Author Topic: Lt Gen Ogolla - take early retirement otherwise how will you be in Kasarani  (Read 1534 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Lt Gen Ogolla - take early retirement otherwise how will you be in Kasarani
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2022, 12:21:33 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2022, 01:50:38 PM »
He will be there to shoot ruto in the arse.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2022, 01:59:45 PM »
You can bet Ruto has intelligence on him 24-7s.  I dont see how he will be in Kasarani. I think he need to negotiate a graceful exit. He cannot claim he was sent by Uhuru. I am sure Ruto will send some generals to see him - and he will retire before tuesday - on medical grounds.

If he waits until Tuesday - Ruto 1st action as Commander in Chief will be to retire him.

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2022, 02:06:35 PM »
You can bet Ruto has intelligence on him 24-7s.  I dont see how he will be in Kasarani. I think he need to negotiate a graceful exit. He cannot claim he was sent by Uhuru. I am sure Ruto will send some generals to see him - and he will retire before tuesday - on medical grounds.

If he waits until Tuesday - Ruto 1st action as Commander in Chief will be to retire him.

He will retire when his statutory ages comes. Not because some idiotic politicians or drunkard called Pundit wants him to resign.

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2022, 02:08:44 PM »
During Moi era we had General Wachira that was close to Kibaki. He always stood up for Kikuyus in RV during ethnic clashes. It is rumored that he provided key intelligence to akina Njenga Mungai to be able to kill that Military guy in Molo. I cant recall the Kale guy name. Kikuyu sliced him like Mboga

As long as your primitive Tribe is in kenya we will keep people like Ogola around to counter your violence

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2022, 02:29:55 PM »
I didnt tell him to go see Chebukati in middle of the night. He should know better. He should have found another fool like you to convey the message. He is the fool Uhuru and Raila found.
He will retire when his statutory ages comes. Not because some idiotic politicians or drunkard called Pundit wants him to resign.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2022, 02:34:45 PM »
Capt(rtd) Belsoi.
He was killed by his own Kikuyu, Gusii and Luhya workers.
He had been warned against keeping kikuyu farm workers as the war ravaged but he didnt listen.
I recall the day he was brought for burial - he lived not far from our home- they were saying there was no head :(
Anyway post Belsoi dead - I think Molo conflict escalated.
The kalenjin were horified by taking his head and warrior suspended the war code...as people talked about Mau Mau type horrific killings...so no anything went...there were no rules.
Belsoi and Kones were best friends - Kones went to Transmara and trucked many hardened warriors to molo to avenge Belsoi death
Some never went back - became squattors in forest - and continue to steal cattle to this day.
Some went back to Transmara.
During Moi era we had General Wachira that was close to Kibaki. He always stood up for Kikuyus in RV during ethnic clashes. It is rumored that he provided key intelligence to akina Njenga Mungai to be able to kill that Military guy in Molo. I cant recall the Kale guy name. Kikuyu sliced him like Mboga

As long as your primitive Tribe is in kenya we will keep people like Ogola around to counter your violence

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2022, 03:10:11 PM »
If he doesn't resign,What are you going to do?

Offline lelewela

• Superstar
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2022, 03:13:52 PM »
He will be retired  :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2022, 03:19:00 PM »
Ruto will become CIC on Tuesday and will promptly fire or retire or re-assign him work; He will be luckly to be sent to become ambassador of Somalia.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2022, 03:22:48 PM »
KENYA DEFENCE FORCES ACT  2012

Section 26- Removal, retirement and deployment from Defence Forces
The President may remove, retire or redeploy the Chief of the Defence Forces, the Vice Chief of the Defence Forces or any of the Service Commanders at any time before the expiry of the term of office.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2022, 04:06:55 PM »
I feel sorry for Mr. Ogolla. He, like 98% of Luos, sees Odinga as a deity. They are hurt at the moment beyond belief. They thought they had the Presidency because they placed nearly all bets on lazy Uhuru and the deep shit to deliver. You couldn't argue with them online because they were 100% sure they'd win. Ogolla may have been carried by the same!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2022, 07:55:40 PM »
Capt(rtd) Belsoi.
He was killed by his own Kikuyu, Gusii and Luhya workers.
He had been warned against keeping kikuyu farm workers as the war ravaged but he didnt listen.
I recall the day he was brought for burial - he lived not far from our home- they were saying there was no head :(
Anyway post Belsoi dead - I think Molo conflict escalated.
The kalenjin were horified by taking his head and warrior suspended the war code...as people talked about Mau Mau type horrific killings...so no anything went...there were no rules.
Belsoi and Kones were best friends - Kones went to Transmara and trucked many hardened warriors to molo to avenge Belsoi death
Some never went back - became squattors in forest - and continue to steal cattle to this day.
Some went back to Transmara.

they claim that there intelligence he was funding the kalenjin killers. so Akina njenga mungai devised a way to kill him. I heard the did to his body what they did to Luka kahangara. they cut it into pieces that why it would traumatize his family and friends

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2022, 07:56:36 PM »
kikuyus in rv are stupid. there is no way I would have kalenjins A my neighbors  even usa
if I had land in molo I would sell it and buy a piece in Central or a plot in nairobi

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2022, 02:41:01 AM »
they claim that there intelligence he was funding the kalenjin killers. so Akina njenga mungai devised a way to kill him. I heard the did to his body what they did to Luka kahangara. they cut it into pieces that why it would traumatize his family and friends

This is what I heard also. Njenga Karume funded it, but he deserved what he got.

Anyway, Why did Ogolla do what he did? I thought the army had strict rules. NO other army general was seen there (even Badi stayed out of it and gracefully handed power back to sakaja) Did ogolla disobey his bosses?

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2022, 04:09:28 AM »

This is what I heard also. Njenga Karume funded it, but he deserved what he got.

Anyway, Why did Ogolla do what he did? I thought the army had strict rules. NO other army general was seen there (even Badi stayed out of it and gracefully handed power back to sakaja) Did ogolla disobey his bosses?

These are rumours that Ogolla went to Bomas to intimidate Chebukati. They could have gone there for a totally different legit business
we will know soon. If there was a coup plot. Consider the plot to still live and can be executed today or in future by anyone

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2022, 04:12:23 AM »
Belosoi was said to have been using is military knowledge to help Kalenjins in Logistics
So General Wachira gave the ground guys intel on how he was moving around
They they sent a swarm of people and killed him. It is said they torched some of his property because he had fuel hidden there
Kalenjins are very evil and primitive people and living among them is a grave mistake

What they have subjected Kikuyus to in the last 30 years is serious crimes against humanity

I really loathe them as a people