Author Topic: So Ruto is thinking of Handshaking Raila-Make that Mistake we finish you  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
My friend @RailaOdinga, am off to Tanzania for a human capital meeting to harmonise the expansion of employment opportunities in our continent. Am back tomorrow evening, and as you have always known, am available to meet one on one with you anytime at your convenience. WsR.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Golden handshake.Raila will quietly exit the scene n Ruto will take over his beloved ODM into UDA bei ya joini.Biggest loser kenyatta n mois.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Mt kenya will soon have to learn to live with jaluos in uda or go to opposition. The only exception..Raila their enemy wont be part of the deal..he retires.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Mt kenya will soon have to learn to live with jaluos in uda or go to opposition. The only exception..Raila their enemy wont be part of the deal..he retires.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Noway if handshaking baba is what will take to calm the suffering of the raia let it be I don't mind. Baba has already defeated Ruro you can see how Ruto has become easily agitated and stressed.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Life works in mysterious ways, Obama achieved his goals in life and became president and now retired at 55, Biden Is 80 and running for a second term. I used to think that Baba is now too old but I am wrong, the way things are going, Baba seems to be in very good health and might soon become the oldest president in Kenyan history.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Life works in mysterious ways, Obama achieved his goals in life and became president and now retired at 55, Biden Is 80 and running for a second term. I used to think that Baba is now too old but I am wrong, the way things are going, Baba seems to be in very good health and might soon become the oldest president in Kenyan history.
After 2042, maybe. The next 20 years is fully covered by Kenya Kwanza government!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Tragic sign that Hasla is not willing to work for hasoras. Just like in 2013 Babaman was about to be kaput but he was nurtured backed to be a scapegoat and a distraction for 10 years.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
I'm from Mashinani.. Any form of handshake is not welcomed... 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto should play Moi.Take Raila through 360 n dump.him high. Forget all these talks n nice things..don't ammend constitution yet.Just play time n attrition. Raila has climbed down...but bado..until he says let me go bondo as only agenda. Take him round n round..pretend for next few months to engage talks..then kill ot again.Then only ammendment we want is in 2032 to allow Ruto run again...hii ingine can be done without the pressure

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma