Author Topic: Ruto still has very fanatical following in mlima....  (Read 456 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Ruto still has very fanatical following in mlima....
« on: June 04, 2023, 09:18:35 AM »
... this are people like my dad I rate him numero uno in his steadfast support for Ruto, he sees things quite differently,I have noticed that the wazees will never abandon Ruto no matters what
I discussed with him about the housing fund and he supports it 100 per cent says just like Ruto there need to be a base for future generations, about the economy he says Ruto is only trying to stabilize the country after Uhurus Mess. If my father wasn't educated I would have dismissed him as just a fanatic however he gives very convincing discussions on what Ruto is doing.
Funnily as i jumped into my ride to leave he tells me we need to support Ruto throughout, I wonder campaign period is over, Ruto is Pork what else can Njuri do?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Ruto still has very fanatical following in mlima....
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2023, 09:46:27 AM »
Iam also a Ruto supporter , my worry is a substantial number of Mt Kenyans might decide not to vote in 2027.
Ruto has logical ideas I mean its evident what he is doing is the only way Kenya can survive however he has no one to educate the Kenyans  and his other undoing is he has not powerful Kingpin on his side like he was for Uhuru Kenyatta in the first term meaning when its turned to political battle he is the only one KK is depending to take Raila and his group. He cant use the card Raila is fighting Mt Kenya or RV like it was used from 2005, 2008,2013,2017 and 2022. This is real politics.
Lastly Some mischievous Kalenjin Govt apparatchiks  are doing him a disfavor the all out appointment of Kalenjins in critical govt bodies will come back to haunt  him . kibaki was performing but tribal appointments really made him be seen in a bad light . Old generation who are really enthusiastic with voting always remember the Moi Terror era  .
As we speak Ruto is on the path of losing come 2027 not unless he mends his ways. We told Uhuru the same when he did a handshake in 2018 and the same when he formed ODM with Raila in 2007 . For the latter he heeded our call for the handshake he though he could use kifua . Look where he is now.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2023, 10:27:05 AM »
There is no viable alternative to Ruto.Ruto should concentrate on his work...2027 is waste of time. Kwanza Ruto will soon pick all 7 iebc commissioners.Ruto always delivers. He is not a baby in politics like kibaki or uhuru. We shall be talking 2032...sakaja versus Gachagua. 2027 is non event

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2023, 07:42:22 PM »
There is no viable alternative to Ruto.Ruto should concentrate on his work...2027 is waste of time. Kwanza Ruto will soon pick all 7 iebc commissioners.Ruto always delivers. He is not a baby in politics like kibaki or uhuru. We shall be talking 2032...sakaja versus Gachagua. 2027 is non event
Sakaja has no Chance. Gachagua, maybe, but Ichungwah/Cheruiyot seem the ticket in 2032 based on inside information. Things offcourse can Change!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2023, 08:33:06 PM »
That would be excellent choice - Ichungwah/Cheruiyot - are both sharp. They just need to overtake Gachagua.

Sakaja has entire opposition to inherit post Kalonzo/Raila wallooping in 2027. He need to switch side after 2027. I dont see Ruto betraying GEMA nation.

So I see Sakaja running on outside lane - versus Gachagua or Kimani or Ndidi.

Sakaja has no Chance. Gachagua, maybe, but Ichungwah/Cheruiyot seem the ticket in 2032 based on inside information. Things offcourse can Change!