Author Topic: Kobia Claims He Murdered Fidel Odinga  (Read 14452 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Kobia Claims He Murdered Fidel Odinga
« on: January 08, 2015, 03:00:04 PM »

By ANGIRA ZADOCK
Police rushed controversial businessman Paul Kobia to the hospital Thursday morning after he became violent in his house.

Kenya Police spokesperson Zipporah Mboroki said Mr Kobia, a licenced firearm holder and a resident of Runda estate, became violent and was taken to Gigiri police station by his family members.

http://nairobinews.co.ke/businessman-rushed-to-hospital-after-claiming-he-killed-fidel-odinga/
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: Kobia Claims He Murdered Fidel Odinga
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 03:07:11 PM »
Comments....

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 03:09:35 PM »
This should be investigated but by who? Kobia and Sonko ran the statehouse and security agencies with other shady characters.

Raila should demand an international inquest.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 03:11:09 PM »
It is amazing that a policeman can decide who is mad and who is not.
This should be investigate but by who? Kobia and Sonko ran the statehouses with other shady characters.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2015, 03:14:33 PM »
You can bet he has so many cops in his pocket with his billions from gold stolen from Kabila...so everyone would want to shut him up now...he will most likely end up dead too.

Kobia has the capability and motive to take Fidel out. These are low level unschooled thugs like Sonko who do not mince words.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2015, 03:23:24 PM »
Now that it is out, why not ensure he is handled properly? I would go the Moi way and invite Scotland Yard to take over the investigation and have the DPP recuse himself and hire a commonwealth advocate to serve a sa special counsel for that purpose. As it is Kobia is too closely associated with State House. If he dies, it is a cover-up and if he is let go, the suspicion rises higher.

Moi would have locked up all those vagabonds and closed State House to them.

You can bet he has so many cops in his pocket with his billions from gold stolen from Kabila...so everyone would want to shut him up now...he will most likely end up dead too.

Kobia has the capability and motive to take Fidel out. These are low level unschooled thugs like Sonko who do not mince words.

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2015, 04:09:01 PM »
They should move swiftly with the investigations before they hide or silence all those who may know something. How sad.... not even money or affluence can rehabilitate these low lives.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2015, 05:02:40 PM »
He will get away with it, that is if he did it
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2015, 05:09:13 PM »
If I were Raila I would use my international links to ask for help to pay back Kobia. I would wipe out his family and leave him alive to enjoy it

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2015, 05:28:36 PM »
Having confessed to the murder.  Has Ann Kaguru sentenced him to life with haste yet?  Can obienga update us?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2015, 05:44:21 PM »
He should have used them to get the old woman who imported poison. He has none but if it helps a negro sleep, he has some Langley/White House hotline.

I was debating with another guy who does not believe in hell. He tells me that hell is unnecessary because sinner get their reward right here. Sinners and wicked people get away with so much. THis guy was dead wrong. That was just a faulty premise for dismissing hell.

My ideal justice is to torture and then take him out and ensure his family never finds his body. They will  be waiting 40 years later for him to come knocking. when the negro will be celebrating his fortieth anniversary in hell
If I were Raila I would use my international links to ask for help to pay back Kobia. I would wipe out his family and leave him alive to enjoy it
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2015, 05:56:02 PM »
He'd be in trouble.  He might be good buddies with kamwana but he is not his son.  He can be dropped like hot coal when he becomes too much of a liability.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2015, 05:59:54 PM »
vooke

You are dead wrong on Raila not having connections. Do you have friends? I guess you do. How do you use them? May be for company and talk. How about if you had a problem and asked for specific help? That is when you know what avenues you got.

It all depends on how one wishes to use his connections. But I will not delve deeper in to this line of thinking. I know you.

He should have used them to get the old woman who imported poison. He has none but if it helps a negro sleep, he has some Langley/White House hotline.

I was debating with another guy who does not believe in hell. He tells me that hell is unnecessary because sinner get their reward right here. Sinners and wicked people get away with so much. THis guy was dead wrong. That was just a faulty premise for dismissing hell.

My ideal justice is to torture and then take him out and ensure his family never finds his body. They will  be waiting 40 years later for him to come knocking. when the negro will be celebrating his fortieth anniversary in hell

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2015, 06:45:35 PM »
A clip of the gentleman issuing warnings to jakom.  In the presence of his non-acquaintance Sonko.  What's the possibility that these gentlemen came together and plotted to get rid of Fidel?  Kobia says he did it.  Did he do it alone?

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2015, 07:00:33 PM »
On second thought. The negro has bloody dirty hands and enough mullah to take out Fidel.
And Jubirlee can't tell an intelligent lie even if their presidency depended on it

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2015, 10:18:14 PM »
The police chief says they did not arrest him.  That they took him to mental hospital.  I am made to believe that this is after he had fired a couple of shots in the air.  They did NOT arrest him.  They took him to hospital.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2015, 06:35:00 PM »
The gentleman has been named in a UN Report on Congo.  It would appear that the gentleman has previously masqueraded as a Congolese national.
547. According to Kenyan authorities, all the main gold smugglers in Nairobi use the gold refinery run by Joe Karimi and Paul Kobia (see paras. 621 and 622 below). Kobia, a prominent gold dealer in Nairobi, is a Kenyan national but carries a false Congolese passport under the name Ilunga Ngoy

CID would appear to think that he is some sort of crook.
http://daccess-dds-ny.un.org/doc/UNDOC/GEN/N11/556/32/PDF/N1155632.pdf

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2015, 11:19:33 PM »
Obienga cites the fake passport to keep GEMA clean by denying their own son.