Author Topic: I NEARLY agreed with Alfie Keter; only performing CSs was sent packing  (Read 1110 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
The ones battling corruption head on...
-Ngilu - land cartels
-Rotich- fertilizer and grain mafia
-Kazungu- lands cartel
-Engineer Mike Kamaa- best reforms in transport and attempts to lift the veil on SGR

Of course he is just trying to save his kinsman and to avoid looking stupid, he had to spin Auntie Hubris grade conspiracies about State House and EACC Corruption being the main force behind the suspension

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
The ones battling corruption head on...
-Ngilu - land cartels
-Rotich- fertilizer and grain mafia
-Kazungu- lands cartel
-Engineer Mike Kamaa- best reforms in transport and attempts to lift the veil on SGR

Of course he is just trying to save his kinsman and to avoid looking stupid, he had to spin Auntie Hubris grade conspiracies about State House and EACC Corruption being the main force behind the suspension

Ngilu too has "stepped aside"?   I am astonished; she did an excellent job for His Excellency.   She is battling corruption?   Even more astonishing.

I recall that the lady at one time shut down the land registry (or whatever) for some time and then supposedly  managed to "recover" millions of files ... or something like that.   The papers even carried photos of Uhuru visiting her at said offices.

Fast-forward by a few weeks: Prof. Amicus Mortician puts on a spirited performance at the ICC, explaining that the Lands office was in such a mess that no records could be found that would connect Uhuru to the ownership of any land in Kenya.    (Contrary to popular belief that the ICC wanted records in only Uhuru's name, the court is aware that folks sometimes use other parties and asked for records in Uhuru's name and records of ownership via other people. According to Ngilu, then, Uhuru owns no land---on his own, through family, or through any other party.)

Uhuru owes her one, and, if she is "aside", she will be back in short order.   Actually all those who have "stepped aside" will soon be back.   This is just a little circus performance for the hoi polloi.   In fact, it reminds me of Nyayo ordering this and that---including a bogus arrest!---against the Total Man.   The hoi polloi clapped and cheered; but soon the Total Man was back.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.