Author Topic: Raila rent luo to Ruto for free..want purchase negotiation  (Read 1751 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Raila rent luo to Ruto for free..want purchase negotiation
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2023, 04:23:18 PM »
Njuri, Ruto is full bloodied gusii but seriously kuria..I am of maasai ancestry.We keep our history. In kipisigis I am not aware of luo ancestry as we generally didn't intermarry or take hostage luo kids..because circumcision for us biggest deal.We are neither luos friends or enemies...we generally see luos as kids or children...harmless things.Luos generally knows if we descend on them we will finish them..that is they fear mzito Ruto.They know we are killers.Maasai are our brothers..we think maasai are as brave as we are..as honourable as we are...maasai kids were prized and sold..if not ransom.That is how  we became kipsigis.Gusii like luhyas and many bantus accepted circumcision...and were able to engage,trade and etc.Otherwise we considered a man or woman uncut too bd unclean..too unclean to be touched.That is how Ruto a kuria became a kipisigis 200yrs ago then nandi

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2023, 04:36:24 PM »
200 years ago everyone was related, I myself if trace my ancestry mothers side I would say am Amhara circa 1840s.the point is now we living,Pure kalenjins are Nandi and Keiyo.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2023, 04:39:38 PM »
200 years ago everyone was related, I myself if trace my ancestry mothers side I would say am Amhara circa 1840s.the point is now we living,Pure kalenjins are Nandi and Keiyo.

kipsigis and nandi are same people..who separated in 19th century. Keiyos are faaar...except lower keiyo and lower tugen..around timboroa...nandi,kipsigis,lower  keiyo and lembus live together. LET NO ONE CHEAT YOU..KIPISIGIS N NANDI ARE ONE SUBTRIBE..never fought never will..you could cross to each side.live.Nandi n kipsigis had I think two words differences..its like 99.999 percent..clans similar..nandi and kipsigis were only separated by British..in 1900 in fear of combined assault. BTW NANDI AND KEIYO WERE seperated by MAASA OF UASIN GISHU..they only met recently...nandi can steal cattle from keiyo..never from kipsigis..neither would kipsigis..infact joint raids were done

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2023, 04:50:12 PM »
Pundit Thanks for accepting you're a Mogusii.
Now next question why are there many bizarre and utterly graphic evil stuff happening in Kisii,??
It appears as Kenyans are saying its the "devils headquarters" why the barbaric acts??
Everyday Kisii in the news for all bad no good.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2023, 04:56:02 PM »
Now next question why are there many bizarre and utterly graphic evil stuff happening in Kisii,??
It appears as Kenyans are saying its the "devils headquarters" why the barbaric acts??
Ruto n Rvhh are proud of their gusii ancestry..they still carry gusii names...if I was gusii I would be proud. Gusii now is like vihiga and kiambu...land pressure..Rwanda...type of chaos

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2023, 04:57:44 PM »
Ruto family name in kericho is kuria or gusii...ask around..rvhh can tell you their family history from Tanzania as datoogas..then kurias then kericho then nandi then tranzoia then uasin gishu.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2023, 05:03:59 PM »
Read rvhh response..Ruto clan is spread over nyamira and gusii ..good thing nilotes keep their roots like somalis https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=12159.0

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2023, 05:11:59 PM »
Because of strong north Africa tradition of keeping family history only two clans in kipisigis traces their ancestry to Sudan or whatever was burgei dry land.kipsamaek who totem is lion and Barassiek whose totem is the sun.They only two original clans and carry traditional activities. The first clan were surveyors of new land while the sun clan intercedes to sun god..in prayers.They are only one to trace their ancestry to Sudan.Luos and Somalis also keep pretty impressive history of their families

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2023, 05:21:47 PM »
Ruto n Rvhh are proud of their gusii ancestry..they still carry gusii names...if I was gusii I would be proud. Gusii now is like vihiga and kiambu...land pressure..Rwanda...type of chaos
Interesting if Ruto knows his kisii roots why then not give them a position in government, isn't this contradictory??? Your story doesn't add up?
For example it was claimed Kibaki had Meru ancestry thats why he made Merus numero uno in government,Kikuyus were Meru spanner boys during Kibakis reign even though from my own investigation Kibaki was pure Kikuyu he just dearly loved Merus just like Mzito Ruto loves Merus.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2023, 05:27:18 PM »
What made you think kibaki was meru..I know some Embu like my inlaws who were kikuyus.Their great grandparents from Nyeri.I dont see how merus and kikuyus are related in 100yrs..they are likely 150km apart.Embu and kikuyu are almost nandi and kipsigis..intermixed.Generally appointment of muthaura as head of gov tilted the balance.kibaki also knew its meru and embu who supported in DP days..I mean imentis.I was founder DP member myself if you can call that. Ruto is under immense pressure and the inner circle can create a mess.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2023, 05:31:45 PM »
What made you think kibaki was meru..I know some Embu like my inlaws who were kikuyus.Their great grandparents from Nyeri.I dont see how merus and kikuyus are related in 100yrs..they are likely 150km apart.Generally appointment of muthaura as head of gov tilled balanced.kibaki also knew its meru and embu who supported in DP days..I mean imentis.I was founder DP member myself if you can call thst. Ruto is under immense pressure and the inner circle can create a mess.

Not Me Kikuyus like Noway were at forefront of this propaganda,

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/amp/national/article/2001444224/why-mwai-kibaki-appointed-top-leaders-from-meru

Read my statement clearly I said my investigation was that Kibaki was pure Kikuyu.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2023, 05:35:27 PM »
What made you think kibaki was meru..I know some Embu like my inlaws who were kikuyus.Their great grandparents from Nyeri.I dont see how merus and kikuyus are related in 100yrs..they are likely 150km apart.Generally appointment of muthaura as head of gov tilled balanced.kibaki also knew its meru and embu who supported in DP days..I mean imentis.I was founder DP member myself if you can call thst. Ruto is under immense pressure and the inner circle can create a mess.

Not Me Kikuyus like Noway were at forefront of this propaganda,
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/amp/national/article/2001444224/why-mwai-kibaki-appointed-top-leaders-from-meru

Read my statement clearly I said my investigation was that Kibaki was pure Kikuyu.
Nothing kinship. Muthaura, kiraitu and Ringera took advantage..kibaki remember was othaya local guy...he had  problems making friends..I know kibaki deeply than you because I started supporting him in 1992.Muthaura was moi guy whom they tapped for continuity and he was instrumental in placing merus on gov.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2023, 05:37:35 PM »
Kibaki from history could be maasai ..not meru

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2023, 05:40:15 PM »
:D :D :D :D Nimekupiga 10-0 this is very unnerving on you.
Merus and Kikuyu coalesce at Laikipia specifically Nanyuki environs,there really is no that 150km you talking about, :D
You really a funny guy

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2023, 05:51:00 PM »
:D :D :D :D Nimekupiga 10-0 this is very unnerving on you.
Merus and Kikuyu coalesce at Laikipia specifically Nanyuki environs,there really is no that 150km you talking about, :D
You really a funny guy
which year..Nanyuki now or in 1920s...maasai lived in those areas until British. Most nyeri folks have maasai blood from when Nanyuki and  mt kenya had maasai until 18850.kiambu and nyeri has lots of maasai admixtures..only muranga are pure breed kikuyus.Tiganias are maasais..so are igembes maybe