Author Topic: Disorganized NASA yet to start their manifesto in middle of a forest  (Read 5065 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Raila yet to arrive...

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Disorganized NASA yet to start their manifesto in middle of a forest
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 08:03:02 PM »
Sossion ako ndaani. Teachers wako ndani pia.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 08:08:15 PM »
He is gone to NASA alone - Jubilee signed a CBA that is already being implemented - denying Sosion any platform to campaign on.
Sossion ako ndaani. Teachers wako ndani pia.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 09:03:21 PM »
Pretty underwhelming. This country should be thankful for the dynamic duo. The haggard looking principals present an abstract manifesto that is notable for paucity of figures,milestones and numbers.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 01:32:38 AM »
I can understand that you must criticize.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 02:25:31 AM »
Pundit is in full panic mode. He is desparately looking for anything to restore his confidence. It all started with  the court of Appeals ruling.  Mike Tyson used to say that everyone has a plan until they are hit. 
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 02:32:09 AM »
Pundit is in full panic mode. He is desparately looking for anything to restore his confidence. It all started with  the court of Appeals ruling.  Mike Tyson used to say that everyone has a plan until they are hit. 
Uhuru has figured out that its over.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2017, 03:44:54 AM »
Poor Baghdad bob. ..ujeuri mtupu.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2017, 05:57:25 AM »
The reports they are getting from NCIS must be pretty bad.  They are dishing out government money in salaries, IDP compensation and title deeds like candy.  unfortunately there is not too much money left after the looting spree which went on for the last 4.5 years.

Uhuru has figured out that its over.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2017, 08:20:28 AM »
You cannot compare NASA pathetic manifesto with Jubilee's - factual, well thought and concrete plan with figures, numbers, milestones that are measurable.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Complete-Jubilee-Manifesto/1056-3988596-gvbxlyz/index.html

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2017, 11:45:04 AM »
What's the major difference between the two manifestos? The proposal for stipends for poor elderly people should be accompanied by a proposal to encourage retirement savings. Offer younger people tax free investment funds that they can even borrow from and can cash in when they retire. Besides its just prudent to wean people off handouts, we have people who don't plan for their retirement and now expect government to take care of them.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2017, 12:00:26 PM »
Reforming NSSF would go along way in handling that.
What's the major difference between the two manifestos? The proposal for stipends for poor elderly people should be accompanied by a proposal to encourage retirement savings. Offer younger people tax free investment funds that they can even borrow from and can cash in when they retire. Besides its just prudent to wean people off handouts, we have people who don't plan for their retirement and now expect government to take care of them.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2017, 12:44:26 PM »
Welfare is a pissing contest. FPE brought in alot of degradation to education quality with lots of parents are forced to go private. We really need to rethink especially with "new" FSE idea - how to maintain/improve quality. You can't just budget for tuition waiver,  facilities? regulations? tutors? Expanding scale without quality penalty... that's where the tyre meets the road.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2017, 01:24:04 PM »

The problem with lower education is that the government has no choice but to educate everyone. You cannot choose between quality and free education. The government must provide both-free quality education.

Welfare is a pissing contest. FPE brought in alot of degradation to education quality with lots of parents are forced to go private. We really need to rethink especially with "new" FSE idea - how to maintain/improve quality. You can't just budget for tuition waiver,  facilities? regulations? tutors? Expanding scale without quality penalty... that's where the tyre meets the road.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2017, 01:28:53 PM »
That is where innovative thinking and planning come in, which we have not done, before talking FSE or free tertiaries. Look at the serious laptop/digital program fumbling. We need to get master FPE... and use the lessons on FSE.

The problem with lower education is that the government has no choice but to educate everyone. You cannot choose between quality and free education. The government must provide both-free quality education.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2017, 01:40:26 PM »

In FSE, I assume the parents are paying the boarding fee's.

That is where innovative thinking and planning come in, which we have not done, before talking FSE or free tertiaries. Look at the serious laptop/digital program fumbling. We need to get master FPE... and use the lessons on FSE.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2017, 01:49:44 PM »
NASA's main points are poorly thought out. Although I view manifesto as pure classifieds, even with Ndii heading their efforts, this is not even populism. Check

.hybrid system - change constitution... what for? It passed by 68%, is bare 7yo and Raila sponsored it. Who even wants old hybrid system?? It's the UK system we had prior and replaced with US.

.withdraw KDF from Amisom - why? So Al Shaabab can take over like Islamic Courts? Which Kenyans have even asked for this?

.control public debt, grow GDP 7-10% - sketchy details. Borrowing for infraprojects is a big debate but am skeptical of cynics without an alternative.

.bla bla - sketchy stuff. They will focus on informal sector - jua kali and smallholder agriculture... No Galanas and formalizing sectors for them.

Very Ndii-inspired. Not inspiring.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2017, 01:53:06 PM »
Precisely. Poorly prepared. Fuzzy. Ndiish. Jubilee have presented one of the most well-thought manifesto a kenya party has - down to details - including the achievement - where we stand - and we are going - and they are realistic, workable and achievable. NASA are desperate to win but Jubilee knows they'll win - and therefore they cannot just write up stuff- they've tasked each CS to come up with achievable well thought out plans.

NASA's main points are poorly thought out. Although I view manifesto as pure classifieds, even with Ndii heading their efforts, this is not even populism. Check

.hybrid system - change constitution... what for? It

.hybrid system - change constitution... what for? It passed by 68%, is bare 7yo and Raila sponsored it. Who even wants old hybrid system?? It's the UK system we had prior and replaced with US.

.withdraw KDF from Amisom - why? So Al Shaabab can take over like Islamic Courts? Which Kenyans have even asked for this?

.control public debt, grow GDP 7-10% - sketchy details. Borrowing for infraprojects is a big debate but am skeptical of cynics without an alternative.

.bla bla - sketchy stuff. They will focus on informal sector - jua kali and smallholder agriculture... No Galanas and formalizing sectors for them.

by 68%, is bare 7yo and Raila sponsored it. Who even wants old hybrid system?? It's the UK system we had prior and replaced with US.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2017, 04:09:10 PM »
Pundit, I do not know why you stress too much over these manifestos. Even in the so called advanced Democracy like the US, nobody remembers the political party platforms after the conventions.  Who cares.  Even by your own standards, the MOAS is the only thing that should matter. Other than the laptop computers that stuck with me, I do not remember the Jubilee manifesto of 2013. Now they are back with a new one which will go to dust as soon as the elections are over.  Its a good thing to do but really?

Precisely. Poorly prepared. Fuzzy. Ndiish. Jubilee have presented one of the most well-thought manifesto a kenya party has - down to details - including the achievement - where we stand - and we are going - and they are realistic, workable and achievable. NASA are desperate to win but Jubilee knows they'll win - and therefore they cannot just write up stuff- they've tasked each CS to come up with achievable well thought out plans.

.hybrid system - change constitution... what for? It

by 68%, is bare 7yo and Raila sponsored it. Who even wants old hybrid system?? It's the UK system we had prior and replaced with US.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2017, 04:39:01 PM »
Jubilee manifestoes 2013 & -17 are properly aligned. The execution is fair. My disillusionment with our situation is not particular politicians per se, or ideology bankruptcy, rather than the INCAPACITY to deliver us to the Canaan they preach. The camps attempt to sound pragmatic, but with the dismal 20BUSD half-borrowed budget it will take eons to be anything like Turkey or Mexico. Any little drought and folks die. I don't really see it as Uhuru's fault, just our disposition. I want better than we can get