Author Topic: Urbanus Ngengele ditches UDA for Azimio  (Read 470 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Urbanus Ngengele ditches UDA for Azimio
« on: March 25, 2022, 06:39:07 PM »
.. after Machakos senator dog-beating last by Muthama wife Kavindu under Wiper. I see little traction for Ruto in Kamba despite Pundit's false hope. Yaani even those side-lined or shortchanged by Wiper just cross to Jubilee or Muungano - any Azimio party.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-03-25-rutos-ally-in-machakos-ditches-uda-for-railas-azimio/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Urbanus Ngengele ditches UDA for Azimio
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2022, 06:43:31 PM »
1) Opinion polls
2) Social media
3) Kalonzo mess

I have put Ruto at 35 percent of Machakos, 30 percent of Makueni and 20 percent of Kitui.

Opinion polls have him at 40s - beating Raila and Kalonzo.

Those were before Kalonzo made his boneheaded move to Azimio.

Let's wait and see if opinion polls will change.

Politics is dynamics.  That by-election had Kalonzo, MaDVD and Weta really defending their turf. Then  last time Ruto made a mess by attacking Kalonzo for Yatta farm. Now he has learnt to stay away from attacking Kalonzo or Ngilu.

.. after Machakos senator dog-beating last by Muthama wife Kavindu under Wiper. I see little traction for Ruto in Kamba despite Pundit's false hope. Yaani even those side-lined or shortchanged by Wiper just cross to Jubilee or Muungano - any Azimio party.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-03-25-rutos-ally-in-machakos-ditches-uda-for-railas-azimio/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2022, 06:51:51 PM »
Kalonzo nets Sonko

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2022, 07:07:00 PM »
UDA will remain a Kalenjin party

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2022, 07:11:32 PM »
Even Native Hustler #1 (Ruto is hustler bandia) knows there are few Kalenjin in Nairobi. Let see if Azimio will strike deals in Nairobi to counter Sakaja.

1) Opinion polls
2) Social media
3) Kalonzo mess
4) Aspirants/defections

Kalonzo nets Sonko
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527