Author Topic: How did WWI and WWII developed and climaxed?  (Read 6770 times)

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
Re: How did WWI and WWII developed and climaxed?
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2022, 04:36:09 PM »
Weakening Russian before going war with chinaman?

World War 3: Is The Stage Being Set For The US To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously?

You would have to be out of your mind to fight wars with China and Russia simultaneously.  Unfortunately, the guy in the White House actually fits that description.  Joe Biden has been a hothead throughout his career in politics, but now he is a hothead that is in an advanced state of mental decline.  And as I have warned for more than a year, he is surrounded by the worst foreign policy team in U.S. history, and that is really saying something.  Biden and his team just keep making one colossal mistake after another, and now we are on a path that could soon have us fighting major wars with both China and Russia at the same time.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/world-war-3-stage-being-set-us-go-war-china-and-russia-simultaneously

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2022, 04:54:37 PM »
Zerohedge metrics from mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/.  They are borderline tin foil hat.  Newsmax and OANN(Q-Anon sites) are better sources of information - believe it or not.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2022, 09:41:14 PM »
Zerohedge metrics from mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/.  They are borderline tin foil hat.  Newsmax and OANN(Q-Anon sites) are better sources of information - believe it or not.

The comments section is straight up stormfront, pure unadulterated racist claptrap. Heavy anti black bigotry. Tells you a lot about OP.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2022, 10:37:23 PM »
world war 3 will be a nuclear war. No winners all losers.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2022, 07:21:25 PM »
Secretary of State Antony Blinken says the Biden administration is aiming to lead the international bloc opposed to Russia's invasion of Ukraine into a broader coalition to counter what it sees as a more serious, long-term threat to global order from China.

In a speech outlining the administration's China policy Thursday, Blinken laid out a three-pillar approach to competing with Beijing in a race to define the 21st century's economic and military balance. The Biden administration's strategy, he said, can be summed up in three words: invest, align, compete.

While the U.S. sees Russia and Russian President Vladimir Putin's war in Ukraine as the most acute and immediate threat to international stability, Blinken said the administration believes China poses a greater danger.

Blinken argued that the global response to Putin's invasion of Ukraine is a template for confronting China's efforts to mold a new and unpredictable world order to replace the rules and institutions that have guided relations between states since the end of World War II.

China, Blinken suggested, has benefited greatly from that international order but is now trying to subvert it under the leadership of President Xi Jinping and the Chinese Communist Party.

"Rather than using its power to reinforce and revitalize the laws, agreements, principles, and institutions that enabled its success, so other countries can benefit from them, too, Beijing is undermining it," Blinken said. "Under President Xi, the ruling Chinese Communist Party has become more repressive at home and more aggressive abroad."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/blinken-says-china-is-greater-long-term-threat-than-russia/#app

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2022, 07:24:59 PM »
Change to covid lab origin rhetoric coincide  "right wing" musk buy twitter and WHO faces opposition to sign pandemic treaty.

https://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/archives/2022/06/09/2003779620

Western gov will likely flex hard to far right wing after being stretched far left by commies like biden, trudue et. al. Right wingers Gives impetus to lab origin military industrial complex.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2022, 03:14:53 AM »
According to prior comments from President Biden, the Pentagon wants House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to cancel her visit to Taiwan - but now pending her possible arrival in Taipei the US military has moved a Navy strike group into the South China Sea led by the USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier.

The USS Reagan left a port call in Singapore and is now patrolling waters near China, with Beijing flexing its own military muscle by launching fresh naval exercises near the self-ruled island - and more worrisomely issuing threats that the PLA military is on stand-by to respond with "forceful measures" if needed.  Turkey's EHA media outlet on Saturday is circulating (unverified) video purporting to show large US warplane formation flyovers of the South China sea, with destroyers below...

Pelosi is currently en route over the Pacific for a scheduled tour of Asia - including stops in Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, and Singapore -  with The Washington Post's Josh Rogin on Friday reporting that a Taiwan stopover is "expected to happen" during the "early part" of the trip, based on diplomatic sources.

All eyes are on Pelosi's flight path after it was days ago revealed that Taiwan was listed "tentative" as part of her itinerary...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/china-holds-live-fire-drills-taiwan-us-carrier-group-nearby-pelosis-plane-en-route

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1648184/Xi-Jinping-China-Taiwan-US-military-drills-war-Nancy-Pelosi-Joe-Biden-latest-news-vn

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2022, 03:42:23 AM »
The Chinese won't shoot down Pelosi's plane or do anything that aggressive vis-a-vis the US. But this makes it virtually certain they will invade Taiwan sooner than previously expected. I just recently learned something about this whole affair: China will NEVER let them declare independence because Taiwan has been the chief way the Japanese and others have gotten to mainland China in the past (where they proceeded to ravage them). They will take it over rather than have them be fully independent. And Taiwan is split almost 50-50 between the currently ruling pro-Japan/West party and the pro-China party that wants re-unification with China that they apparently beat by very few points. So there's a good shot the Taiwanese themselves vote to fully re-unify in future.

