Author Topic: Send in the army  (Read 3643 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Send in the army
« on: November 13, 2014, 05:41:59 AM »
Isn't it a very bad precedence to send in the army to do police work? The army is trained to kill not in law enforcement. Are we heading the right direction in this?
Looking back the mall massacre, mpekeyoni, Mombasa, Tana, and now pokot .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Send in the army
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 08:07:55 AM »
Police esp AP which should be busy with such kind of work are working as private security for banks,malls,VIPS,private homes and etc. Every bank branch probably have 3 cops dedicated to it....we have about 1,500 banks branches...so bank themselves have upto 5,000 APS on their full service..for a fee of 500-700shs per day. VIP have another 5,000 with platoons guarding the top dogs..from DO to PORK...they all have cops at their home and others as their drivers and bodyguards. Then you have private richmen hiring cops to guard them. You have malls and anybody dealing with money who have hired cops.

So out of 20,000 APS...you have more than half dedicated to work for very few. Then 2 or 3 attached to the chief.

And there are few dedicated to really provide security where it's needed...in Northern Kenya...from Baringo,Pokot,Turkana,Samburu,Laikipia,Isiolo,Marsabit, NEP, and most of COAST.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 10:28:28 AM »
the urgency with which we need the NYS security firm being proposed by Mutahi, Waiguru ....to be operational to free up these crucial resource ...the army crazy guys must be kept out off our streets

Police esp AP which should be busy with such kind of work are working as private security for banks,malls,VIPS,private homes and etc. Every bank branch probably have 3 cops dedicated to it....we have about 1,500 banks branches...so bank themselves have upto 5,000 APS on their full service..for a fee of 500-700shs per day. VIP have another 5,000 with platoons guarding the top dogs..from DO to PORK...they all have cops at their home and others as their drivers and bodyguards. Then you have private richmen hiring cops to guard them. You have malls and anybody dealing with money who have hired cops.

So out of 20,000 APS...you have more than half dedicated to work for very few. Then 2 or 3 attached to the chief.

And there are few dedicated to really provide security where it's needed...in Northern Kenya...from Baringo,Pokot,Turkana,Samburu,Laikipia,Isiolo,Marsabit, NEP, and most of COAST.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 10:36:58 AM »
Yes NYS security should be armed with guns and deployed to do what APS are doing now..providing security service for a fee for a few..contrary to the constitution.
the urgency with which we need the NYS security firm being proposed by Mutahi, Waiguru ....to be operational to free up these crucial resource ...the army crazy guys must be kept out off our streets

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 05:19:07 PM »
Yes NYS security should be armed with guns and deployed to do what APS are doing now..providing security service for a fee for a few..contrary to the constitution.
What's the tribal balance like in NYS?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2014, 03:00:46 PM »

I think the APs number about 45K now.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 09:10:53 PM »
I have a jeshi friend who is more worried about her taxi business and beer than anything about security .... I think this is all over for public employees

anyway we all look  up to uhuru, ruto, karangi, iteere, moi, kibaki, kenyatta and we know why they are the richest
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution