Author Topic: Ruto - Kiunjuri sign MOU  (Read 2856 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto - Kiunjuri sign MOU
« on: March 08, 2021, 12:34:40 PM »
Like I told some of you Ruto-Kiunjuri ticket was agreed on in 2016. The rest are details. Kiunjuri need to work a little harder though.

The MOU further stipulates the sharing of Cabinet posts at 50:50, tentatively.

“Details to the power-sharing agreement will follow immediately this coalition takes power,” the document reads in part.

https://www.kahawatungu.com/former-nominated-mca-centre-coalition-agreement-between-kiunjuris-tsp-party-uda/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Ruto - Kiunjuri sign MOU
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 01:14:22 PM »
MK strategy remains vague - Ruto can easily dump him last-minute. Moses Kuria PEP has been competing with UDA and beating TSP.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 01:30:23 PM »
Kuria from Gatundu South by default won't be anybody VP. Too junior. He is working on project 2032. MK is ready for prime time. But he needs to basically fold camp - sign this MOU - and start campaigning together with Ruto. Ruto actually need to start selling him.

His lone ranger tactics are not working;  He can remain in TSP but he need to accompany Ruto in rallies.

MK strategy remains vague - Ruto can easily dump him last-minute. Moses Kuria PEP has been competing with UDA and beating TSP.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2021, 05:31:07 PM »
I like this ticket for obvious reasons  :D
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2021, 05:40:55 PM »
All of them are from Rift valley.dead on arrival

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2021, 06:54:34 PM »
Laikipia is really part of nyeri.The way part of Nakuru and nyandarua is kiambu