Author Topic: Termie, Alfred Mutua is not a Negro  (Read 1355 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Termie, Alfred Mutua is not a Negro
« on: March 28, 2015, 08:38:41 PM »
I have followed him, his speeches and efforts, and am convinced this is no Negro; he is a visionary and there is NOTHING you can gainsay about his shining star.

What is his secret? Western education and a modicum of passion for change
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Termie, Alfred Mutua is not a Negro
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 08:46:58 PM »
Hehehe...Alfie is a PR professional.  When he commissions a foot path, one would be forgiven for thinking he has opened Thika Highway.  It is his profession.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Termie, Alfred Mutua is not a Negro
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 09:22:32 PM »
There is more than his finesse at BS. For one he fared badly as a GoK spokesperson though you may throw in Darwinism and say he has evolved. Then he is doing something and full of ideas. He is such a rarity, reminds me of Tom Mboya, a genius island in a sea of Neanderthals
Hehehe...Alfie is a PR professional.  When he commissions a foot path, one would be forgiven for thinking he has opened Thika Highway.  It is his profession.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.