Author Topic: Msando must NOT die in vein like Mbai did?  (Read 4843 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Msando must NOT die in vein like Mbai did?
« on: August 11, 2017, 01:45:16 AM »
We have dealt with the fact that these elections are not going to be free and fair and that so long as we have these thugs in leadership the elections in Kenya is a joke not even worth participating in. We should have not listened to IEBC when they swore that the death of Msando would not affect the election. We should have known that this was a lie. Why else would they risk touring him and strungling him like an animal if his death was inconsequential. NASA should not accept these sham results and legitimize these thieving killers. It's time to seriouly consider different and alternative arrangements.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
Re: Msando must NOT die in vein like Mbai did?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 05:03:24 AM »
Kichwa, as long as he lacks evidence, he should concede. At this point, what Raila is risking is his own legacy. That's much sadder to me than losing the elections.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 05:12:47 AM »
Elections were free and fair

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 05:33:01 AM »
Kadame, I respectfully but totally disagree.  In fact I think the opposite is true.  Raila would completely ruin his legacy by sanctioning a total fraud.  Accepting the 2007 and 2013 election frauds only emboldened the thieves and if Raila again concedes this elections then there will be no hope of ever restoring democracy back to this country again.  Ruto would rig it again in 2022 and 2027 and then his children and Ouru's children would continue from there.  Look at the legislature. Jubilee has a super majority.  They will not need the opposition MP's to pass anything and we know that Jubilee MPs are not independent but controlled by Ouru and Ruto.  Its back to Single party state and its going to get worse when they start buying the remaining opposition Mp's.  Soon all you will have are  Kariuki chotaras, Barngetuny's and Sharriff Nassir's.  The fight to restore Kenyas democracy begins with Raila rejecting this elections and start the 3rd liberation struggle. I'd rather spend the next 30 years fighting for a meaningful democracy than telling people to register and vote just to have their votes stolen by a computer program.

Kichwa, as long as he lacks evidence, he should concede. At this point, what Raila is risking is his own legacy. That's much sadder to me than losing the elections.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 05:36:52 AM »

Then why did Msando had to be brutally tortured, and then strangled, and his body thrown out in the bushes like a dead animal. Why. 

Elections were free and fair

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 05:40:49 AM »
Our election is manual.. physical form 34 has to be transmitted.Msando death remain unresolved.If he wasmeeting Prof Nyongo late at night and planning to sabotage elections then I wouldn't rule NIS neutralizing him for national security and stability.You don't joke with elections.Msando had no business meeting NASA.

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 06:16:09 AM »
Our election is manual.. physical form 34 has to be transmitted.Msando death remain unresolved.If he wasmeeting Prof Nyongo late at night and planning to sabotage elections then I wouldn't rule NIS neutralizing him for national security and stability.You don't joke with elections.Msando had no business meeting NASA.
When was he meeting NASA?

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2017, 06:24:32 AM »
Kadame, I respectfully but totally disagree.  In fact I think the opposite is true.  Raila would completely ruin his legacy by sanctioning a total fraud.  Accepting the 2007 and 2013 election frauds only emboldened the thieves and if Raila again concedes this elections then there will be no hope of ever restoring democracy back to this country again.  Ruto would rig it again in 2022 and 2027 and then his children and Ouru's children would continue from there.  Look at the legislature. Jubilee has a super majority.  They will not need the opposition MP's to pass anything and we know that Jubilee MPs are not independent but controlled by Ouru and Ruto.  Its back to Single party state and its going to get worse when they start buying the remaining opposition Mp's.  Soon all you will have are  Kariuki chotaras, Barngetuny's and Sharriff Nassir's.  The fight to restore Kenyas democracy begins with Raila rejecting this elections and start the 3rd liberation struggle. I'd rather spend the next 30 years fighting for a meaningful democracy than telling people to register and vote just to have their votes stolen by a computer program.

