Author Topic: Omanyala Loses to Kerley, Simbine  (Read 618 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Omanyala Loses to Kerley, Simbine
« on: May 30, 2023, 05:12:07 PM »

He probably should let his running do more of the talking.  Learn a thing from Eliud Kipchoge about humility and respect for the opponent.  Fred Kerley looks unbeatable so far this year - the guy has like 100 gears and is all limbs.  Invalid Tweet ID
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kapcheptoror

Re: Omanyala Loses to Kerley, Simbine
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2023, 06:28:49 PM »

Kerley is enjoying top form, seems to also enjoy the psychological advantage over the rest at the moment, notice how Omanyala keeps peeping at him instead of focusing on his race.. a tacit acknowledgment of Kerely's superior status... they rumble again on Friday....... what became of Kenya's prowess in the Steeplechase,
Moroccan is sweeping the floor with Kenyan opponents, Conseslus is a shell, mojo gone... 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2023, 09:06:35 PM »
Yeah I watched..overconfidence. you don't turn unless you're hussein bolt.He lost crucial seconds.concentrate on your run. There will be enough time for that BS

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2023, 10:18:24 PM »

Kerley is enjoying top form, seems to also enjoy the psychological advantage over the rest at the moment, notice how Omanyala keeps peeping at him instead of focusing on his race.. a tacit acknowledgment of Kerely's superior status... they rumble again on Friday....... what became of Kenya's prowess in the Steeplechase,
Moroccan is sweeping the floor with Kenyan opponents, Conseslus is a shell, mojo gone... 

Conseslus has zero discipline.  He was supposed to inherit from Ezekiel the comedian(but no nonsense when it came to preparation), but he doesn't have it.  And he is not growing younger.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kapcheptoror

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2023, 11:19:06 PM »
   The deep Kalenjin running mill will soon churn out a potent newcomer to challenge Bakali. Who foresaw the sudden emergence of Evans Chebet who appears poised to run a Sub 2, a phenomenal talent who appears considerably better then even Kipchoge... meanwhile Wanyosh is galloping like a horse on mukombero powder..

Offline Kapcheptoror

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2023, 11:02:01 PM »

Faith Kipyegon has smashed the 1500 Meters record, she is a joy to Watch... Congratulations Faith, what a wonderful run !! Omanyala redeemed himself some by earning second spot !!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2023, 11:09:57 PM »
Yeah faith run was phenomenal

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2023, 06:51:13 AM »

Harriet Tubman