Author Topic: Ruto need to up the propaganda ante - Finance bill demonized unfairly  (Read 1546 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
It appears no one in Kenya Kwanza can sell anything - Ruto has to do it himself

?s=20

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Well you beat me to posting that it appears Ruto is on his own, he is walking a very thin line on this, simply because even Gachagua  knows on the ground its fire... generally mlima will never board, on the ground no one will sell it why
Mlima we work hard to build our houses now telling us to go Communist wont work.
The more Ruto clings on this the more he is getting alienated, thibgs are really turning out bad for him.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Well Ichungwa is only one selling it but his popularity is going south, I dont think he can make any elected position if election were called today....he is soo unpopular Ndindi Nyoro wiser morr quiet,Kindiki brilliant has indulged into his job 100per cent.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
How many Milima people are salaried employees? Mps will pass this. Only problem is the court. This where Ruto need to be on top of the game.

Housing Fund is key pillar.

Milima people will benefit from supplying stones, quary and name it.

Well you beat me to posting that it appears Ruto is on his own, he is walking a very thin line on this, simply because even Gachagua  knows on the ground its fire... generally mlima will never board, on the ground no one will sell it why
Mlima we work hard to build our houses now telling us to go Communist wont work.
The more Ruto clings on this the more he is getting alienated, thibgs are really turning out bad for him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Election is 5yrs away.
Sijui kelele ni ya nini saa hii.

Yes petrol 8% will be painful for everyone. That one I can ask Ruto to remove.

Housing Levy hiyo ni lazima

Well Ichungwa is only one selling it but his popularity is going south, I dont think he can make any elected position if election were called today....he is soo unpopular Ndindi Nyoro wiser morr quiet,Kindiki brilliant has indulged into his job 100per cent.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I agree 8% petrol levy is a mistake

?s=20

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
How many Milima people are salaried employees? Mps will pass this. Only problem is the court. This where Ruto need to be on top of the game.

Housing Fund is key pillar.

Milima people will benefit from supplying stones, quary and name it.

Am just saying whats in the ground, Housing fund pillar I don't know to whom but si kwa mlima.
You see most mlima people live in their own house atleast back in the mountain those that live in Nairobi dont seee any need to be built a house. People already have home loans.
Maybe kalenjins  :) need housing not us...thats the simple truth and thats why Gachagua and co won't dare market that as it would be death on their career :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Rubbish - you are full in kibera, kiandutu, kawangware and name - all these slums with Jaluo.

Kalenjin of course we want Ruto to build decent cheap houses.

So our people dont go to slums.

Housing was in Manifesto. Join Azimio if you dont want it.

Only concession is fuel tax.

Am just saying whats in the ground, Housing fund pillar I don't know to whom but si kwa mlima.
You see most mlima people live in their own house atleast back in the mountain those that live in Nairobi dont seee any need to be built a house. People already have home loans.
Maybe kalenjins  :) need housing not us...thats the simple truth and thats why Gachagua and co won't dare market that as it would be death on their career :)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Just inform me which people in Kenya get houses for free? Even those thatvhed huts. If none, then this sentence is irrelevant.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
The reality is for Ruto to manage to pass these bills he needs to handshake Raila.
That will be a political suicide .
Another reality is Kenya needs money to offset it debts and survive . Rutos approach has been wrong from the word go.
Rutos Achilles heel is thinking he can do everything by himself . Thats why he put some funny people as SCs so that he could control them.
If he doesnt change tact he will not know what hit him come 2027 . We are left with 3 years now.
Uhuru handshaked Riala in 2018 and thought 2022 was far away . Where is he now

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
The reality is for Ruto to manage to pass these bills he needs to handshake Raila.
Another reality is Kenya needs money to offset it debts and survive . Rutos approach has been wrong from the word go.
Rutos Achilles heel is thinking he can do everything by himself . Thats why he put some funny people as SCs so that he could control them.
If he doesnt change tact he will not know what hit him come 2027 . We are left with 3 years now.
Well said 100% spot on hii ni ukweli mtupu even Miguna told him.
Rutonis deeply struggling at this rate he might stall by next year :).

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
I rarely side with you, but here am with youn 100%. Even after all these years in govt he did not realise running a country requires teamwork. One good person is not enough. You need people with brains to run govt and not your village mates.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Just inform me which people in Kenya get houses for free? Even those thatvhed huts. If none, then this sentence is irrelevant.

Kadudu maybe in western you want houses built for you :)
I dont think so everyone have come across political divide is deeply opposed,Ruto is almost stepping into a landmine.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Did you see what happened to Bonny Khalwale when he tried selling the Finanace Bill at a funeral gathering? Nobody is swallowing that myth of free houses.

I dont think so everyone have come across political divide is deeply opposed,Ruto is almost stepping into a landmine.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Did you see what happened to Bonny Khalwale when he tried selling the Finanace Bill at a funeral gathering? Nobody is swallowing that myth of free houses.

:D :D saw that bullfighter is smart he has changed tune since then ,he now is calling for voluntary registration na bado what I can tell you mlima is a volcano waiting to explode, if you see all loud mouth mlima politicians are quiet  mambo mbaya sana.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Pundit we are very bad people selfish and heartless,yes we don't want to build houses for anyone else. Sisi ni wabaya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Serikali ni ya Ruto sio ya mama yako.

Housing Plan iyo ni red line.

Afadhali mutoke Kenya Kwanza muende opposition

Remember my man Sakaja is chilling and waiting for GEMA to make mistake.

Waluhya PAP.

Endelea na vitisho ya watato - utapaki na opposition had ukufe.

Pundit we are very bad people selfish and heartless,yes we don't want to build houses for anyone else. Sisi ni wabaya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
3million salaried people cannot threaten Ruto.

Fuel yes - hiyo Ruto should remove 8 percent - it affect everyone.

Housing LEVY LAZIMA

We cannot become a country of SLUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto is political chess master. Forget until 2032.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Serikali ni ya Ruto sio ya mama yako.

Housing Plan iyo ni red line.

Afadhali mutoke Kenya Kwanza muende opposition

Remember my man Sakaja is chilling and waiting for GEMA to make mistake.

Waluhya PAP.

Endelea na vitisho ya watato - utapaki na opposition had ukufe.

:D :D that's what a drunkard would say...anyways lets wait to see