Author Topic: Kuria may be jailed for misuse of cdf  (Read 3219 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Kuria may be jailed for misuse of cdf
« on: June 24, 2020, 04:02:33 PM »
He is lucky he is uhurus distant relative otherwise what he being accused of in gatundu is serious flouting of procurement rules. He will end up in court for the last 2 years and he may lose his seat in 2022. I can bet you him starting a media company bankrupted his ass. This one person i would like to see suffer. He is dangerous loud mouth

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kuria may be jailed for misuse of cdf
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 04:41:56 PM »
I saw his hotel is completed In Utalawa Nairobi. He got Bomet University tender. Kuria is an ambitious hustler. Mama Ngina I hear is hard-fisted. In Gatundu she even begs for meat :)  Eti she is a window :)

Btw how is Nyoro doing - Big-name - claiming to be USAID advisor :) but so far nothing. Look like Drug Baron is preparing to take over....upper Kiambu will see dust because Ruiru-Juja-Thika is growing faster.

He is lucky he is uhurus distant relative otherwise what he being accused of in gatundu is serious flouting of procurement rules. He will end up in court for the last 2 years and he may lose his seat in 2022. I can bet you him starting a media company bankrupted his ass. This one person i would like to see suffer. He is dangerous loud mouth

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 04:45:37 PM »
Hehe..mama ngina is sick. She carriers her own kibuyu of food while visiting her sisters and cousins. She eats mutton while they thrash githeri

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 04:48:14 PM »
Nyoro is eating from both sides like a snake. He is a miser. He is shacking with a 150kg mama mboga.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 04:49:37 PM »
Where are the Muhohos from? I remember in 1990s reading about her claiming she was struggling to pay school fees - having to sell land - etc.
Hehe..mama ngina is sick. She carriers her own kibuyu of food while visiting her sisters and cousins. She eats mutton while they thrash githeri

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2020, 05:00:57 PM »
Kenyattas don't give a damn about Kuria. Never heard they are distantly related. You sure?

Second, Mama Ngina and Kenyatta Family want Uhuru's son Jomo to enter politics by taking Gatundu seat in 2022. That's one other reason Kuria is treading on dangerous grounds.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2020, 05:05:26 PM »
Kenyattas don't give a damn about Kuria. Never heard they are distantly related. You sure?

Second, Mama Ngina and Kenyatta Family want Uhuru's son Jomo to enter politics by taking Gatundu seat in 2022. That's one other reason Kuria is treading on dangerous grounds.

He is related from ngengi or former mp side.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2020, 05:07:07 PM »
Where are the Muhohos from? I remember in 1990s reading about her claiming she was struggling to pay school fees - having to sell land - etc.

From where muhoho high school is.father was a senior chief..ngina used to fuancne moi. They would give up to 120 million during campaigns

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2020, 05:11:53 PM »
It is said Mama Ngina used to host women groups at Jacaranda Hotel in Westlands and the women had to share a soda for two people.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2020, 05:14:03 PM »
Can that boy speak a word Kikuyu or Kiswahili? He grew up in London and cannot even speak Kenyan English.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2020, 05:21:22 PM »
Uhuru kids wont win a seat in gatundu. They need to get one their cousins to cpntest. Even uhuru could never connect with rural folks

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2020, 05:23:55 PM »
 one time there was no food in mama ngina children home. It was around christma time she was asked for money to help. She gave a measely 3k shs. He sons secretary took imprest money and bought food for those kids

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2020, 05:29:08 PM »
They don't care about such trivia. Even Gideon Moi had to learn Swahili and a bit of Kalenjin to get along. These people believe they are destined to lead. To play their divine role.

So Kenyattas have to start "promoting and grooming" Uhuru's son. Start with their TRADITIONAL CRADLE of Gatundu Seat and then in another 10yrs, he start being Gema Leader....

Can that boy speak a word Kikuyu or Kiswahili? He grew up in London and cannot even speak Kenyan English.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2020, 05:33:19 PM »
That Children's home is in a very sad state. In her shoes I would be embarrassed to have a home named after me and in that sorry state. The children and caretakers are literally dependant on few wellwishers namely Wahindi of South C.

one time there was no food in mama ngina children home. It was around christma time she was asked for money to help. She gave a measely 3k shs. He sons secretary took imprest money and bought food for those kids

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2020, 05:36:51 PM »
She gives no shit. I think once she dies you will see a gentler more generous kenyattas

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2020, 05:37:09 PM »
Why do people tend to forget history? Uhuru without 2007/2008 would never have become Kikuyu kingpin. Nobody even his own people in Gatundu took him seriously. The 2007 PEV made him kikuyu kingpin and the ICC manenos president.
The son has no chance unless Pundit's warriors go again on rampage and Kikuyus in RV need a person to come to their rescue.

They don't care about such trivia. Even Gideon Moi had to learn Swahili and a bit of Kalenjin to get along. These people believe they are destined to lead. To play their divine role.

So Kenyattas have to start "promoting and grooming" Uhuru's son. Start with their TRADITIONAL CRADLE of Gatundu Seat and then in another 10yrs, he start being Gema Leader....

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2020, 05:37:51 PM »
Mama Ngina meanness is legendary. She belongs to some Selfhelp-Group with a relative. So in this Self Help Group they have policies such as if one is late for a meeting or event they "are charged 1k." The aim is to raise money for the Self Help Group. So Mama Ngina is legendary in that SHE CANNOT BE LATE OR MISS so as not to cough 1k fine. And when she has to send apologies, she dispatches her Mercedes to give APOLOGIES before time. You simply cannot get 1k from Mama Ngina...
Muhoho her son is of similar stock. Very mean. But very good in business management. Reason he runs family business. They cannot let Wanjohi manage anything especially finances. Wanjohi proved long time ago to just dish cash around and get drunk recklessly...

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2020, 05:43:13 PM »
They have to try. Don't forget at some point Uhuru won Gatundu Seat. Like his father had. Where do you think the son will start from?

Second, if Uhuru maintains the current dictatorship of managing political parties, then come 2022 HE WILL AUTOMATICALLY NOMINATE his son. And make sure no one is contesting there. So never say never...

Why do people tend to forget history? Uhuru without 2007/2008 would never have become Kikuyu kingpin. Nobody even his own people in Gatundu took him seriously. The 2007 PEV made him kikuyu kingpin and the ICC manenos president.
The son has no chance unless Pundit's warriors go again on rampage and Kikuyus in RV need a person to come to their rescue.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2020, 07:35:48 PM »

Githeri is underrated.  If you can ignore the flatulence, it's a superfood of sorts.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2020, 08:00:38 PM »
It is said Mama Ngina used to host women groups at Jacaranda Hotel in Westlands and the women had to share a soda for two people.

If Uhuru was still listening to Mama Ngina then he would not have made all these blunders. Whenever Mama Ngina has intervened Uhuru has made an about turn. Specifially 2007 elections and 2013 elections.
Uhuru of late has been listening to himself ,Raila ,his bro Muhoho and his P.A..
Mama Ngina the last 7 years or so has been spending most of her time in their vacation home in Mombasa