I hope Taiwan doesn't do something dumb in the meanwhile (rather their current rulers don't do something dumb in the meanwhile). Maintain the status quo (for your own sakes!)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2022, 05:16:40 PM »
According to prior comments from President Biden, the Pentagon wants House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to cancel her visit to Taiwan - but now pending her possible arrival in Taipei the US military has moved a Navy strike group into the South China Sea led by the USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier.

The USS Reagan left a port call in Singapore and is now patrolling waters near China, with Beijing flexing its own military muscle by launching fresh naval exercises near the self-ruled island - and more worrisomely issuing threats that the PLA military is on stand-by to respond with "forceful measures" if needed.  Turkey's EHA media outlet on Saturday is circulating (unverified) video purporting to show large US warplane formation flyovers of the South China sea, with destroyers below...

Pelosi is currently en route over the Pacific for a scheduled tour of Asia - including stops in Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, and Singapore -  with The Washington Post's Josh Rogin on Friday reporting that a Taiwan stopover is "expected to happen" during the "early part" of the trip, based on diplomatic sources.

All eyes are on Pelosi's flight path after it was days ago revealed that Taiwan was listed "tentative" as part of her itinerary...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/china-holds-live-fire-drills-taiwan-us-carrier-group-nearby-pelosis-plane-en-route

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1648184/Xi-Jinping-China-Taiwan-US-military-drills-war-Nancy-Pelosi-Joe-Biden-latest-news-vn

Change of plans.  Looks like the Speaker gave the Chinese a head fake.  She is swimming into Taiwan.  China will shoot a decoy.

Invalid Tweet ID
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2022, 05:31:40 AM »
The Chinese won't shoot down Pelosi's plane or do anything that aggressive vis-a-vis the US. But this makes it virtually certain they will invade Taiwan sooner than previously expected. I just recently learned something about this whole affair: China will NEVER let them declare independence because Taiwan has been the chief way the Japanese and others have gotten to mainland China in the past (where they proceeded to ravage them). They will take it over rather than have them be fully independent. And Taiwan is split almost 50-50 between the currently ruling pro-Japan/West party and the pro-China party that wants re-unification with China that they apparently beat by very few points. So there's a good shot the Taiwanese themselves vote to fully re-unify in future.

I hope Taiwan doesn't do something dumb in the meanwhile (rather their current rulers don't do something dumb in the meanwhile). Maintain the status quo (for your own sakes!)

As I said, China won't do anything agressive against Pelosi/US delegation. HOWEVER, they will accelerate their plans vis-a-vis Taiwan. They've already announced "targetted military operations" around Taiwan (that phrase ring a bell, anyone? Sounds awfully similar to "special military operations," if you ask me :o ). Taiwan is already prepping its people for bomb shelters and other war preparations.

The best scenario now is that China throws its weight around a bit and Taiwan stays still and mum, everyone saves face and things return to normal in a few days/weeks, like what happened that time the U.S./Trump killed the Iranian General Americans were pretending was a terrorist instead of the likely future Iranian president.

The worst is that Taiwan does something dumb and this goes into full-scale war and they find out, like Ukraine, ain't NOBODY coming to fight for them but them. And there might not be much shipping of weapons and such to them from their buddy-pals, this time. Their geography is a whole different kettle of fish than Ukraine which borders Poland etc.

Most likely, China will throw a tantrum and Taiwan will be clever/wise about it, and everyone can move on to the next story in a few weeks . . . at least I hope so.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2022, 06:41:02 PM »

As I said, China won't do anything agressive against Pelosi/US delegation. HOWEVER, they will accelerate their plans vis-a-vis Taiwan. They've already announced "targetted military operations" around Taiwan (that phrase ring a bell, anyone? Sounds awfully similar to "special military operations," if you ask me :o ). Taiwan is already prepping its people for bomb shelters and other war preparations.

The best scenario now is that China throws its weight around a bit and Taiwan stays still and mum, everyone saves face and things return to normal in a few days/weeks, like what happened that time the U.S./Trump killed the Iranian General Americans were pretending was a terrorist instead of the likely future Iranian president.

The worst is that Taiwan does something dumb and this goes into full-scale war and they find out, like Ukraine, ain't NOBODY coming to fight for them but them. And there might not be much shipping of weapons and such to them from their buddy-pals, this time. Their geography is a whole different kettle of fish than Ukraine which borders Poland etc.

Most likely, China will throw a tantrum and Taiwan will be clever/wise about it, and everyone can move on to the next story in a few weeks . . . at least I hope so.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rand-paul-vows-get-answers-covid-19-origins-gain-function-hearing