Author Topic: Uhuru and Ruto Preparing to Kill People  (Read 3085 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Uhuru and Ruto Preparing to Kill People
« on: July 06, 2017, 05:35:13 PM »
There is an elaborate plan to kill people and then blame Raila or even kill him in the process.

Julie Gichuru has already produced her video in which she basically says those preaching for credible elections need to first ensure there is peace.

Then this by a Jubilee "journalist" who quotes imaginary people:
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru and Ruto Preparing to Kill People
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 05:37:29 PM »
Kibera n Kisumu lazima kuwake.Uhuru challenge is to respond with reasonable force.Tear gas n rubber bullets n batons enough.In fact tear gas more than enough with batons.These are no warriors.Just loud noisy idiots.Don't waste bullets.Just have armoured cars shooting tear gas..to assist in therauptic shedding tears as we mark end of raila.Boinnet will do a good job.Bullets ni ya alshabab

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 05:45:11 PM »
And if the riots are in Kiambu and NASA has taken over?

Pundit be prepared for your looters to go home. There is no way you will win and stop trusting in bullets and teargas. It won't work this time.
Kibera n Kisumu lazima kuwake.Uhuru challenge is to respond with reasonable force.Tear gas n rubber bullets n batons enough.In fact tear gas more than enough with batons.These are no warriors.Just loud noisy idiots.Don't waste bullets.Just have armoured cars shooting tear gas.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 05:50:11 PM »
I expect them to concede or petition. This is not 2007 when kibaki unilaterally appointed ECK n Judges.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 05:57:29 PM »
I expect them to concede or petition. This is not 2007 when kibaki unilaterally appointed ECK n Judges.
I don't think there will be a petition much as Maraga is tuned to wait for it from NASA. JP defeat will be so comprehensive there would be no basis for a petition. You should leave your echo chamber and get out.

In 2013 no self respecting Kalenjin could be caught mentioning Raila or CORD. This year is different. NASA / Raila cannot keep up with Kalenjin and Kikuyu politicians seeking to defect to NASA. The coming week will see an avalanche based on the messages we have received.

I can also tell you - incase you don't know - that your man has decided to collapse Jubilee. He figures he stands a better chance against Kalonzo or Mudavadi than to hope Uhuru will support him. His forays around the country have a completely different objective and we have got the message. Like I told you earlier Jubilee is imploding right before your eyes. We wish WSR well but he has no chance in 2022. NASA will change the way politics are conducted.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 05:58:36 PM »
Do you have a link to the Julie Gichuru video?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2017, 06:01:03 PM »
Do you have a link to the Julie Gichuru video?
check citizen.tv twitter account

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2017, 06:04:13 PM »
here she is promoting peace before her video. She thinks we are all Ichaweri goats

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2017, 06:08:40 PM »
Omollo..Raila as PM with 22 ministers and maybe 32 ass minister..half gok had more kalenjin n gema in power n influence then now where he has in governor and one MP.Jubilee for instance has only one ps in bomet...not even a minister.Raila screwed big to me in 2008 Sagana n will never recover. He only need to keep WSR...he failed.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2017, 06:55:54 PM »
This is similar to the usual: "Between them they have over 100 years of Government experience... what did they do or ... they did nothing". Please do inflect some shame, it is below your intelligence - if you still have it.

By the time we were heading to the elections, there was perhaps Bett and magerer alone still paying liup service to Raila. ALL the others starting with William Ruto had decamped and were already in URP. So you are either now using the shit in your ass to think or have lost your memory and have decided to peddle lies.

Please note that NASA has more than one sitting MP within its ranks in RV. More will be defecting later this week as Jubilee crumbles.

If Raila screwed up in Sagana in 2008, Ruto has screwed up bigger. An idiot who sells his people to GEMA believing that he will be supported for the presidency in 2022. You buy in to it and come here to tell Omollo that "Ruto will follow the Moi path" before you relaize it is simply not possible!

Apart from the fact that Kenya was a a one party dictatorship, the same bastards around Kenyatta had made arrangements to kill the very Moi and I beleive mama Ngina made a pact with Moi, sent off Koinange to hide a dead Kenyatta and set in motion moves to help Moi. Will Ruto do the same? Has he made a deal with Margaret Kenyatta? Is Uhuru planning to die in office?

