Author Topic: Ps Roseline Njogu finally addressing Saudi arabia maid issue  (Read 1088 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ps Roseline Njogu finally addressing Saudi arabia maid issue
« on: January 14, 2023, 06:57:36 AM »
Principal Secretary, State Department for Diaspora Affairs, Ministry of Foreign and Diaspora Affairs, Republic of Kenya.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Ps Roseline Njogu finally addressing Saudi arabia maid issue
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2023, 12:07:51 PM »
All I could gather from those tweets is that kenya government is fully dependent on some private entity to provide service to its citizens. Not even a return air ticket.  This is a shame.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2023, 12:44:58 PM »
All I could gather from those tweets is that kenya government is fully dependent on some private entity to provide service to its citizens. Not even a return air ticket.  This is a shame.
it's a good start...baseline..now we need Kenya rescue center...staffed

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2023, 03:15:58 PM »
Exactly. Heavily doubt they will do that though. They can find creative ways to fund such centres.
it's a good start...baseline..now we need Kenya rescue center...staffed

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2023, 03:30:12 PM »
Employment agencies should finance it..should licensing fee and vetting fee for every these lowly paid Kenyans who need protection. In Kenya the low cardre are protected by law

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2023, 05:53:13 PM »

pundit is the mascot of mediocrity

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2023, 06:31:53 PM »
Moron, show me any effort Ufool gov did to fix the situation.

Ruto has had to revise 20 key policies...what a mess

He has now appointed Njogu to become the 1st ever PS of Diaspora affairs dept -and she is Saudi Arabia.

This is great start.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2023, 07:14:41 PM »
Moron, show me any effort Ufool gov did to fix the situation.

Ruto has had to revise 20 key policies...what a mess

He has now appointed Njogu to become the 1st ever PS of Diaspora affairs dept -and she is Saudi Arabia.

This is great start.

this is another scoop of shit. we all have now to debate if this particular bowl of shit is nutritious. my fellow villager I wish you well in your feast of shit

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2023, 07:16:02 PM »
All you have to show for donkey years in US is negro talk
this is another scoop of shit. we all have now to debate if this particular bowl of shit is nutritious. my fellow villager I wish you well in your feast of shit

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2023, 07:30:26 PM »
All you have to show for donkey years in US is negro talk

what is negro talk you kamagut racist wanna be. I am giving it to you in simple language that your thick skull can comprehend

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2023, 07:48:07 PM »
A start, but nothing much has been achieved. The recruiting agencies should be held responsible for the workers they hire. There should be a central register of all Kenyan workers in the Middle East.
It seems the government is still not yet ready to confront the recruiting agencies. Only so can there be change in the workers rights.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2023, 08:00:39 PM »
You can use decent language and I would understand better. You resort to negro trash talk because you come online to unleash your mental illness.

You're a childish mama and baba boy. I remember stocko describing you as a sissy. What you lacked growing up is proper thrashing - you'd be mature 50yr old.

what is negro talk you kamagut racist wanna be. I am giving it to you in simple language that your thick skull can comprehend

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2023, 08:03:34 PM »
Yes at least she is on the ground - assessing the situation - so hopefully things will change.
A start, but nothing much has been achieved. The recruiting agencies should be held responsible for the workers they hire. There should be a central register of all Kenyan workers in the Middle East.
It seems the government is still not yet ready to confront the recruiting agencies. Only so can there be change in the workers rights.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2023, 08:35:14 PM »
All that is secondary. Currently you have 100's of kenyan in foreign shelter ready to go home but they have to wait for some aid agency to feed them and provide air ticket....why cannt kenya government issue tickets or send a jet to pick them up?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2023, 02:26:19 AM »
You can use decent language and I would understand better. You resort to negro trash talk because you come online to unleash your mental illness.

You're a childish mama and baba boy. I remember stocko describing you as a sissy. What you lacked growing up is proper thrashing - you'd be mature 50yr old.

stocko didn't know who I was. she was too old to have known me. she was always trying to figure out who I was. Anyway your job here is just say a lot of nothing and continue your hero worship of ruto and his groupies. I am just remind you that there is nothing objective about your lamentations here. how is a ps visiting a shelter to see what organizations are doing that her docket should be doing solve the situation. you want to hoodwink us but we are not boarding

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2023, 02:30:34 AM »

Kenyan won't stop exporting maids to middle east. Kenya had signed contracts to supply 300k employees each year to middle eastern countries. government has in return got certain funding by these countries. basically kenya is selling slaves for

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2023, 06:16:36 AM »
Bunch of groupies flying in first class to go take selfies with lowly stranded Kenyans. Btwn the so called Sakan only provide service to women. Men are on their own..

stocko didn't know who I was. she was too old to have known me. she was always trying to figure out who I was. Anyway your job here is just say a lot of nothing and continue your hero worship of ruto and his groupies. I am just remind you that there is nothing objective about your lamentations here. how is a ps visiting a shelter to see what organizations are doing that her docket should be doing solve the situation. you want to hoodwink us but we are not boarding

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2023, 04:27:32 PM »
Bunch of groupies flying in first class to go take selfies with lowly stranded Kenyans. Btwn the so called Sakan only provide service to women. Men are on their own..

yap some slay queens that can't think strategically is conducting policy work via Tweeter