Author Topic: Wakora Rescue Team - this MCA lays it to my fren  (Read 2195 times)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Wakora Rescue Team - this MCA lays it to my fren
« on: January 03, 2021, 07:36:43 PM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/opinion/2021-01-03-dear-dp-why-share-hustler-nation-stage-with-impeached-leaders/

Dear Deputy President, show me your friends and I’ll tell you who you are. To share a stage with a leader who has been democratically, legally and procedurally been removed from office for gross abuse and misconduct on his part can only mean that you share their ideals, and are sympathetic to their plight. The fact is however, you cannot be for the thieves and also be for the people. Hence begging the question, since your allegiances seem to longer be with the Tuko Pamoja ideals, is the Hustler Nation the official Criminal Sanitation Unit? In which case, whose side are you really on? It is clearly not of the future of this nation.Now that the Hustler Nation has become the Wakora Rescue Team, we the young people are on our own! Wananchi have to find real hope. I crave a leader who will desist to take advantage of the unfortunate state of the youth, their ignorance of their sovereign power and their desperation to make change.

Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Wakora Rescue Team - this MCA lays it to my fren
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2021, 06:58:43 PM »
 :) Sonko's 2 minutes of fame- right from skipping bail, escape from Shimo la Tewa, mlolongo, dodgy promises, victory, dismal performance, Kibicho, showdown with Waititu, signing off functions under the influence, messing with Uhuru to impeachment- was a sham and a study in catastrophe. You can learn what not to do from the moron to succeed. I mean out of 47 governors - what does the guy have so that anaonewa? He needs to look in the mirror for his demons.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Wakora Rescue Team - this MCA lays it to my fren
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2021, 07:42:06 PM »
Ruto should distance himself from this kind of characters. popular or not, this is a question of wrong or right, good vs evil. However if he is going to listen to Baghdad BOB then it will be hard for people who are looking for a leader to reset the National moral compass to continue supporting him. no need to ring fence Hustler nation with wakora network headed by Chokora Sonko.