Author Topic: Stephen sang on steroids  (Read 1095 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Stephen sang on steroids
« on: August 29, 2017, 07:36:44 PM »
Guy is on a good streak.
[facebook]https://www.facebook.com/AraapSang/posts/1912528552319567[/facebook]

Waiting to see who will be the first to comprehensively deal with nurses strike as we wait for them to reconstitute the Council of Governors. 
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Stephen sang on steroids
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 07:38:18 PM »
That boy (Wetangula speak) is one of guys to watch.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 07:51:57 PM »
The young governors must have learnt from the whipping the first generation governors have gotten. Using common sense approach it would be easy to improve health, roads and water. Across Africa, it is so easy to cement your legacy given the poor state we are in. The youngsters like Sang have also to worry about what next after the 10 years.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 08:53:15 PM »
The young governors must have learnt from the whipping the first generation governors have gotten. Using common sense approach it would be easy to improve health, roads and water. Across Africa, it is so easy to cement your legacy given the poor state we are in. The youngsters like Sang have also to worry about what next after the 10 years.

On a different note.  Have you had gout before?  I know someone who has had it.  She says it's more painful than childbirth.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 09:58:59 PM »
We need these young visionaries - Sang, Sonko, etc - to give Mutua some competition. We can also test youth vs old guard like Kiraitu. The energy is really good if they keep it up.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 12:44:34 PM »
Not yet, but I suspect I'm courting it with my gluttony on red meat and beers. I have a friend who gets totally immobilised, can't walk and have to be carried to the car. For an old school man to whimper in pain  the way he does despite the painkillers, I am sure gout really is no joke. However, humans always can't stop courting trouble!

On a different note.  Have you had gout before?  I know someone who has had it.  She says it's more painful than childbirth.

[/quote]

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 04:15:13 PM »
Not yet, but I suspect I'm courting it with my gluttony on red meat and beers. I have a friend who gets totally immobilised, can't walk and have to be carried to the car. For an old school man to whimper in pain  the way he does despite the painkillers, I am sure gout really is no joke. However, humans always can't stop courting trouble!

It's not a joke at all.  My friend said you could be in a burning room with the open door a few meters away and you'd just burn to death, because moving is just too painful.

But it can be easily treated with a lifestyle change.  You don't have to quit eating what you love.  I have heard making limes, jalapenos, lemons and other anti-inflammatory foods a part of the staple usually does the trick.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman