Author Topic: Ngong Ngeno return to heroic welcome in Transmara  (Read 2162 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ngong Ngeno return to heroic welcome in Transmara
« on: September 11, 2020, 06:45:44 PM »
https://nation.africa/kenya/counties/narok/drama-as-mp-johana-ng-eno-returns-home-from-police-cells-1937200
https://www.facebook.com/NgongDeKapyuk

Uhuru should reopen school - the kids are idling  - and stop intimidating people

And listen careful to Ngeno - finish your term and go home.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Ngong Ngeno return to heroic welcome in Transmara
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 07:45:57 PM »
Lol. Obviously Ng'eno or Sudi loses nothing- it Ruto who is in trouble with GEMA.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 08:22:08 PM »
GEMA need tough love.They only respect the strong. Kalonzo spends 5yrs as VP and acted so nice - and they ignored him like he was a joke. Ruto is a friend to GEMA - otherwise Raila is bad news.
Lol. Obviously Ng'eno or Sudi loses nothing- it Ruto who is in trouble with GEMA.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 11:03:20 PM »
Uhuru tries to arrest Sudi at night.Stima ikasimwa wakarudi.uhuru invest in night life vision if you want the police to be effective because kalenjin war happens at night

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 11:27:49 PM »
Police wametoroka after war cry was sounded...bringing in armed Sudi supporters. Unnecessary drama because police just need to summon somebody - and everyone will rush because - because if you don't - it can be used against you during bail application

They wanted drama...lameduck president trying to show he still has it...and slippery slope continues.

https://www.facebook.com/Kimanyaal/videos/966503287165120/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2020, 12:27:17 AM »
Crisis continues...as Kapsaret residents fell trees to blocks all roads out. The lights are out. Police can't throw teargas or shoot - that why you don't attack kalenjin at night - utamalizwa- coz the arrow is now more powerful than a gun.

Uhuru continues to mismanage his succession.

https://www.facebook.com/MpB.North/videos/730428274172647/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2020, 12:49:01 AM »
There is a great restraint - police are lucky today. There is guy 3:33 - who just blurt - we are going to kill police officers. Anyway this bottling up will eventually blow up - they want to bring arrows - but know Ruto will be damned. 

Shollei have asked them to open the road for the police.

https://www.facebook.com/northriftnews/videos/262717498079975/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2020, 01:05:10 AM »
Interestin - kikuyus have also turned up - they are saying NO to uhuru usin them as pawns. Uhuru revolution will start in GEMA. Kalenjin should not mismanage it - by shooting arrows carelessly.

This will be like Kalenjin era when family members would be given an opportunity to kill their own - maybe they would mercifully and kill them as fast without suffering - if a death sentence had been passed on them.

Kikuyus will finish Uhuru - before other kenyans get a chance.

https://www.facebook.com/MpB.North

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2020, 02:11:06 AM »
Dream on.  other than supporting their financier, Sudi and Ngeno has no coherent message for Kenyans. How can you lead a revolution without articulating any vision other than that Ruto was promised the presidency and he should be crowned.

Interestin - kikuyus have also turned up - they are saying NO to uhuru usin them as pawns. Uhuru revolution will start in GEMA. Kalenjin should not mismanage it - by shooting arrows carelessly.

This will be like Kalenjin era when family members would be given an opportunity to kill their own - maybe they would mercifully and kill them as fast without suffering - if a death sentence had been passed on them.

Kikuyus will finish Uhuru - before other kenyans get a chance.

https://www.facebook.com/MpB.North
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2020, 11:54:54 AM »
Cowardly police that were hidding the whole night decide to kill in the morning - when their gun was now effective.

One guard dead. 3 more people shot. And many arrested.

Sudi is of course not around his house.

This how Police mess up - and it's abuse of office - by Uhuru gov trying to show force of might.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2020, 12:51:06 PM »
This is unhinged! Seems Ruto should go to exile like Machar?
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2020, 12:53:52 PM »
Hustler-dynasty is such a coherent vision in Africa. It is simple revolutionary narrative that has worked in the past and is working magic, reason for all this and more to come.

Dream on.  other than supporting their financier, Sudi and Ngeno has no coherent message for Kenyans. How can you lead a revolution without articulating any vision other than that Ruto was promised the presidency and he should be crowned.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2020, 12:59:08 PM »
Yes, if they continue digging, they will become desperate, because once this hustler revolution starts officialy, kenyans will invade the rich, and they won't like it. Uhuru is playing with fire. Kikuyus themselves will invade his land and occupy it.

They may try to assisinate Ruto - at some point.

So I think he knows needs to think about finding safe country within the region like Uganda.

This is unhinged! Seems Ruto should go to exile like Machar?

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2020, 01:29:31 PM »
Thanks @pundit for the minute-by-minute updates in Kapsaret. I had not read them here untill now.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2020, 07:50:45 PM »
There is no revolution coming soon to Kenya. In 2002 we dreamt of Kenya where an opposition party could be voted into power and power transferred peacefully.  Kibaki changed that in 2007 then Ouru and Ruto sealed the deal in 2013 and 2017.  There is no way for Ruto to win elections in 2022 and get power handed over to him peacefully.  Ruto's only path to the presidency is through some kind of a revolution or a coup. I highly doubt if he can pull any of those two off.

Hustler-dynasty is such a coherent vision in Africa. It is simple revolutionary narrative that has worked in the past and is working magic, reason for all this and more to come.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2020, 08:29:25 PM »
There is no revolution coming soon to Kenya. In 2002 we dreamt of Kenya where an opposition party could be voted into power and power transferred peacefully.  Kibaki changed that in 2007 then Ouru and Ruto sealed the deal in 2013 and 2017.  There is no way for Ruto to win elections in 2022 and get power handed over to him peacefully.  Ruto's only path to the presidency is through some kind of a revolution or a coup. I highly doubt if he can pull any of those two off.

There is revolution going on right now. It is dubbed the hustler Nation.
Raila and Johos are even free marketing it for Ruto.
In 2013 there was a movement also the one against choices have consequences. Remember the Analogue vs Digital.
Raila and his advisors need to know playing defensive is a form of weakness. When you show people you are afraid or against Hustler Nation narative what they are going to do is buy into it. Its happening now.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2020, 08:49:50 PM »
Ok,  probably in your dreams but it has not shown up in the real Kenya. How is that Revolution supposed to happen? Kelenjins walking into the state house and removing ouru from office and installing Ruto? Really?

There is revolution going on right now. It is dubbed the hustler Nation.
Raila and Johos are even free marketing it for Ruto.
In 2013 there was a movement also the one against choices have consequences. Remember the Analogue vs Digital.
Raila and his advisors need to know playing defensive is a form of weakness. When you show people you are afraid or against Hustler Nation narative what they are going to do is buy into it. Its happening now.