Author Topic: Making lemonade since 2018  (Read 1014 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Making lemonade since 2018
« on: August 30, 2021, 06:19:36 PM »
Yaani Deep State have tried all sort of humiliation to egg Ruto out but hakuna nafasi. Gideon Moi and Nancy running out of options. Unless they try La Mada - they cannot beat Ruto

No matter the humiliation - Ruto has made lemonade out of it - and survived 4yrs - now going into the 5th.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Re: Making lemonade since 2018
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 07:19:20 PM »
That is a smart move by the boy from Sugoi, nice optics, he is playing the game well. Keep the security services on your side.

The guy is rotten but give him his due he taken all their hits on the chin and is still standing, Kikuyu elite play dirty and punch below the belt.

They are some sleepless nights deep in Mt Kenya for the faceless cabal used to pulling the strings of power in this country.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 07:38:57 PM »
Yes they sleepless and dangerous - because on the blue corner is WSR - and on the red corner is Rao - both will dismantle their dynasty - and create a new one. They are at most dangerous now. Ruto has to invest in security.
That is a smart move by the boy from Sugoi, nice optics, he is playing the game well. Keep the security services on your side.

The guy is rotten but give him his due he taken all their hits on the chin and is still standing, Kikuyu elite play dirty and punch below the belt.

They are some sleepless nights deep in Mt Kenya for the faceless cabal used to pulling the strings of power in this country.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2021, 07:58:32 PM »

You see the difference of Being Brilliant and having a High IQ.
You were breathing Violence , Ruto takes advantage of the situation and milks from it through and through.

If it was Raila he would have scored an own goal probably in the lines you were advocating.

Yaani Deep State have tried all sort of humiliation to egg Ruto out but hakuna nafasi. Gideon Moi and Nancy running out of options. Unless they try La Mada - they cannot beat Ruto

No matter the humiliation - Ruto has made lemonade out of it - and survived 4yrs - now going into the 5th.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2021, 08:22:34 PM »
Dangerous moves like those should alarm everyone. Anyway Ruto is of course very brilliant - and has far much more talent - than I. But they keep pushing; he keep finding new ground- and one day he will push back; when there will be no further ground to cede.
You were breathing Violence , Ruto takes advantage of the situation and milks from it through and through.

If it was Raila he would have scored an own goal probably in the lines you were advocating.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2021, 08:27:19 PM »

If you punguza Mvinyo be humble and manage your emotions you can perform well.
You seem to be a bi-polar and also look down upon people. You will never advance if you are not humble.

Dangerous moves like those should alarm everyone. Anyway Ruto is of course very brilliant - and has far much more talent - than I. But they keep pushing; he keep finding new ground- and one day he will push back; when there will be no further ground to cede.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2021, 08:34:30 PM »
I dont get drunk. I am not bi-polar. I am brutally honest. I am like Njamba. I think in real life he is very nice guy.
You seem to be a bi-polar and also look down upon people. You will never advance if you are not humble.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2021, 08:51:23 PM »

You drunk over the weekend didnt you ?

I dont get drunk. I am not bi-polar. I am brutally honest. I am like Njamba. I think in real life he is very nice guy.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2021, 09:30:39 PM »
Pundit, Lol...Dr. Ruto is pissing off Deep State, big time. They have tried corruption, link to terrorism, insubordination, kuokoka bandia, dirty money, money laundering, ... next is perhaps sleazie mpango wa kando and child support claims...the way tried to frame Maraga.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2021, 09:37:10 PM »
If judiciary was Moi era - they could have pulled many games - Kinoti usefulness end at court of law and they dont dare arrest him .

Now impeachment is out. They dont have the numbers. Ruto will not quit - coz he knows Gideon Moi will slide right in.

I think they have two options now - Kill him or Negotiate with him. Raila the option they were entertaining is kaput.

I dont think Uhuru will last another 3 months before negotiating a way out. The last PG he could only gather 15mps in Jubilee - by nov - with people emerging from woodworks to back Ruto - Uhuru would have negotiated another handshake :)

Raila cannot complain of handshake can he?

Pundit, Lol...Dr. Ruto is pissing off Deep State, big time. They have tried corruption, link to terrorism, insubordination, kuokoka bandia, dirty money, money laundering, ... next is perhaps sleazie mpango wa kando and child support claims...the way tried to frame Maraga.