Author Topic: Raila didn't get up he is so depressed  (Read 742 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Raila didn't get up he is so depressed
« on: August 15, 2017, 02:38:43 PM »
They stole his votes. He worked 24/7 only for kambas,

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Raila didn't get up he is so depressed
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 04:06:21 PM »
Raila is not depressed.  Agwambo is a resilient very principled strong individual who is focused on fighting injustice and this is not about himself. Time will vindicate him but only if he keeps up the fight and refuse to succumb to the pressure to quit ati ohh! his legacy will suffer. His legacy will suffer only if he abandons the struggle at this time when it needs him.  Right now he should do exactly the opposite of what his detractors are advising. I pray that he does not allow himself to be rushed to judgment.  The only deadline he should worry about is the Friday deadline to file a case in the supreme court.  I hope NASA files a petition in court to challenge these fake results that were outlined by MOAS months ago.  The court is one tool that they should use  to show the people of Kenya and the world how the elections were stolen.  They may not win in the court but they may at least use the opportunity and the platform to sway the public opinion. In 2013, they lost the court but they convinced their supporters that the elections were rigged. Fight, fight, fight. You never go wrong fighting injustice.  NASA must view this as a continuation of the struggle to change this country and not the end of the road.  If they lose in court because of the compromised nature of the Kenyan court system then they can move into the public arena and maintain the pressure for the next five years. NASA supporters are already prepared to lose in the court because of its compromised nature but  we need it as an  opportunity and a platform to expose the corrupt system. These thugs people are not made of stone and sooner or later they will succumb to pressure. We cannot give up the fight against evil no matter what. Keep on fighting and do not listen to the international community. When the going gets tough that's when you need people who are mentally tough to ramp up the pressure. 

They stole his votes. He worked 24/7 only for kambas,
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 03:25:14 PM »
Did he get up?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 03:36:30 PM »
He is up and about. I urge him to take all the time he needs and should never succumb to pressure to concede. Concede what?

Did he get up?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza