Author Topic: This Lady Jerotich Seii -Brilliance Oozing  (Read 976 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
This Lady Jerotich Seii -Brilliance Oozing
« on: October 07, 2021, 09:42:10 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: This Lady Jerotich Seii -Brilliance Oozing
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 01:06:02 PM »
She is true daughter of Tabitha Seii - we were the few DP supporters of Kibaki for years.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 03:40:29 PM »

Nothing original here. I have been hearing this line for a very long time now.  Some of us were complaining about the Kenyattaa stolen wealth when it was not cool to do so.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2021, 06:19:23 AM »
It's obscene, but at least it's decades old and intergenerational just like Moi's. But what about Ruto's?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2021, 06:49:39 AM »
It's obscene, but at least it's decades old and intergenerational just like Moi's. But what about Ruto's?

He will surpass Mansa Musa as the richest person  8) Those chicken lay golden eggs I tell you.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2021, 10:00:57 AM »
 :D :D :D :D
We were told in 2013, Kenyattas are so rich that they do not need to steal more. Now same people are complaining that Kenyattas have stolen too much. Fact is Uhuru was not elected for anything else but to escape the tentacles of the ICC. The plan too off and now the people who voted for him should be thankful that they got what they wanted.
As of Ruto, I have no words to describe the man. Let him become president in 2022 and by 2027 there will be lots of tears flowing down the mountain.

Nothing original here. I have been hearing this line for a very long time now.  Some of us were complaining about the Kenyattaa stolen wealth when it was not cool to do so.