Author Topic: Appears Power in Meru has shifted to Igembe  (Read 464 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Appears Power in Meru has shifted to Igembe
« on: September 11, 2022, 04:21:30 PM »
...from Rutos visit today and Gachagua utterances I think Igembe region will leap in bounds,its a new era and they will be power brokers in Meru,Tigania Imenti have had their chance,Igembe did well to position itself in Rutos corner from an early age,they really need the development especially in the northern areas where lapsset passes they can develop if security is maintained and infrastructure developed
But generally voting wise their wasn't that much difference with other Meru regions. So Ruto need to balance.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Appears Power in Meru has shifted to Igembe
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2022, 04:28:34 PM »
DP Gachagua speech,spoke truly like a statesman,Meru are loyal and reliable people.

https://fb.watch/ftCRVr93ws/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2022, 04:45:11 PM »
Tharaka and Igembes have Ruto ears...kindiki especially is going to be very powerful..add mbeeres of Justin..it's about time... especially given governorship eluded them small tribes

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2022, 05:21:21 PM »
Tharaka and Igembes have Ruto ears...kindiki especially is going to be very powerful..add mbeeres of Justin..it's about time... especially given governorship eluded them small tribes
Yes it's all God,i know you're an atheist but whatever has happened certainly Gods gand is at play, Mbeeres for example would have never emerged from Embu domination its truly God. Let them enjoy Ruto however needs balancing as he gots votes from all mlima,simply completing Kibaki era and juibilee 1.0 projects is enough to permanently resonate with ground, as we stand 5 years mlima has seen nothing Nyanza is more developed than mlima

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2022, 05:35:18 PM »
I hope they dam those rivers and fix water problems in those areas... imentis and embus proper have few needs from gov...the others need water water water .Gov should be there mostly for the weak...us in kericho we need very little from Ruto

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2022, 06:10:15 PM »
I hope they dam those rivers and fix water problems in those areas... imentis and embus proper have few needs from gov...the others need water water water .Gov should be there mostly for the weak...us in kericho we need very little from Ruto
Exactly this is way forward am absolutely syre Nzito is ahead on this.