Author Topic: Obama's "soul searching" remark  (Read 2232 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Obama's "soul searching" remark
« on: April 29, 2015, 07:27:26 AM »
Soul searching for what ? Redirect funds to poorer communities. As simple as that.

Overhaul the education system. Let machines do dead end jobs and give populations a sense of dignity by creating real jobs.

America has so much pesa floating around. Surely. Surely. They can redirect some of those funds to impoverished communities.

If it can't be done then at least be open about it so others can. What happened to open governance ?

Why does Obama have to resort to Orwellian surveillance for transparency?

I see this as something decaying in the Obama administration, a complete blindspot. Too jaded by past woes, and now curling into some fetal position looking too often for mystical guru-speak. He speaks of situations right now like he's reflecting on the past. He cares too much about racial disparities.

Disappointed with Americans.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: Obama's "soul searching" remark
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 07:40:34 AM »
When I observe the sequence of events, this could've happened anywhere and no way as hell just by coincidence a new mayor was sworn in. Freddy could've been anyone. Stephanie was responsible for this at the behest of the Obama administration with a Clinton smell. She appeared scared as hell of getting caught. She's now going to use this as leverage to develop Baltimore contrary to grassroots. Sickeningly disgusting political manoeuvre the same witnessed in Ferguson and Obama's militant two-face in action again. So what happens after the protests and colour revolutions? Genocide like Kenya ? Mass culling ?

I hope in particular Clinton's advisors do some soul searching and think about the consequencs of messing with the natural political order. Violence breeds more violence. Coercing racial order is like scratching a wound in the hopes of healing that wound. Just because one can scratch, doesn't mean the body responds the way they think would work. The same way surgeons supplement electrolytes according to blood test results then find out it does fck all long term.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 03:44:36 PM »
Obama is scared of offending racists like Rudy Giuliani.  People who would oppose any idea as long as it is from him.  He thinks for every criticism he makes on cops, he has to balance with one on black people.

That's why I keep saying, even George W. Bush would have called out the Baltimore police behavior without having to lecture black people as if they had it coming.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 07:03:31 PM »
What Obama is missing in his message entirely.

That the value of a Negro life cannot depend on whether the community does soul-searching or not.  It's not a negotiable commodity.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 09:10:17 PM »
When a public official quotes "soul searching" I get that to mean they've given up.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 09:16:40 PM »
A lot of whites from out of State turned up to this event, some wearing Orioles shirts pissed they were locked out of the Camden game. Couldn't see anything, left after 5 mins.

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2015, 02:34:57 PM »
I see a lot of white people took advantage of the free shows being offered by Meyer Symphony orchestra.... I thought they would be locked up in their homes terrified.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2015, 05:53:08 AM »
Baltimore whites are tough. It's past curfew and they're still in pubs, bars, restaurants still open and walking their dogs. I see no cops working in these parts unless to get a beer or food or something.

This curfew only seems to apply to media concentrated areas like downtown and where the CVS is.