigning - but in analysis - and punditry. I pretty sure Raila and Ruto people listen to me - because I do my homework. I am able to separate the forests from the trees.

I am only able to maintain my high reputation by always speaking the truth, accepting the truth and moving on.

Most of you have to disappear for months because you cannot face the puke your wrote months ago. POOR ROBINA wrote ACRES on BBI - now she is so ashamed she cannot show her face here.

Pundit you yoyo some time. Once you say RAO listening to your rant on Nipate, changing tactics. Now you say Nipate has no influence and no campaign. Yoyo.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2021, 09:54:48 PM »
Itumbi frequent Nipate campaigner. Uhuruto i36 grew horn from here. Small wall but influential.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2021, 09:57:11 PM »
This is a free forum. I hope they take my better ideas like complusory NHIF. But if anybody expect me to campaign for ruto - they are mistaken. I am here to understand and explain Ruto moves.
Itumbi frequent Nipate campaigner. Uhuruto i36 grew horn from here. Small wall but influential.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2021, 04:31:51 AM »
I have huge reputation built over the years - I have people out there calling themselves rv pundit - My influence is not campaigning - but in analysis - and punditry. I pretty sure Raila and Ruto people listen to me - because I do my homework. I am able to separate the forests from the trees.

I am only able to maintain my high reputation by always speaking the truth, accepting the truth and moving on.

Most of you have to disappear for months because you cannot face the puke your wrote months ago. POOR ROBINA wrote ACRES on BBI - now she is so ashamed she cannot show her face here.

Pundit you yoyo some time. Once you say RAO listening to your rant on Nipate, changing tactics. Now you say Nipate has no influence and no campaign. Yoyo.

Just say you were talking metaphorically, don't be grandiose.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2021, 10:28:09 AM »
Pundit, you still denying Uhuru and family did lease the planes to KQ? Look at these "special vehicles" with the names similar to the ones that were used to lease planes to KQ.

Kenyatta criminal enterprise strike again.....busy setting up 'Jamison' 'Tsavo' 'Amboseli' special vehicles to suck up government tenders or buy up business going under. Covid restrictions and curfew will create a windfall for kenyatta family...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2021, 10:45:55 AM »
AfriEximbank and US EximBank financed the purchase of the planes.
As for this Jamison - this definitely a front by kenya fatcats.
Pundit, you still denying Uhuru and family did lease the planes to KQ? Look at these "special vehicles" with the names similar to the ones that were used to lease planes to KQ.

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2021, 11:12:02 AM »

Yes the gave SPV loans yo purchase Aircrafts. The SPV leased Aircrafts to KQ at exuberant prices.
Shida Ya RV ni hataki kubali coz from word go he had taken sides.

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2021, 11:12:09 AM »
Yes the gave SPV loans yo purchase Aircrafts. The SPV leased Aircrafts to KQ at exuberant prices.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2021, 11:44:47 AM »
I change my mind all the time - you just need facts.