Author Topic: Haki Bitcoins mutalia sana - I follow this guy on YouTube  (Read 1172 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Haki Bitcoins mutalia sana - I follow this guy on YouTube
« on: July 07, 2021, 06:59:13 PM »
Recently as a joke he released Million BitCoin - and it went to 10M dollars in few days.
https://www.benzinga.com/markets/cryptocurrency/21/07/21852806/crypto-community-accuses-former-google-tech-lead-of-scamming-investors-as-million-token-cr

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Re: Haki Bitcoins mutalia sana - I follow this guy on YouTube
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 03:29:37 AM »
Bwahaha   :biglol:

But we are the dumb ones one who don't get it according to the hip crowd we are missing out on the future. All the hype about money being created out thin air what a load bollocks.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 06:51:26 AM »
                                                               How I lost $500,000 in Dogecoin

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2021, 07:28:07 AM »
The modern day ponzi for gullible millenials and few old men like Omollo - who think crypto is some magic ward.

Single endorsement from their modern day tech GOD Elon Musk  :D would see the expirement ponzi by TechLead hit a billion dollars in a day :)

Elon Muski is of course running his own Ponzi - having only sold 0.5M cars to date - with most important component the battery made in china - and yet his company is worth trillion of dollars :) :)

Now you got perfect fools like Robina invested both in 1) CryptoShiet and 2) Elon Musk pet ponzi projects.

Bwahaha   :biglol:

But we are the dumb ones one who don't get it according to the hip crowd we are missing out on the future. All the hype about money being created out thin air what a load bollocks.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2021, 06:19:50 AM »
Pundit

I bought shares in some Kenyan company. The very next day the share price went south. At some point it was a mere 2 shillings. I then decided to do the unthinkable: I bought more.

Fast forward it's been hovering at 25 and rising.

There are 2 types of crypto investors:
Speculators
Long term investors

Speculators lose money on stocks all the time. They've collapsed banks. They are short traders. It often goes bad and they end off badly.

When you've bought your bitcoin at a few cents & is now worth 40k even if it goes to 60k you are unmoved or if it sinks to 27k. The stage it has reached it will rise past 60k to 120 before sinking to 100k. We know the dynamics. The speculators help to keep the seesaw in motion. That's what eventually leads to its appreciation. The long term traders keep it steady. We need both.

I once wrote an angry letter to the sg of NATO Willy Claas after he said NATO will fight Islam. I concluded by telling him I will never read a headline: Islam Defeated. But I'll read: Willy Claas Resigns. It happened after his corruption was discovered.

Now I'm telling you bitcoin and many of the cryptocurrencies are here to stay. Some will collapse. That's the strength of crypto. You'll never see the dotcom nonsense.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2021, 07:56:29 AM »
Omollo, so all of you bought at cents and stopped investing.What do you know invest in as you watch your CRYpto.Money cannot just grow...Ponzi scheme can last as long as the fools are coming in

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2021, 10:30:22 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2021, 11:00:11 PM »
My interest is not to listen to your SOB make belief stories of a truck driver - it to warn other gullible people - to avoid such kind of nonsense. It such a shame that many kenyans are taken to cleaners through such scam. One of my campus mate was doing this crypto shiet - in kenya - training people and all that.He has gone mute recently.

My warning remain - for those who want to listen - stay far away from cryptocurrency - and elon musk - otherwise some of us have 20yrs of credibility online - will not get anywhere near there.

Look at you - zero reputation - and compared to me - 74446. If we go back to Nipate.com or RCB - the same scenario.

People need to listen to wise counsel.I know ALOT ABOUT TECHNOLOGY - having been a software engineer for 20yrs - at highest levels - you better listen to me - or again you will come crying - and blaming Ruto and Moi for everything in your life.

The most embittered folks are the type that make wrong personal decision and turn around to blame gov. Omollo and You are good specimen there. Omollo hates Kikuyus and you hate Kalenjin - but if you check - you've made the bed you lie in with series of many bad decision like buying a computer file - :)

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2021, 01:14:12 AM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2021, 03:49:12 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2021, 05:24:54 PM »
Techlead - Cyrpto - Million Token - now worth 13Million dollars from 1Million in  a week

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2021, 05:53:59 PM »
Bitcoin was invented in Sydney, Australia by this dude in North Sydney?

Back then the programming circles were small and given that my cousins were prolific hackers, he was promoting it to local programmers, asking the coins be put in games. It wasn't a currency back then. I'm still amazed at how it's exploded.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2021, 10:19:20 PM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-58424832

Mutalia sana wasee, ama tuseme namna gani?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2021, 07:32:57 AM »
The real victims of mass crypto-hacks that keep happening

'My stress is at eight out of 10'

At the other end of the scale, a 42-year-old Norwegian doctor says he is struggling to concentrate, because he could lose a fortune that he's watched grow over the years.

"My Liquid balance is 969,000 euros. It's extremely worrying to me and my stress is at eight out of 10. I'm always thinking about it."

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-58331959

Foolish people thought digital stuff that can't be seen and touched can be used as a store of wealth like gold.