Author Topic: Moses Kuria could emerge a strong player  (Read 5247 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Moses Kuria could emerge a strong player
« on: May 19, 2021, 10:22:29 AM »
He seems amongst the few who have identified the Mt Kenya nation's anger against Uhuru and run with it - despite coming from Gatundu South. The others are Ndindi, Wahome, Kimani, Susan and Wa-Ichunga.

Mwangi Kiunjuri has a little window - otherwise, DPORK is slipping away. He needs to fold up TSP - it's useless - and join UDA - and start attacking Uhuru like his life depends on it. Ruto cannot and should not attack Uhuru - but Mt Kenya politicians should not pull punches otherwise angry voters will punish any pro-Uhuru politician next year.

What is Mt Kenya nation's anger against Uhuru?
1) Bringing in the vanquished/hated Raila and taking down the Ruto (the Jubilee hero) for illogical reasons.
2) Mismanaging the economy, being generally aloof, unreachable, and unresponsive to the needs of the people. Replacing Big4 with BBI. Behaving like he owns Mt Kenya the same way Raila owns Luos.
3) Threatening the life and properties and long-term stability of more than a million Kikuyus in RV by opening a war front there.

The revolution goes on - against a sitting lame-duck - with the hostile judiciary and hostile populace - but he owns executive and both house of parliament - and Raila.If Raila bolts - Uhuru will only own Matiangi and Kibicho :).

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Moses Kuria could emerge a strong player
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2021, 10:53:51 AM »
He seems amongst the few who have identified the Mt Kenya nation's anger against Uhuru and run with it - despite coming from Gatundu South. The others are Ndindi, Wahome, Kimani, Susan and Wa-Ichunga.

Mwangi Kiunjuri has a little window - otherwise, DPORK is slipping away. He needs to fold up TSP - it's useless - and join UDA - and start attacking Uhuru like his life depends on it. Ruto cannot and should not attack Uhuru - but Mt Kenya politicians should not pull punches otherwise angry voters will punish any pro-Uhuru politician next year.

1) Bringing in the vanquished/hated Raila and taking down the Ruto (the Jubilee hero) for illogical reasons.
2) Mismanaging the economy, being generally aloof, unreachable, and unresponsive to the needs of the people. Replacing Big4 with BBI. Behaving like he owns Mt Kenya the same way Raila owns Luos.
3) Threatening the life and properties and long-term stability of more than a million Kikuyus in RV by opening a war front there.

The revolution goes on - against a sitting lame-duck - with the hostile judiciary and hostile populace - but he owns executive and both house of parliament - and Raila.If Raila bolts - Uhuru will only own Matiangi and Kibicho :).
Your obsession with Kiunjuri is mind boggling. At times I think you even Kiunjuri himself furthermore you begun to irritate me like Robina. You might even be Robina.
Atleast your mind has now gotten enough oxygen to know we don't vote for cowards, Kuria has a bigger standing than Kiunjuri by far,I wouldn't mind voting Kuria not kati kati Kiunjuri.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 11:26:38 AM »
I change my mind if persuaded by reason and reality. MK Kiujuri fitted the bill for many reasons - but he is dropping the ball - by being indeed KatiKati - he needs to go totally frontal on Uhuru - and be ready to battle - if not - he should re-calibrate for Laikipia governoship.

So far I can tell Mt Kenya are angry - and will pick anything against Uhuru.

Your obsession with Kiunjuri is mind boggling. At times I think you even Kiunjuri himself furthermore you begun to irritate me like Robina. You might even be Robina.
Atleast your mind has now gotten enough oxygen to know we don't vote for cowards, Kuria has a bigger standing than Kiunjuri by far,I wouldn't mind voting Kuria not kati kati Kiunjuri.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2021, 06:05:57 PM »
Njuri dont be hard on Pundit, atleast with him you can bring him back on track . Robina is a different story .She is a Proffesor who is ready to die for her believes here being Uhuru is handing over Mt Kenya to Raila through PK.
I personally fear Robina will be on a suicide watch come 2022. Therr is need to be elaborate with her .

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2021, 07:04:20 PM »
Pundit and your boring over-analysis of Uhuru "crimes". Juja 70-30 Kuria-hustler victory is significant. Your MK should be very worried but he is too stupid to realize it. I agree with Njuri both MK and PK are absentee fools watching Ruto take over their backyard. Kuria might eat Kiunjuri lunch despite being from Kiambu. Potentially this could cause headache for Ruto... unless he let Gema to square in mini-primary for UDA runningmate.

Bonchari Matiang'i fool has failed to impress. But ODM won despite machinery and Handshake split. Hustler mere 26% vs Handshake 60%.. not good sign for hustler mass appeal narrative.

Overall from this by-election little has changed. Ruto has upper hand in cohesive Gema. Raila has upper hand in very splintered non-Gema. Raila BADLY needs to resurrect BBI or Ruto will finish him.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2021, 07:06:06 PM »
Pundit BBI burial or resurrection will determine 2022.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2021, 07:22:43 PM »
Pundit and your boring over-analysis of Uhuru "crimes". Juja 70-30 Kuria-hustler victory is significant. Your MK should be very worried but he is too stupid to realize it. I agree with Njuri both MK and PK are absentee fools watching Ruto take over their backyard. Kuria might eat Kiunjuri lunch despite being from Kiambu. Potentially this could cause headache for Ruto... unless he let Gema to square in mini-primary for UDA runningmate.

Bonchari Matiang'i fool has failed to impress. But ODM won despite machinery and Handshake split. Hustler mere 26% vs Handshake 60%.. not good sign for hustler mass appeal narrative.

Overall from this by-election little has changed. Ruto has upper hand in cohesive Gema. Raila has upper hand in very splintered non-Gema. Raila BADLY needs to resurrect BBI or Ruto will finish him.
A lot changed in this by election.. starting from political career of matiangi effectively ended in Bonchari and Uhuru value nosediving.Now handshake is going to be rebranded NASA but this time they won't agree to have jakom on top.Ruto goal now is 50 plus one...Raila and handshake crew are going to try for third time to aim for rerun.It's not plausible that Oka will stand down for jakom.So jakom will cobble his own thing

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2021, 07:27:08 PM »
It's really simple..if orders are not stayed BBI dies... because by the time appeal then supreme court is done it's will be 2023.The orders have to be stayed

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2021, 07:32:03 PM »
For Kuria, it is personal - heck ufool has made it personal for every one. Ngina won't want to hear him in Gatundu so he has to fight viciously.

He is fitting the bill of maverick unintended consequences of uhuru no gameplan but shut everyone out. I suspect he knows his limits. Just like Ndindi Nyoro or Ichung'wa, kuria won't mind retaining his MP seat as he mark times for governorship or a chance to contro a ministry where they stash some payoff loot. If he nails Kiambaa he may as well bury wishy washy kabogo and even kiunjuri.

the discontent in mt kenya can crown even a dog as kamotho would have it as long as it barking at ufool.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2021, 07:40:24 PM »
Good point you bring out albeit indirectly, Raila never goes to any election to sin, he goes to form a Nusu mkate government from 2002, 2007,2013 and 2017.
In 2022 its evident he has resigned for the same. A person who is going for all out winning in 2022 would have  a Plan 13 Months to the election.

A lot changed in this by election.. starting from political career of matiangi effectively ended in Bonchari and Uhuru value nosediving.Now handshake is going to be rebranded NASA but this time they won't agree to have jakom on top.Ruto goal now is 50 plus one...Raila and handshake crew are going to try for third time to aim for rerun.It's not plausible that Oka will stand down for jakom.So jakom will cobble his own thing

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2021, 07:48:24 PM »

What people are not saying is that staying orders are inconsequential in comparison to to restraining orders. Mtajua hamjui.

It's really simple..if orders are not stayed BBI dies... because by the time appeal then supreme court is done it's will be 2023.The orders have to be stayed

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2021, 08:46:17 PM »
I thought you had some legal knowledge all this time. To stay orders simply mean to suspend their implementation. Restraining orders are part of the orders a court issues - and all can be stayed - if their is good reason to do so.

If orders are stayed - then it mean BBI continues - with understanding that if appeal fails - then orders will continue.

I don't see any good justification why any court would allow BBI to proceed - and spend more public money including in a referendum - when there is already good reason such referendum will be null and void.

Unless Raila and Uhuru will give 30B - of their personal money - plus already spent - to be put in some escrow account.

Uhuru can claim that BBI is very urgent for 2022 - but they are already running away from BBI being a gov project :) - so it will be hard for Junet Mohamed as a civilian to justify the urgency of BBI and the potential public expenditure of 30B going down the drain in a useless referendum.

What people are not saying is that staying orders are inconsequential in comparison to to restraining orders. Mtajua hamjui.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2021, 09:02:33 PM »
Pundit , wont do a Tom and Jerry with you like Robina, wait and you will see what I mean.
Biggest mistake Pro BBI made was not challenging the constituion of the High court bench in Dec 2020. You can see the games the activist are already playing.

A question to you , if COA stay the orders  will we have the refrendumn ?

I thought you had some legal knowledge all this time. To stay orders simply mean to suspend their implementation. Restraining orders are part of the orders a court issues - and all can be stayed - if their is good reason to do so.

If orders are stayed - then it mean BBI continues - with understanding that if appeal fails - then orders will continue.

I don't see any good justification why any court would allow BBI to proceed - and spend more public money including in a referendum - when there is already good reason such referendum will be null and void.

Unless Raila and Uhuru will give 30B - of their personal money - plus already spent - to be put in some escrow account.

Uhuru can claim that BBI is very urgent for 2022 - but they are already running away from BBI being a gov project :) - so it will be hard for Junet Mohamed as a civilian to justify the urgency of BBI and the potential public expenditure of 30B going down the drain in a useless referendum.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2021, 09:15:09 PM »
There are about 20 orders. If COA stays all the orders - then BBI reggae continues as if nothing happened. Parliament and Senate will present BBI to Uhuru for assent. Uhuru will give the bill IEBC - who will then proceed to the referendum - in 90 days or so.

The problem is the referendum is very costly - not only for IEBC - but for those For and Opposing - and with the heavy clouds (actually the hailstorm) from high court - NO COA will okay that. It would be reckless throwing of 40B or more down the drain if they later uphold high court ruling.

There has to be very good reason to stay those orders. BBI crew have to demonstrate the prejudice or injustice they will suffer irreparably - that they cannot wait for a few months for COA to deliberate on this.

For now - Uhuru should simply ask Kuhara to focus on saving him - from being indicted - otherwise the rest are lost causes.

COA  can stay order #10 - if Uhuru pleads...for it's a serious indictment and he deserves the appeal process.

10. A declaration is hereby made that Mr Uhuru Kenyatta has contravened the chapter six of the Constitution and specifically, article 3(1)(a) (1) while initiating and promoting a constitution change process contrary to provisions of the Constitution on amendment of the Constitution.

Pundit , wont do a Tom and Jerry with you like Robina, wait and you will see what I mean.
Biggest mistake Pro BBI made was not challenging the constituion of the High court bench in Dec 2020. You can see the games the activist are already playing.

A question to you , if COA stay the orders  will we have the refrendumn ?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2021, 12:19:08 PM »

:) there are worse things you can call me. Like calling me Noway is a redline.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2021, 12:35:16 PM »
I see the Koome rigging as aimed straight at BBI appeals. She will pick BBI-friendly bench so I expect the orders to be likely stayed and eventually quashed. BBI is designed as 2022-combo so the timeline issue is moot.

There are about 20 orders. If COA stays all the orders - then BBI reggae continues as if nothing happened. Parliament and Senate will present BBI to Uhuru for assent. Uhuru will give the bill IEBC - who will then proceed to the referendum - in 90 days or so.

The problem is the referendum is very costly - not only for IEBC - but for those For and Opposing - and with the heavy clouds (actually the hailstorm) from high court - NO COA will okay that. It would be reckless throwing of 40B or more down the drain if they later uphold high court ruling.

There has to be very good reason to stay those orders. BBI crew have to demonstrate the prejudice or injustice they will suffer irreparably - that they cannot wait for a few months for COA to deliberate on this.

For now - Uhuru should simply ask Kuhara to focus on saving him - from being indicted - otherwise the rest are lost causes.

COA  can stay order #10 - if Uhuru pleads...for it's a serious indictment and he deserves the appeal process.

10. A declaration is hereby made that Mr Uhuru Kenyatta has contravened the chapter six of the Constitution and specifically, article 3(1)(a) (1) while initiating and promoting a constitution change process contrary to provisions of the Constitution on amendment of the Constitution.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2021, 12:44:12 PM »

Yes Matiang'i is DOA... but you gotta agree his 27% Bonchari spoilt for Raila not Ruto. Matiang'i implosion benefits Raila - Uhuru nosedive benefits Ruto. Raila has upper hand in non-Gema and only need BBI to string Mdvds, Kalonzos, etc.

BBI is the big determinant. Watch out for Koome actions.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2021, 12:48:25 PM »
Judiciary cannot self-immolate to please Uhuru, Koome or politicians. Never. The Ombudsman was crossing the redline. Who will trash their security of tenure to please BBI.

High court gave 5-0. I am sure there was executive pressure.

Of the 13 COA - finding 7 pro-BBI is an impossible task.

Again judiciary will never self-immolate for Raila, Uhuru and your short term political goals.

Asking Judiciary to sacrifice its independence is  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D - the most moronic decision ever visited on the same judiciary.

I see the Koome rigging as aimed straight at BBI appeals. She will pick BBI-friendly bench so I expect the orders to be likely stayed and eventually quashed. BBI is designed as 2022-combo so the timeline issue is moot.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2021, 12:52:39 PM »
Uhuru just rigged in Koome - Ngatia told us Kibicho called few JSC crew to reduce his scores. She will carry Uhuru bag. How many judges are needed to overturn high court? 3 or 5? Koome just needs 3 BBI-amenable judges on the panel.

CJ is powerful due to power to select the panel. You don't need half of all judges just half of panel.

Judiciary cannot self-immolate to please Uhuru, Koome or politicians. Never. The Ombudsman was crossing the redline. Who will trash their security of tenure to please BBI.

High court gave 5-0. I am sure there was executive pressure.

Of the 13 COA - finding 7 pro-BBI is an impossible task.

Again judiciary will never self-immolate for Raila, Uhuru and your short term political goals.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2021, 12:54:29 PM »
Anyway we will know if order is stayed maybe tomorrow (Friday). Then full hearing will be scheduled.