Author Topic: President Ruto Never Had a Plan for Kenya – Ekuru Aukot  (Read 559 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
President Ruto Never Had a Plan for Kenya – Ekuru Aukot
« on: July 11, 2023, 08:38:25 PM »
"They are pretending they are newcomers in government. They are not."

Thirdway Alliance party leader Ekuru Aukot now says that President William Ruto's Kenya Kwanza did not have a plan for Kenya at all.

Speaking on Tuesday, Aukot said during campaigns, they gave timelines of how long it would take them to fix the situation in the country, but now they are changing the timelines.

The lawyer said Ruto's administration is pretending to be new in government, which is not the case.

"We heard about deadlines, by January we'll do this, by six months we'll do this. Now, timelines are shifting, meaning, in my honest opinion Kenya Kwanza did not have a plan at all. The reason I'm saying that is because now they are pretending they are newcomers in government. They are not," Aukot said.

He insisted that Ruto has served in many different capacities in the country before, and should stop pretending that he does not know what the problem with the country is.

The former presidential aspirant said the fact that it is the 21st Century and people are still talking about lack of food means the country's political leadership has been a con.

"President William Ruto was deputy president for 10 years. He's been a Cabinet minister, he's been an MP for many years. You cannot carry yourself as if you don't know what the problem is in this country."

Aukot was reacting to the protests called by the opposition over the high cost of living in the country, which has been facilitated by the passing of the Finance Act, 2023.

It is seen by most Kenyans as imposing punitive taxation on Kenyans.

Read more at: THE STAR

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: President Ruto Never Had a Plan for Kenya – Ekuru Aukot
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2023, 11:26:41 PM »
Ekuru is a certified heckler.  I wouldn't put any stock in what he says.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2023, 01:44:59 PM »
I have said again and again I expected a more organized way to form and rn govt, but Ruto is a disappointment. He has been in top govt forever.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2023, 02:40:01 PM »
Ruto believed only he matters. He can run the government on his own. He thought it is like running a chicken farm in Sugoi. The genious man has a lot to learn.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2023, 08:35:44 PM »
Ruto believed only he matters. He can run the government on his own. He thought it is like running a chicken farm in Sugoi. The genious man has a lot to learn.
The success of the Jomo Kenyatta & Kibaki administrations rested largely on appointing competent Kenyans into cabinet positions so that state matters would be delegated into safe hands. Michuki cleaning up the matatu industry was a classic example of ministers being given independence to run their ministries. These fellow on the other hand, thinks it is more important to reward cronies.

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20