Author Topic: Ruto Needs to Work with Omkiya Omtatah  (Read 691 times)

Offline sema

• Enigma
Ruto Needs to Work with Omkiya Omtatah
« on: June 01, 2023, 09:10:07 PM »
I listened to Omtatah's speech in Bungoma in front of Ruto and he gave a very well measured and balanced speech about the finance bill.

He said, they are some things that are good and some things that are bad.

For the things that are bad, we need to sit down and talk about them. Don't try to ram them down our throats because then, I will have to go to court to stop you and I don't want to do that.

So, what's ruto's rush? sit down and talk to reasonable men like omtatah and work things out.

They are very few honest and patriotic men in Kenya that want the best for the country. I believe Okiya omtatah is one; Miguna Miguna is another and despite my misgivings about ruto, I do believe he wants kenya to succeed. I don't believe ruto wants to go down as yet another failed african president.

So, ruto needs to work with these men. They are not irrational like Raila.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto Needs to Work with Omkiya Omtatah
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2023, 09:44:31 PM »
I agree n I know without checking Ruto listening to Omtatah.it has to be intellectual debate....with dignity n honor

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2023, 09:55:22 AM »
I listened to Omtatah's speech in Bungoma in front of Ruto and he gave a very well measured and balanced speech about the finance bill.

He said, they are some things that are good and some things that are bad.

For the things that are bad, we need to sit down and talk about them. Don't try to ram them down our throats because then, I will have to go to court to stop you and I don't want to do that.

So, what's ruto's rush? sit down and talk to reasonable men like omtatah and work things out.

They are very few honest and patriotic men in Kenya that want the best for the country. I believe Okiya omtatah is one; Miguna Miguna is another and despite my misgivings about ruto, I do believe he wants kenya to succeed. I don't believe ruto wants to go down as yet another failed african president.

So, ruto needs to work with these men. They are not irrational like Raila.
Well said Omtata is one of the most genuine kenyan leader we can ever have guy speaks soberly and you can tell he is plain honest. I wish we had even 10 Omtatas Kenya would be very advanced. Ruto absolutely needs to invite him for a face to face talk publicly.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2023, 11:16:47 PM »
Looks like Omkiyah has gone to court. Ruto refused to work with him. What is Ruto's rush?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2023, 11:58:39 PM »
He is smart..killing his case prematurely..amelipwa.Ruto won't leave housing levy to chance..huyu he is rushing to court prematurely for a reason.use you brain....play onside.Court will rule offside..

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2023, 08:08:27 AM »
He is smart..killing his case prematurely..amelipwa.Ruto won't leave housing levy to chance..huyu he is rushing to court prematurely for a reason.use you brain....play onside.Court will rule offside..
You are forgetting that he is setting the stage for a monumental battle,there are 100s of people/organizations ready to file for the same,I see it as actually opposite to tire out Ruto through the court mechanism. You can expect this might even go international where IMF and world bank will be forced to comment,early stages.
If any of those 2 organization hint at opposing rest assured that finance bill will be dead on arrival even without going through court system

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2023, 10:33:37 AM »
You are forgetting that he is setting the stage for a monumental battle,there are 100s of people/organizations ready to file for the same,I see it as actually opposite to tire out Ruto through the court mechanism. You can expect this might even go international where IMF and world bank will be forced to comment,early stages.
If any of those 2 organization hint at opposing rest assured that finance bill will be dead on arrival even without going through court system
You underestimate Ruto..he is determined to get this housing fund...judiciary will payback the support..koome will  get the phone call.This is top gov priority. Ruto will first buy off petioners to withdraw the cases..if not koome will kill it.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2023, 04:05:38 PM »
Deep understanding of issues.

The Finance bill is anti bottom up and all the sweet talk on manufacturing. Says crazy $108 per tonne tax on iron ore export means  mining being handed to Devki monooly which can only process non magnetic iron ore. Just like bans on raw macadamia and cashew nuts exports have come to bite farmers for the benefit of local cartels.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2023, 12:26:26 PM »
World bank says NO, what else can Ruto do