Author Topic: Desperate Uhuru appoint Martha Koome with lightening speed  (Read 3413 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Desperate Uhuru appoint Martha Koome with lightening speed
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2021, 03:34:17 PM »
Break it down - and show us how it end being the combo.
BBI SCORK ruling will be right on time for 2022-combo. Like I been telling you all along.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Desperate Uhuru appoint Martha Koome
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2021, 08:11:48 AM »
Dudus , Simply what the Govt Did is went  or facilitated  going after their wealth . If they were  still in power or in a position of influence  Just like Ruto they would still be having their wealth or even made more .

Yes, we can talk about these people. Did any of them see Kamiti from inside even one day? Of course any new leader brings his own people. It is like saying Ruto takes over in 2022 and leaves David Murathe to be his chief advisor.
Those who today are broke like Cyrus Jirongo and Hosea Kiplagat can only blame themselves. They looted the state coffers and spent their loot without thinking of tomorrow.

Lets talk about Cyrus Jirongo, Joshua Kulei , Hosea Kiplagat,Wilson Boinett,John Cheruiyoy etc etc
You think Biwotts wife has decided its okei to risk losing her political career but stay in good terms with deep state for nothing ?
Just like the United states drug epidemic of the 80s when the federal government realized that the only way to deal with the barons was going after their money and assets lets they use the same wealth to buy their freedom , same tactic is now being used in Kenya. Murathe , Tuju Ngatias and St Marys Alumni will be broke in a matte of months , funny enough from the same laws they are now fronting. 

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2021, 09:01:12 AM »

One of the best ways to tame Judicial capture is by having a balanced JSC . For now its skewed to Uhurus favor . One thing for sure is in the past LSK have always played the critical role of being arbitrators in JSC . That is if Advocates elect the right representatives . In 2010 they elected Florence Mwangangi and Grand Mullah. The results were we got very good people coming to Judiciary . They even gave us CJ Mutunga majority of Judges went to the chopping board . Now once politics divide LSK and they put Political leaning Advocates like Ojienda in JSC then we get problems . Thats how you find Mwilus as DCJ and judges never subjected to disciplinary measures .

Now the President has a big leverage in JSC He has a hand in nominating members in JSC . He nominates 2 direct representatives (Refer H below), PSC Rep ( Refer G below) and AG (Refer to E Below).
Now come 2022 With regime change expect changes to JSC with the new President . Now what will matter is LSK Reps . Lets say if Koome decides to go the route of frustrating Judiciary (the current path she is) With new presidents 4 reps and if half of Judiciary rep (say 3 out of 5 ) gang up then JSC can send petition to President for CJ Removal .  If lets say She decides to be pro Judiciary as was the case with Maraga - Removal will be hard as they have an upper hand of 5 . Thats where LSK Reps come in . Most of the LSK rep have personal relationships with Judges as they went to same school or have practiced together or have simply collaborated in corrupt deals . However as was the case with Ojienda sometimes Tribe takes priority . Hence the hustler Nation should try as much as possible to win the LSK reps position  during the forth coming elections .

There are underhand dealings why the St Marys Alumni abandoned Ngatia for Koome . We will come to know as Koome might turn against them and they will start snitching . We have seen this game play before .

All said and done , Judiciary politics is even worse that party politics . Mutunga and Githu Muigai attested to this . Lets see how Koome will balance this . Under the new constitution its a tricky balance . You saw Mutunga abandoning activists for politicians (He needed the money to transform Judiciary) , You saw Maraga going against Executive he left Judiciary having done 0 Transformation , he tried to cover that using Judicial Pronouncements which when its all said and done they will remain as a footnote in Judicial  Transformation

Pundit & Ruto wanted Ngatia who is more independent- minded. But Uhuru JSC crew rigged in Koome.
All Kenyans want independent judiciary.Thank you.Koome is being watched like a hawk coz they rigged out Ngatia and her kuhara rulling.Like Mwilu she will have it rough if she is not clean.This is a new Kenya. Judiciary itself will go rogue on her if she plays Uhuru games

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2021, 09:22:01 AM »

Youve been saying there will be nor referendum in 2021 . But you got heart broken with High Courts BBI ruling . Now the question is when you talk of BBI line up what is it ? Do you think A referendumn will go hand in hand with 2022 elections or will be held after ?

BBI SCORK ruling will be right on time for 2022-combo. Like I been telling you all along.

CJ routinely picks High Court bench. COA is near equal to SCORK - and therefore they get to pick their own bench. You don't expect Koome to pick a bench and soon enough listen to the same appeal.

As for appeal at SCORK - that will happen in 2022 - and would be good harbinger of 2017 presidential petition - so we know who is pro-People and who is Pro-Dynasties.

It will end in premium tears.

Well Maraga picked the hostile bench - not Ouko. BBI will still end up at SCORK.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/nairobi/article/2001397028/maraga-appoints-bench-to-hear-bbi-case

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2021, 02:44:21 PM »
BBI-2022 combo means general + elections at the same time. 7 ballots - usual 6 plus BBI yes/no. That has been and remains my prediction.

BBI lineup = NASA+PK+Matiang'i with Raila on top.

Youve been saying there will be nor referendum in 2021 . But you got heart broken with High Courts BBI ruling . Now the question is when you talk of BBI line up what is it ? Do you think A referendumn will go hand in hand with 2022 elections or will be held after ?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2021, 04:59:48 PM »

And how will this beat Ruto if same formulae didnt win in 2013 and 2017.
You seem to not understand why Raila wants a contest with Ruto before Aug 2021 and Why Uhuru needs the BBI to pass before Aug 2021.

If tbey were planning with 2022 they wouldnt be desperately trying to fight it out in COA  with all manner of strategies.
BBI-2022 combo means general + elections at the same time. 7 ballots - usual 6 plus BBI yes/no. That has been and remains my prediction.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2021, 05:01:29 PM »
3 Judge bench it is ? To handle the case management.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-05-28-court-of-appeal-to-hold-case-management-conference-on-bbi-case-next-wednesday/

3 -judges to overthrow 5-bench would be insanity.
At first was thinking of the same in regards to BBI but when I realised  he is using BBI to protect his family and associates looting and at the same time try to leave a "legacy"  I knew he will at length with it.
As to the BBI appeal the person to watch is justice wanjiru karanja, She is the acting COA president and will choose the bench. They are saying around 3 Judges .Based on the bench we will be able to tell how the judgement will go.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2021, 05:19:35 PM »
They will hear prelimenaries - but certainly - I expect 7 judge bench here.
3 Judge bench it is ? To handle the case management.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-05-28-court-of-appeal-to-hold-case-management-conference-on-bbi-case-next-wednesday/

3 -judges to overthrow 5-bench would be insanity.
At first was thinking of the same in regards to BBI but when I realised  he is using BBI to protect his family and associates looting and at the same time try to leave a "legacy"  I knew he will at length with it.
As to the BBI appeal the person to watch is justice wanjiru karanja, She is the acting COA president and will choose the bench. They are saying around 3 Judges .Based on the bench we will be able to tell how the judgement will go.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2021, 11:29:46 AM »
RVpundit what do you say now....

Let see if Martha Koome will soil her hard earned reputation as reformist for a lameduck. I doubt she want to start as judiciary presidency as an appendage of the deep state. The best she can do to Uhuru - is to avoid hitting him Maraga style.

I am sure Kuhara is all over her trying to compose a bench that would at very least find Uhuru not guilty of chapter six  violation and at risk of being surcharged for the billions spend on BBI- I doubt Uhuru cares about BBI.

It took minutes to appoint her. True meaning of "expeditiously "While the other 40 judges are still waiting 30 years later.
I believe they have a deal , The looting Uhuru has done ,he has to have keepers in all arms of Government. However Uhuru made alot of enemies due to poor advice and impunity. I think eventually he will be able to walk scot free but the likes of Murathe, Tuju, Ngatia,  and St Mary Alumni boys will be treated how Mois people were treated after 2002.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2021, 11:41:48 AM »
She has proven herself a huge mistake...Kenyans have to start fighting her...she is exposing her underbely...and come presidential petition she might have to recuse herself..

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2021, 12:54:04 PM »
And what about Ouko ?

She has proven herself a huge mistake...Kenyans have to start fighting her...she is exposing her underbely...and come presidential petition she might have to recuse herself..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2021, 01:47:09 PM »
What has he done? Guilty by association?
And what about Ouko ?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2021, 08:09:31 PM »

We discussed this before . Just a matter of time till you say he was a big mistake .

And what about Ouko ?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2021, 09:39:17 AM »
He sees a Luo. The last Luo on the bench was more Uthamaki than Uthamakistanis
And what about Ouko ?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2021, 06:04:14 PM »
Ouko just like Koome was a product of St Mary boys manipulating JSC .  Here you have Mutahi Ngunyi (State House Speech Writer ) Warning Ouko

https://ke.opera.news/ke/en/politics/eac94bcf4416e48bf78c4fa43268b542

Today The Judicial Service Comission Nominated Justice William Ouko To The position of Judge of Supreme Court of Kenya And Will replace Retired justice Jackton Ojwang

JSC Will Forward the Name To President Kenyatta For official appointment. During the interview he alluded that inadequate Funding To the judiciary has led to delayed dispensation of services

However, Before he takes Over His position, Prof Mutahi Ngunyi has warned him to Respect Raila Odinga Even though He boosts of solid experience in Legal Field adding that it's just a Polite reminder.

He argues that this will allow Him To Dispense his services Freely And avoid sad fate like Dethroned JLAC Deputy Chairperson Otiende Amollo

"William Ouko is SOLID. An elegant MIND. But he MUST respect BABA, unlike Amollo OTIENDE. Just a POLITE reminder" Mutahi Ngunyi Tweeted

Rarieda MP Was removed From His position Over His stand on Building Bridges initiative with Moses Kuria warning him that there is a difference between Politics and Law because Political seat belongs to individuals

He sees a Luo. The last Luo on the bench was more Uthamaki than Uthamakistanis
And what about Ouko ?

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2021, 06:07:58 PM »

Must be the fake Robina-LOL