Author Topic: What is happening to Raila ?  (Read 669 times)

Offline kwesta

• Regular
What is happening to Raila ?
« on: September 07, 2022, 08:58:00 AM »
Just saw pictures from when Uhuru visited him in Karen. His mouth is more twisted than his son's. Did he fall or what ?

Offline kwesta

• Regular
Re: What is happening to Raila ?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2022, 09:00:52 AM »
These muthafakas wanted to finish Baba. The way his hands are clenched says a lot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 09:04:57 AM »
Alichapwa stroke

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2022, 09:44:27 AM »
he have had issues with his health since that brain surgery. he had a mini stroke several years ago and seems to have suffered some type of Tia or paralysis. Raila is working too hard for his age. he needs to sit back and stop working day and night. he has very good genes to have made it this far. Jaramogi had super genes

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2022, 09:45:17 AM »
it looks more like a fall. probably a fall while drunk.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2022, 09:48:53 AM »
Jaramogi died at 84yrs or about.
he have had issues with his health since that brain surgery. he had a mini stroke several years ago and seems to have suffered some type of Tia or paralysis. Raila is working too hard for his age. he needs to sit back and stop working day and night. he has very good genes to have made it this far. Jaramogi had super genes

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2022, 10:10:34 AM »
Jaramogi died at 84yrs or about.

even after having diabetes. I think raila mother may have carried a neurological disorder gene and that combined with ida.'s dad may have resulted in raila kids having all type if issues. Anyway this man has lived his life at 77 years and to be up and about is a big blessing. his same age as my mum and my mum has slowed tremendously in the last 2 years.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2022, 10:13:55 AM »
Except like Jaramogi - political ambition to rule kenya has become unreachable goal - and that is why he must be miserable now.

even after having diabetes. I think raila mother may have carried a neurological disorder gene and that combined with ida.'s dad may have resulted in raila kids having all type if issues. Anyway this man has lived his life at 77 years and to be up and about is a big blessing. his same age as my mum and my mum has slowed tremendously in the last 2 years.
[/quote]

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2022, 10:16:12 AM »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2022, 10:34:27 AM »
did someone try to kill raila and gedion? how can they be both injured at the same time.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2022, 10:38:33 AM »
on another look at raila it seems he swollen from alcohol and dehydration. if you stay out in heat drinking or exercising your body especially the face swells. I have noted this when I hike for over 11 miles and if it is hot I get this type of swelling on my face and hands. it takes good rest to reduce the swelling

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2022, 11:11:34 AM »
I feel alot of pain  alot...

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2022, 11:21:04 AM »

do not. it was a competition we lost. demographics and raila phobia worked against us. Raila gave it all. his family has accepted the loss. I am good friends with raila relatives so I do not have an insider view. the only thing I regret is not leaning heavily on his nephew to ask Fidel to stop binge drinking. the odingas I know are very humble hardworking people. raila only regret is his failure to deliver power to his supporters

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2022, 12:23:03 PM »

And you used to pretend you are from Githunguri.....True colours showing.
Raila is fine. Thats a billionare and shortly he will back in the streets calling for a BBI.......

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2022, 12:23:51 PM »
it was a treadmill accident

those treadmills are very dangerous. you really have a nasty fall if you slip or go to fast.
Mike Tyson young daughter got strangled to death by a treadmill cord
https://m.facebook.com/NTVKenya/photos/a.80240814057/10158217247499058/?type=3