Author Topic: Robina pushed BBI 2.0 for six months - abused us (me) - but now it's DOA  (Read 1233 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
https://www.nation.co.ke/kenya/news/politics/season-of-political-dirty-games-as-rivals-jostle-for-bbi-posts--1359232

The final BBI proposal, according to impeccable sources within the steering committee, largely reflects the initial one, with a premier to come from the majority party in the House and elected by MPs.

There shall also be a mix in the Cabinet, with some ministers appointed from among MPs while  others will be technocrats

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
That works perfectly for Raila and ODM - cause Raila gets Executive PORK - Uhuru stooge as VP. Johos get PM, DPM, CS's. Expect Mandago, Chepkwony and shebang to back this - as soft landing after governor. Your 3 national bimbos - Kaloozer, Mdvd, Rectangualr - are wishy-washy and delusional so it not known what their stand is. But Mdvd might join Ruto to oppose as he is stringed with false hope of getting PORK. Kaloozer is being stringed with VP carrot - at least he slightly  less delusional than Mdvd - but I suspect both will wind up high and dry. Seem Ruto want to dry-run Luhya again by evicting Malala? - which he lack muscle to do - so he might take his chances with No campaign. "Hustler Nation" class vs tribe strategy - is usual hair-brained nonsense - it wind up as 70-30% 2010 redux.

For Raila/ODM BBI had 2 key objectives:

1) end tyranny - this fails if it BBI 1
2) scuttle Ruto plan - this has roundly succeeded as Uhurutopia fiction implode

So you see it not doom & gloom cause Raila get Executive PORK in BBI1. Raila has merely dethroned Ruto as de facto DPORK - look his crew will take bulk of Ruto nusu mkeka slots in parliament and cabinet as Wiper, CCM get crumbs. Very likely Uhuru will stuff his lion share with pro-PK campaigners - as Ruto prop MK pimp party and Mdvds. Kabogos may be roped in to nail Ruto - even Baba Yao might get coffee board chair as Kanu card member :) At least expect a checkmate for Ruto in Mt Kenya and Laikipia/Nakuru "diaspora". Mututhos, Kabandos, Mpuru Aburis.

Unlike you I only sulked for few days after BBI1 anti-climax - from there I admitted there is big chance of Raila-Uhuru stooge ticket. You Pundit stuck to Uhurutopia 2 full years - with La Mada and all improbable sarakasi - until media and #KOT laughed off Ruto "social distance". The most laughable was Ruto "numbers" - even now you are onto "ground", sijui tactical retreat and such unverifiable crap - which you will cling until another roll-call is done - and you will invent new straw to deny gravity.

Anyway this usual Itumbi gossip - let wait for the Haji wazee official report.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Before you spin another theory - I was expecting to tell us why we went for BBI 2.0 - when we had BBI 1.0 - that was agreeable to everyone.

This BBI 2.0 is agreeable to everyone.

Anyway this Raila - Uhuru alliance is your theory - it's not the reality. The reality has Gideon and Kalonzo plus many others like Matiangi.

We will wait for the lineup. Ruto has a line up

That works perfectly for Raila and ODM - cause Raila gets Executive PORK - Uhuru stooge as VP. Johos get PM, DPM, CS's. Expect Mandago, Chepkwony and shebang to back this - as soft landing after governor. Your 3 national bimbos - Kaloozer, Mdvd, Rectangualr - are wishy-washy and delusional so it not known what their stand is. But Mdvd might join Ruto to oppose as he is stringed with false hope of getting PORK. Kaloozer is being stringed with VP carrot - at least he slightly  less delusional than Mdvd - but I suspect both will wind up high and dry. Seem Ruto want to dry-run Luhya again by evicting Malala? - which he lack muscle to do - so he might take his chances with No campaign. "Hustler Nation" class vs tribe strategy - is usual hair-brained nonsense - it wind up as 70-30% 2010 redux.

For Raila/ODM BBI had 2 key objectives:

1) end tyranny - this fails if it BBI 1
2) scuttle Ruto plan - this has roundly succeeded as Uhurutopia fiction implode

So you see it not doom & gloom cause Raila get Executive PORK in BBI1. Raila has merely dethroned Ruto as de facto DPORK - look his crew will take bulk of Ruto nusu mkeka slots in parliament and cabinet as Wiper, CCM get crumbs. Very likely Uhuru will stuff his lion share with pro-PK campaigners - as Ruto prop MK pimp party and Mdvds. Kabogos may be roped in to nail Ruto - even Baba Yao might get coffee board chair as Kanu card member :) At least expect a checkmate for Ruto in Mt Kenya and Laikipia/Nakuru "diaspora". Mututhos, Kabandos, Mpuru Aburis.

Unlike you I only sulked for few days after BBI1 anti-climax - from there I admitted there is big chance of Raila-Uhuru stooge ticket. You Pundit stuck to Uhurutopia 2 full years - with La Mada and all improbable sarakasi - until media and #KOT laughed off Ruto "social distance". The most laughable was Ruto "numbers" - even now you are onto "ground", sijui tactical retreat and such unverifiable crap - which you will cling until another roll-call is done - and you will invent new straw to deny gravity.

Anyway this usual Itumbi gossip - let wait for the Haji wazee official report.