Then they must be smart about it. Not rushing to display things that makes them look like happless fools. In fact if what you say is true, NIS or whoever probably is planting the stupid evidence they keep displaying without checking

(Pundit I am increasingly suspecting you of sinister things, like you were saying theyd change the constitition after election and institute Moi era rule and I wondered how that was possible in this constitutional dispensation...I hope you were just guessing and not relaying what you heard from your insider pals about Rutos "ambitions" for this country..... :D)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2017, 06:38:45 AM »
KM,
I will gladly buy Jubilee taking out Msando if you can walk me through how his exit helps on the manual side of our electoral process.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2017, 07:04:06 AM »
And another thing Kichwa, let someone else continue the struggle. Raila has done enough surely.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2017, 07:14:49 AM »
Kadame..i don't need inside info to predict the future.Even those insiders don't know the future.The future is Ruto.He is the man to watch.I expect him to complete the anihaliation of Raila.Outside Luo Nyanza the focus will those NASA governor who retained their seats..they will be cajoled or bought or threaten to move to Jubilee.

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2017, 07:24:26 AM »
Kadame..i don't need inside info to predict the future.Even those insiders don't know the future.The future is Ruto.He is the man to watch.I expect him to complete the anihaliation of Raila.Outside Luo Nyanza the focus will those NASA governor who retained their seats..they will be cajoled or bought or threaten to move to Jubilee.
And how will this benefit you Pundit? You seem happy about this. Return of Moism will help no one but the new Moi.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2017, 07:29:05 AM »
I think Ruto would make a great president so yes am excited at future prospect of Kenya.The opposition need to do their job.

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2017, 07:49:06 AM »
I think Ruto would make a great president so yes am excited at future prospect of Kenya.The opposition need to do their job.
Which opposition? The one that will be bought, cajoled and threatened into Jubilee?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2017, 07:52:17 AM »
Which opposition? The one that will be bought, cajoled and threatened into Jubilee?
the remainder that won't budge

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2017, 08:02:15 AM »
If those are the plans your Ruto has for Kenya, Im turning myself into a Gema fanatic. I hope they screw him so thoroughly he cant use the toilet any more when they are done. Good day!

Offline einstein_g

• Superstar
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2017, 10:42:44 AM »
Truth be told, in my humble opinion, Jubilee is many steps ahead politically. I won't be surprised to learn that they plan to turn this into a Mao/Lee Kuan Yew/Gaddafi/Kagame-esque state. De-facto one party rule that enables very rapid development.

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2017, 11:03:40 AM »
Truth be told, in my humble opinion, Jubilee is many steps ahead politically. I won't be surprised to learn that they plan to turn this into a Mao/Lee Kuan Yew/Gaddafi/Kagame-esque state. De-facto one party rule that enables very rapid development.
Mao's revolution was one of the bloodiest things ever. And the present communist party has gone through a LOT of changes to get to the somewhat acceptable version of today. Also, Mao was an ideologue, not a corrupt politician using ethnicity as a tool. He was driven by bad (to me) principles that he believed was good for all the Chinese. He may have been right/wrong, but he was driven by a desire to see his people prosper based on principles. I havent seen any of that in your bunch. If anything, in Kenya such talk gets you suspected of radicalism.

Offline einstein_g

• Superstar
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2017, 11:41:01 AM »
Mao was a very poor analogy. Deng Xiaoping's more like it.

Mao's revolution was one of the bloodiest things ever. And the present communist party has gone through a LOT of changes to get to the somewhat acceptable version of today. Also, Mao was an ideologue, not a corrupt politician using ethnicity as a tool. He was driven by bad (to me) principles that he believed was good for all the Chinese. He may have been right/wrong, but he was driven by a desire to see his people prosper based on principles. I havent seen any of that in your bunch. If anything, in Kenya such talk gets you suspected of radicalism.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2017, 12:46:44 PM »
Pundit is a Ruto fanatic - that's his right - but he's just one Kenyan who doesn't control anyone but his family.

Personally I am wary of Ruto's Kagameesque politics - where visions and ideals are so paramount they can only be achieved by iron grip on all institutions. Rather than be distracted by democratic debate. I wouldn't put it past him to now go for the judiciary - after parliamentary conquest - and to resort to authoritarian tactics where money or cajoling fail.

But he would not be the first dictator to happen in the world. All dictators have to contend with the realities of the 21st century - social media, human rights, activists, etc. He is much more likely to fail than succeed. Mr 99% is right next door and Pundit himself often opposes him.

This is just normal ups and downs in the democratic journey. Nothing to worry about. The issue for me is whether Rutoism is to be a benevolent dictatorship - which is welcome - or just plain old Moism.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527