Author Topic: Gachagua to lose 200m  (Read 1499 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Gachagua to lose 200m
« on: June 28, 2020, 09:27:21 AM »
Very good. Look like corrupt proceeds.
https://www.nation.co.ke/kenya/news/mp-s-shock-as-court-freezes-sh200-million-in-account-1288706

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Gachagua to lose 200m
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 10:15:31 AM »
Very good. Look like corrupt proceeds.
https://www.nation.co.ke/kenya/news/mp-s-shock-as-court-freezes-sh200-million-in-account-1288706
Gachagua and his dead brother are thieves period.  This is crony capitalism plus hyper corruption. To stop corruption in Kenya there's need for legislation to stop civil servants, legislature and executive from doing business with government. Or better yet to slash government expenditure to a minimum and projects funds to be ring-fenced. Also to get rid of tender-entrepreneurs, a thriving business with private customers to be a prerequisite to get public tenders.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 10:20:25 AM »
I think this asset recovery is great.. can't explain it forfeit it

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 12:31:32 PM »
We have to go back tothe days before the Ndegwa Commission Report of 1970. It led to a dramatic increase of curruption and cases of conflict of interest.

Gachagua and his dead brother are thieves period.  This is crony capitalism plus hyper corruption. To stop corruption in Kenya there's need for legislation to stop civil servants, legislature and executive from doing business with government. Or better yet to slash government expenditure to a minimum and projects funds to be ring-fenced. Also to get rid of tender-entrepreneurs, a thriving business with private customers to be a prerequisite to get public tenders.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 12:57:58 PM »
Precisely. I hope BBI have gone into it. Civil servants should not be allowed to engage in any business.
We have to go back tothe days before the Ndegwa Commission Report of 1970. It led to a dramatic increase of curruption and cases of conflict of interest.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2020, 07:52:53 PM »
How do all these thieves coalesce around Ruto. Ruto should be bold enough to call out thieves in Takataka camp. This one was receiving money from government ministries without supplying anything or offering any services. I wonder for how long or how many people out there has setup this kind of criminal enterprise.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2020, 11:42:19 PM »
Gachagua is known to have loads of cash. For years i have heard it. I do not know all his businesses or sources of cash. It is therefore possible, and even likely, that its proceeds of crime/fraud. But what is undeniable at the moment is that akina Gachagua are being harassed to silence. That is the overriding/motivating factor in this.
We are also expecting Moses Kuria to be arrested. And Susan Kihika's source of funds are under microscopic scrutiny; even giving rise to claims she's a traitor being funded by CIA agents. And citizenship whether dual or what (Miguna style!)... 

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2020, 08:14:23 PM »
There are 2 Gachagua. Brothers. One dead and this one from Takataka movement. Both thieves. The dead one had stolen alot but the younger one is catching up pretty fast. 5.8 billion in 6 years supplying air is no pocket change. Accounting officers in the ministries that wired money to Gachagua should be held responsible too.
Gachagua is known to have loads of cash. For years i have heard it. I do not know all his businesses or sources of cash. It is therefore possible, and even likely, that its proceeds of crime/fraud. But what is undeniable at the moment is that akina Gachagua are being harassed to silence. That is the overriding/motivating factor in this.
We are also expecting Moses Kuria to be arrested. And Susan Kihika's source of funds are under microscopic scrutiny; even giving rise to claims she's a traitor being funded by CIA agents. And citizenship whether dual or what (Miguna style!)...