I see something of Ruto's utter stupidity. He thinks that by killing other parties, he would control Kikuyus! What an idiot! How do you do that in a multiparty system of government? People will just form new parties converge in one and screw him! All the efforts to lock out Kabogo, PK, etc will amount to nothing.

Ruto flew too close to the sun bro.
Omollo..Raila as PM with 22 ministers and maybe 32 ass minister..half gok had more kalenjin n gema in power n influence then now where he has in governor and one MP. Jubilee for instance has only one ps in bomet...not even a minister. Raila screwed big to me in 2008 Sagana n will never recover. He only need to keep WSR...he failed.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2017, 07:22:21 PM »
Omollo..Arap Kenyatta ndani kwanza.Worry not.WSR is no Moi.You will hear of Moi no more.He is not coming out of Baringo.Arap Kenyatta has always been special to Kalenjin.Just like is father.He has the wisdom of a warrior. The bravery of a warrior..Moran as per Kalenjin,maasai,Somalis n Borana.You ll see on 9th.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2017, 07:24:46 PM »
You talk war but have you prepared for it.Every December we graduate boys to warriors trained on compact n to stand against any enemy.They are ready to be actived on a war cry.Just kdf how hard it would is in Pokot or RV.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2017, 07:32:49 PM »
Do you have some proof of any of this?

Kalenjins voted against Kenyatta in the only election in which Jomo participated. They vote almost to a man for KADU.

1992 - Voted against Matiba and Kibaki
1997 - Voted against Kibaki
2002 - half voted for Kibaki and the other half voted for Uhuru for lack of an alternative candidate
2007 - Voted for Raila against Kibaki and Uhuru

You are full of lies

Omollo..Arap Kenyatta ndani kwanza.Worry not.WSR is no Moi.You will hear of Moi no more.He is not coming out of Baringo.Arap Kenyatta has always been special to Kalenjin.Just like is father.He has the wisdom of a warrior. The bravery of a warrior..Moran as per Kalenjin,maasai,Somalis n Borana.You ll see on 9th.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2017, 08:21:05 PM »
Pundit picks and choses the voting pattern that fits his narrative then calls it solid evidence.  He then dismisses any other pattern of voting that is not consistent with his predictions. He predicted that Raila was done after Ouruto took power in 2013 and here we are four weeks to elections and  Raila playing within striking distance to  Jubilee's goal post with both Ruto and Ouru desperately sweating at the defense.

Do you have some proof of any of this?

Kalenjins voted against Kenyatta in the only election in which Jomo participated. They vote almost to a man for KADU.

1992 - Voted against Matiba and Kibaki
1997 - Voted against Kibaki
2002 - half voted for Kibaki and the other half voted for Uhuru for lack of an alternative candidate
2007 - Voted for Raila against Kibaki and Uhuru

You are full of lies

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2017, 10:07:11 AM »
Jeez. This are only elections, not war. Take it easy.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2017, 07:49:30 PM »
May be you should take your seat in the kitchen and come out when it is all over.

Jeez. This are only elections, not war. Take it easy.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2017, 09:52:35 PM »
Reading your threats, vows and swearings here I just want to hide :o :o :o I'm out in California and intend to stay here until it's all over. I say take it easy... unless you're in the inner circle... Pundit raved quite some after Jubilee took over and failed to share the spoils. He moved on and is now waiting for Ruto to be president. You're the two sides of this coin.

May be you should take your seat in the kitchen and come out when it is all over.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2017, 07:24:49 PM »
Then stay in California and let us fight it out without hysterical screams from the kitchen.

Am not in anybody's inner circle. I am volunteering my time and resources to see the mafia capture of the state of Kenya come to and end. It is not a war for the faint hearted and those unwilling to fight.

I have made no threats. If any of my promises are mistaken for threats I must hugely regret. I make no threats. Just innocuous promises I religiously keep.

I do not need anything from NASA other than to see a just nation created where people will stop dying of things that stopped killing people thousands of years ago.

Reading your threats, vows and swearings here I just want to hide :o :o :o I'm out in California and intend to stay here until it's all over. I say take it easy... unless you're in the inner circle... Pundit raved quite some after Jubilee took over and failed to share the spoils. He moved on and is now waiting for Ruto to be president. You're the two sides of this coin.