Author Topic: Sanitary pads needed in Pundits village  (Read 6733 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Sanitary pads needed in Pundits village
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2021, 04:27:16 PM »
That is a lot of money. Worked all my life and only once did I have such cash in my account. Was not even my money. :D :D :D
Plato must be a single dude or with a patner and no kids.

$30k is a lot of cash plato, unless you have never had kids.

I have two kids. I educate one in private school. I save religiously. I usually have on account that if I had an emergency i would use it. I spend less. I have been broke but for the last 15 years my goal has been to save 2k a year to an emergency fund. We need to be serious planmers. My dad taught me the value of money. He made shs 50k but is now among the 10% of ke in terms of wealth. He has worked since 16 to 83 when he retired a year ago.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2021, 04:37:50 PM »
I had two engagements that had an exit fee. I realized that i need to have enough cash to cover my bills for 2 years so i just saved this cash. Do the same. When you get your tax return or stimulus check save it do this for q0 years and you have enough cash to sustain you in case of an emergency

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2021, 04:51:58 PM »
My point is we need to religiously plan and execute plans. We cannot leave . This has to be done nationally and at individual level. If you are a household making 100k usd live in manner that you wont be asking for sonations for simple stuff

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2021, 12:42:16 AM »
Africans are hopeless. We lack the ability to plan and execute. Most africans react to life instead of planning for it. Look at 35% of africans that drink, they are still behaving like frat boys. Look at most kenyans in the west, they cannot cover a $30k emergency without harambee.
$30k is a lot of cash plato, unless you have never had kids.

:o :o

$30k is not a lot by any stretch. What the heck do people do with their money? Even minimum wage can save that in two years in America? You shouldn't be drinking or engaging in any vice unless you have saved your first $100k in life if you live in the US. Pay off all credit cards, pay off debts, set up a $5000 emergency fund, live below your means, if you are healthy buy a high deductible catastrophic health insurance, avoid dining out, avoid splurging on electronics, clothing, furniture and other big ticket items, drive a cheap beater car bought with cash, in 5 years you will be relatively well off financially no matter what salary your paid.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2021, 12:56:50 AM »
Acradia tell these spenders.